Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Uh-Oh, HEEELLLPPPP
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DarkSummoner
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Uh-Oh, HEEELLLPPPP

Heeelllpppp for some reason it wont let me host a game i did this morning and last night but when i try i click "Launch Server" and then it usually comes to a black screen so i hit esc then i open the tribes it put to the start menu and i hit host server then create but this time... when i hit create it loads but then after it loads tribes just quits back to the desktop, i tried everything i restarted my comp changed settings, and everything but i dont want to have to reinstall tribes pleeaasee heeellpp

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DarkSummoner is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkSummoner Click here to Send DarkSummoner a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkSummoner Find more posts by DarkSummoner Add DarkSummoner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkSummoner
GoblinRunt

Ahhh craphole! it wont even let me join a game! i think that...i have to...reinstall....tribes *GASP* NOOO!!!!!!!!
If i reinstall tribes i dont have to reinstall RPG do i? and will it keep the character saves for my server?

DarkSummoner is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkSummoner Click here to Send DarkSummoner a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkSummoner Find more posts by DarkSummoner Add DarkSummoner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

no, you have to manually back up the files or lose them.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkSummoner
GoblinRunt

where do they save?

DarkSummoner is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 08:32 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

temp folder

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

it looks like you were personally blackscreened, clear YOUR character and try to host again, screw reinstalling, no one realizes how rare file corruptions are, however it is generally the easiest fix to a problem since it covers all bases

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote