Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > See today's announcement.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alaric
Webmaster

See today's announcement.

See today's announcement.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Alaric is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alaric Click here to Send Alaric a Private Message Click Here to Email Alaric Visit Alaric's homepage! Find more posts by Alaric Add Alaric to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

FYI You misspelled practices in the title. You spelled it practises. Fix it if you want to.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Good... the guidelines look great. Now let's see how the new forums work out. This seems like it'll work out pretty well. Thanks a bunch, Alaric.

I hope you moderators make sure to check as many of the posts that come through, Aye?

All I can do now is sit back and watch how time passes....

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Particle

were all the threads from the private forum deleted or were some moved? I need to see something from the Ironsphere logo thread.

"He who laughs last thinks slowest." - Unknown
"Eh?" - Particle

Particle is online now Old Post 07-01-2001 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Particle Click here to Send Particle a Private Message Click Here to Email Particle Visit Particle's homepage! Find more posts by Particle Add Particle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Oh crappy Golden is a moderator? Now I can't even say damn.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Particle

are there enough moderators now?

"He who laughs last thinks slowest." - Unknown
"Eh?" - Particle

Particle is online now Old Post 07-01-2001 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Particle Click here to Send Particle a Private Message Click Here to Email Particle Visit Particle's homepage! Find more posts by Particle Add Particle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Let's hope everyone can keep it straight here. The public forum... well, let's hope it doesn't keep spiraling downward too far.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

there are a few moderators now but this place will stay clean great job!

King Arthur

Level:250
Remort:16
Class:Paladin/Knight
Race:Human
House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Forums have been quiet lately now that lxcool is gone...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet

lol solar I wonder why.

Alright a fourm for RPG-only stuff! Good job alaric.

Old Post 07-01-2001 10:49 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Tribes RPG Roleplaying Forum Guidelines
This is a forum specifically designed for people wanting to expand upon the Tribes RPG realm. It consists of stories, roleplaying and characters that are property of their owners. Do not post nonsense in this forum, because moderators will take it down within a matter of minutes.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Also, with Rumble and I being the only moderators now, I will be cracking down and deleting more often.

Alaric, might I have a few words with you on ICQ later? I wish to expand the TRPG-RP forums a bit, perhaps add in a RP Gen Discussion.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 11:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

How about a second forum for OOCs so the OOCs won't have to be in the same place as the stories.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Yeah, General RP Discussion

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 11:49 PM
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

not so many forums that people get even more confused!

in fact im already confused, there were 8 moderators but it seems 5 of them were canned in the first half hour......strange

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Yes, there was a slight change in the plan, I believe.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alaric
Webmaster

well now I'm confused

Alaric is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alaric Click here to Send Alaric a Private Message Click Here to Email Alaric Visit Alaric's homepage! Find more posts by Alaric Add Alaric to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Alarics message to me on ICQ about it
actually things have changed

Last edited by SilverHorse on 07-02-2001 at 05:59 AM

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

quote:
Originally posted by bladerunner
Oh crappy Golden is a moderator? Now I can't even say damn.

I lub j00 t00, Blade!

Wait, question for ya...is that: "Oh crappy, Golden..." or "Oh Crappy Golden.."? because syntax in this sentance IS signficant!

And I JUST turned on my ICQ to find out I'd been asked.....

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

I don't know Goldey, I am starting to sound like a lxcool! It must be the 6 weeks I have been out of school... Yeah... That's it, blame it on the school.

Edit: Either that or I am losing my youth... Sheash 13! Hey you little kid, COME BACK WITH MY WALKER!

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ROFL!!! Oh dear, first the grammer, then senility.....if you start to forget how to shoot a disker, THEN you are in trouble...

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

I have given up on Tribes now really. I'm into TFC, I just love there sniper rifle.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 06:18 AM
Toaster
Master of Toast

quote:
Originally posted by GoldenFlight
ROFL!!! Oh dear, first the grammer, then senility.....if you start to forget how to shoot a disker, THEN you are in trouble...

grammar not grammer

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by bladerunner
I have given up on Tribes now really. I'm into TFC, I just love there sniper rifle.

"their sniper rifle", not "there sniper rifle", plus that sniper rifle sucks ass compared to the one from AHL

wow! you have no idea how hard it is to stay on topic!!

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Last edited by Zelgadis on 07-02-2001 at 08:31 AM

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

rofl toaster.... =P

just wanted to say thank you Alaric. I have gotten extremely tired of flaming flamers, and I believe that this new system will work for the best I really like your new layout of the different forums, and am seriously looking forward to coming back once Ironsphere hits my comp Thanks again man, you deserve alot of praise for this.... sincerely,

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

quote:
Originally posted by Toaster

grammar not grammer

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Thanks Toasty! We gotta keep each other in line, eh?

W00t! I brought it back on topic!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 06:24 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Not for long!!!!

Gul, isn't flaming flamers the same as flaming?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Yes....

How much flame can a flamer flame if a flamer could flame flamers?

None; he'd burn himself.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 07:41 PM
Relkin
OrcRavager

quote:
Originally posted by GoldenFlight
Yes....

How much flame can a flamer flame if a flamer could flame flamers?

None; he'd burn himself.

or set his clothes on fire

Relkin is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Relkin Click here to Send Relkin a Private Message Click Here to Email Relkin Find more posts by Relkin Add Relkin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-SirSteven
UberFuffian

Bye bye flames. =/ (Closing Time)

-SB-SirSteven is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SirSteven Click here to Send -SB-SirSteven a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SirSteven Visit -SB-SirSteven's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SirSteven Add -SB-SirSteven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote