Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > General Discussion > Remember me??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MishO_WobbleS
GoblinRunt

Remember me??

hey guys hows it going??
DUDE MY TRIBES IS WAY F*CKED UP
it like shows the 3dfx thing then it shuts it doewn right away

well i guess ill have to die now....... =(

Later

-- Jordan --

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MishO_WobbleS is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MishO_WobbleS Click here to Send MishO_WobbleS a Private Message Click Here to Email MishO_WobbleS Find more posts by MishO_WobbleS Add MishO_WobbleS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

i remember you =P

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

hi

i think i remember ya..

King Arthur

Level:250
Remort:16
Class:Paladin/Knight
Race:Human
House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 07:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

Yeah, where'd you go to?

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

ROFL! Did my email bring you back misho?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord-Blade
GoblinThief

i remember you on jet's server you kept trying to mug me and i eventualy mugged everything you had and also i tryed to kill you

Lord-Blade is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lord-Blade Click here to Send Lord-Blade a Private Message Click Here to Email Lord-Blade Find more posts by Lord-Blade Add Lord-Blade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MishO_WobbleS
GoblinRunt

Uhmm thats....wasnt..... me

-- Jordan --

MishO_WobbleS is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MishO_WobbleS Click here to Send MishO_WobbleS a Private Message Click Here to Email MishO_WobbleS Find more posts by MishO_WobbleS Add MishO_WobbleS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

so sup misho

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord-Blade
GoblinThief

must have been someone else with a name simmilar to yours o well....

made by Killaz

Lord-Blade is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lord-Blade Click here to Send Lord-Blade a Private Message Click Here to Email Lord-Blade Find more posts by Lord-Blade Add Lord-Blade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Particle

nah, I just joined the forums a few months ago, but I have been playing trpg for about a year and a half

I don't remember you, but hey, what's up?

"He who laughs last thinks slowest." - Unknown
"Eh?" - Particle

Particle is online now Old Post 07-07-2001 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Particle Click here to Send Particle a Private Message Click Here to Email Particle Visit Particle's homepage! Find more posts by Particle Add Particle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

yo Misho! You and I were in a race to level up in the Mino's lair on NQ... I think you won! So you having trouble getting TRPG (or Tribes in general?) running again? Have you downloaded most recent graphics drivers? And which TRPG version you trying to run? Have you got latest update?

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-RPG-secretagnt
TravellerPaladin

Heheh, hey misho! Sorry, but I don't play tRPG anymore, I may start playing a little bit when the new map comes out. And this is really starting to suck. I have had my DSL out for almost 3 weeks, and it appears to me the Bell South People havn't even made an effort to help us out. For reference, the Customer Service sucks. I have called 3 times. And none of my calls were even made note of in the server, how bad does that suck? I think I finally got a hold of someone around there with a little sense. It may be up by the end of next week.

-RPG-secretagnt is offline Old Post 07-08-2001 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -RPG-secretagnt Click here to Send -RPG-secretagnt a Private Message Click Here to Email -RPG-secretagnt Visit -RPG-secretagnt's homepage! Find more posts by -RPG-secretagnt Add -RPG-secretagnt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

Goldy, you talkin about that maze with two mino lairs, one normal and one upside down and prizes along the way? Cuz i won that one :P then i won the next...i won a lot there, too bad it's gone.

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 07-08-2001 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheCooler
TravellerPaladin

Hey misho, whats up man? I know you remember me. hehehe .. remember when I would always bash you off the map? ... =P

When I was young, my friends and I used to go visit the wildman in the cave. Sometimes he would eat one of us. It was only later that we discovered he was a bear.

TheCooler is offline Old Post 07-08-2001 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheCooler Click here to Send TheCooler a Private Message Click Here to Email TheCooler Find more posts by TheCooler Add TheCooler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coca_Bear
OgreRuffian

Hey Misho long time no see...i remeber you...you help me with some money and gave me an IceSword(Well i think that was you ) on NQ so how ya been?

Coca-Bear

Coca_Bear is offline Old Post 07-08-2001 10:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Coca_Bear Click here to Send Coca_Bear a Private Message Visit Coca_Bear's homepage! Find more posts by Coca_Bear Add Coca_Bear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

hey man, what's up good to see you around!
*still waiting for Ironsphere*

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by -RPG-secretagnt
And this is really starting to suck. I have had my DSL out for almost 3 weeks, and it appears to me the Bell South People havn't even made an effort to help us out. For reference, the Customer Service sucks. I have called 3 times. And none of my calls were even made note of in the server, how bad does that suck? I think I finally got a hold of someone around there with a little sense. It may be up by the end of next week.

SouthWestern Bell? I'm in post-install DSL tech support for them. Yup, the service does suck. If you've got any probs, just post em, or PM me...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote