Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > New server, Dark Magic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DarkSummoner
GoblinRunt

Post New server, Dark Magic

Hello all!, I just started a new server called "Dark Magic". Unfortunately this server can't be up 24/7 because I can't dedicate i only gots one computer and i use it to play. But, the server will be up at least once a day and if im not home ill try to dedicate it so it will be up ALMOST 24/7(the only time it will be down is when im sleeping) here are the server stats...

Admins: DarkSummoner and XmachwingX
Server Connection: Cable
Initial Amount of LCK:20
Max global pets: 6
Max pets per player:2
#say radius:20
#shout radius:60
SP gained per level:15
Initial Amount of SP:50
Initial Free SP per skill:1
Initial Coins in Bank:500
Save World:400 seconds
Recall Delay:400 seconds

Also, there will be quests that me and mach make for the players with prizes (levels,exp,sp,coins,etc.). Well thats about it if you have any questions or comments reply here or come in the server and ask! have fun!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DarkSummoner is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkSummoner Click here to Send DarkSummoner a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkSummoner Find more posts by DarkSummoner Add DarkSummoner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkSummoner
GoblinRunt

ok just wanted to let you all know that i got the server up and running again so it should be up all day today...

DarkSummoner is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkSummoner Click here to Send DarkSummoner a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkSummoner Find more posts by DarkSummoner Add DarkSummoner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkSummoner
GoblinRunt

oh yeah and one more thing! if you get disconnected from the server whill connecting for ANY reason, just reconnect. i dont know why this happens but it does and usually the 2nd time people connect it works

DarkSummoner is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 09:48 PM
Samy3

recall 400 second, put it to 120, if a fighter loss with 0 heading, he need to wait a lot of time!

Eat:Uber Burger Drink: Whiskey
SP:2556 Remort:23
Lvl:34 Cash:13millions
Dusts:1 Class:Wizard
Race:WizardXXIII House:none
Badge:Reverence Name: Samy3
In Storage:25

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samy3 Click here to Send Samy3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Samy3 Find more posts by Samy3 Add Samy3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samy3

15 SP per level is good and SP at start too all like my server but not the coins, i have 1000 in starting lol!but is ur server.

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samy3 Click here to Send Samy3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Samy3 Find more posts by Samy3 Add Samy3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Recall Delay:400 seconds

its usually 300 (5 mins) why UP 100 seconds? thats to long.. mines at 180 seconds

King Arthur

Level:250
Remort:16
Class:Paladin/Knight
Race:Human
House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

ive found 180 a good number

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Make SP per level: 5 or 10=P

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

sp is just like my server why so low thats not fun? you can JUST max out one of your great skills with 5 sp, 10 is ok i can live with that but 15 isnt much more and it isnt to high..

King Arthur

House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

pfft, 5 is plenty high if you know how to use SP properly.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

i dont, i usually have a few thousand when i need it.. i have a tendance to max my endurence and my weapon skill out instead of letting them go up the selvs (whem im playing legit that is)

King Arthur

House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 06:04 PM
Samy3

15 is good! 10 too but 5.. "..."

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 08:10 PM
Toaster
Master of Toast

10 is a good number. I could live with 5, but there are very few people who would play on a server like that.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samy3

lol thas got impossible or what!ÉÉ!!É!É!É!

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 09:05 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

With no caps on skills, I'd stay at lev 1, and just train my skills insanely high, just for kicks....

My mining, attack, endur, and so forth would all be at 10K pluss.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samy3

oh, climb the free SP per skills?

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 11:28 PM
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

that would take a while DM but would be fun.. what does "free SP per skills" do though?

King Arthur

House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 12:06 AM
Doombrigade
GoblinRunt

hi i'm new and i'm about this rpg i saw u in one and was wonder if u could help me

Doombrigade is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Doombrigade Click here to Send Doombrigade a Private Message Find more posts by Doombrigade Add Doombrigade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

help with what?

King Arthur

House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 01:14 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Not terribly long, although I would remort twice, just so I'd be able to mimic and all...Then, I would level to 60, equip WW's, get lots of LCK, set it to miss, use up the SP on hard-to-train stuff, and sell off levels back to level 1.

Then, I'd go afk in corner of runt area, with autofire on...it gets loads of endur and dodge, as well as some attack skill(which tends to train itself anyhow)

WC is trained by riding boat while afk. I prefer to have a speech script or casting script on at the same time as I do all of the above. More efficient.

I've got nice little scripts to train haggle, and mining is easy to train. I've even got a script for training SH.

Stealing can be trained by two people, who #steal from each other both facing each other, afk. This should be done before dodge is maxed.

Healing is slower, but still can be trained with a Lot of potions...gnoll pit or yolanda is a good place for this.

Inside of a week I'd have awesome skills.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 03:34 PM
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

wow, you sure thought that through

King Arthur

House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 06:27 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Actually, I do a lot of that as it is. :-)

Just not to the extent I would if I had no skill cap...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 02:52 PM