Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Server, Dark Magic *UPDATE*
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DarkSummoner
GoblinRunt

Server, Dark Magic *UPDATE*

Hi the server has changed alot so i thought id post an update! the server is now running Mythical Realms for Tribes RPG (newrpg.moonfruit.com) and there are alot of different configs for MR so here are the new server stats.. oh btw the server is now called "(DarkMagic)DarkSummoner's Mythical Realms" and the server is now up ALMOST 24/7 (im gonna try to dedicate at night)
Admins: DarkSummoner, XmachwingX ... oh and please dont come in the server just to be an admin i am not looking for anymore!

Starting LCK: 10
Starting SP: 50
SP per level: 10
There are no world saves in mythical realms but i belive it saves around every 300 seconds... not sure though..
Starting Coins in bank: 500 (undecided)

Welp thats it i think everything else is about the same if you wanna know about Mythical Realms (MR) go to newrpg.moonfruit.com there are alot of new additions in the mod.. including alot more spells. and spell skills.. anyway cya, hope to see you in the server!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DarkSummoner is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkSummoner Click here to Send DarkSummoner a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkSummoner Find more posts by DarkSummoner Add DarkSummoner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote