Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Hrm.. Weps Removed Help Wanted
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Iceyflame

Hrm.. Weps Removed Help Wanted

If you have any knowledge of code etc.. please email elec or me..

email me at iceyflame@giantkabuto.com

and/or if you would like to help farscape in its new site .. that we should have up soon for the server...

we are wanting to implement a new zone for the dragon.. we already have the skin etc made for the baddy ...

I will handle most the media but we are needing some dedicated coders to add in a few things for us..

ie.. weps that i request.. in which we have brain stormed for hours on etc.. as well as a new edition we would like to call fight club that we can activate when needed etc..

these new options will be available on the server Farscape: The New World and you are welcome to join us there any day..

also today I am leaving for a 4 day trip just to go pick up some things that i will be needing etc .. and as well as to go watch a few convien. while I am in my area... I will try to check the forum and my email as soon as possible but if you can do any of the jobs above and get in touch with elec or internet, just work with them till I get back... I hope when I do return that we can really fix this crap up and get everything situated for the rest of the summer.. heh... I am very glad to be here and helping and hosting servers...

peace..

Iceyflame..

btw i don't have many enemies on this forum and I like most of you heh..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Iceyflame is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 11:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Iceyflame Click here to Send Iceyflame a Private Message Click Here to Email Iceyflame Find more posts by Iceyflame Add Iceyflame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stealth0ne
OgreRuffian

I'd help. Buts its been quite a while since I have codded and forgot so many things. Thats what happens when you don't have a lot of patients.

Travelling the vast world of Red Moon RPG.

Stealth0ne is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Stealth0ne Click here to Send Stealth0ne a Private Message Click Here to Email Stealth0ne Find more posts by Stealth0ne Add Stealth0ne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

...fight club?

too late, i made fight club back in the ad&d days =)

then ji put it in, but it was too small for most people, so i never used it much

so ji took it out

its suppose to be back in t2 with a good fight system, and a unique betting system

just ji wont let me use fight club...

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

I can put in the zone for you but it will have to be soon...busy busy busy

john is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coca_Bear
OgreRuffian

i can help you guys code weapons, spells etc. armors if i could find where the damn costing for the armors

just tell me what you ya need and i'll see what i can do

Coca-Bear

Coca_Bear is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Coca_Bear Click here to Send Coca_Bear a Private Message Visit Coca_Bear's homepage! Find more posts by Coca_Bear Add Coca_Bear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-SirSteven
UberFuffian

Shouldn't this post be under Technical Support

Thanks for the cooperation

-SB-SirSteven is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 03:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SirSteven Click here to Send -SB-SirSteven a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SirSteven Visit -SB-SirSteven's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SirSteven Add -SB-SirSteven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

Hehe stevie

Use the admin tool and move it there =p

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chee2
TravellerMarauder

dragons, that would rock!

are you giving out the skins? if so, do you mind if i use it for my server?

-Chee -Sancho Whatever

Red Moon RPG Website

Chee2 is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chee2 Click here to Send Chee2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chee2 Visit Chee2's homepage! Find more posts by Chee2 Add Chee2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chee2
TravellerMarauder

> : )

BlueDragon1 hits you for 394 points of damage.
You hit BlueDragon1 for 123 points of damage
#cast Dumbfound
BlueDragon1 has been dumbfounded
BlueDragon1 casts breath!
You were damaged by BlueDragon1 for 423 points od damage.
You have been blinded!
#cast Cure
You restored 100 HP points.
BlueDragon1 hits you for 420 points of damage
You were killed by BlueDragon1!

-Chee -Sancho Whatever

Red Moon RPG Website

Chee2 is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chee2 Click here to Send Chee2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chee2 Visit Chee2's homepage! Find more posts by Chee2 Add Chee2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote