Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Idea
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Del
TravellerPaladin

Idea

For either Tribes 2 or 1 if possible, a new spell

Black Hole, it creates a black hole and if a person is within 40 meters the player is pulled into it and once the player touchs the black hole he instantly dies, it takes 70 mana to cast and remort level 6, and ONLY mages can cast it...

Last edited by Del on 07-27-2001 at 09:01 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Del is offline Old Post 07-27-2001 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Del Click here to Send Del a Private Message Find more posts by Del Add Del to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

And it takes all your mana and 5 mins to cast? :P

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 07-27-2001 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

*sets LCK to miss*

*laughs manically*

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-27-2001 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

MuuuHAHAHAHHAHAHA better hope you can stay away from me for 5 min

-If I were you I would run. If you were me you would be good looking.
-You've just hit rock bottom and you're only starting to dig.

God Bless America

If you post something great we'll use it and abuse it!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 07-27-2001 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Heh, I'll have you dead soon as I notice you start casting...I can kill anyone in well under 5 min.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-27-2001 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Del
TravellerPaladin

Re: Idea

quote:
Originally posted by Del

Black Hole, it creates a black hole and if a person is within 40 meters the player is pulled into it and once the player touchs the black hole he instantly dies, it takes 70 mana to cast and remort level 6, and ONLY mages can cast it...

It also only takes 5 seconds to cast

Del is offline Old Post 07-28-2001 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Del Click here to Send Del a Private Message Find more posts by Del Add Del to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Del
TravellerPaladin

like 2 seconds takes for it to open up and a sound of it opening up then for 3 seconds it begins sucking like a vacum within 40m and makes a sucking sound and it lasts for 15 seconds

Del is offline Old Post 07-28-2001 02:54 AM
ZeppelinJ0
ZombieThrasher

I think the defensive spells should get some action

I think that the shields should be split in to two groups: Spiritual Shield and Physical Shield (and you can go SpirShield1,2,3,4,5 just like AdvShield). This way you can get stronger shields against magic and physical attacks at higher levels.

I also would like to see a poison, or status change system added to T2RPG (like paralysis) and spells like 'Status Cure' could be added to remove the effects.

Buy your you own damn stairway to heaven!

ZeppelinJ0 is offline Old Post 07-28-2001 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeppelinJ0 Click here to Send ZeppelinJ0 a Private Message Find more posts by ZeppelinJ0 Add ZeppelinJ0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Del
TravellerPaladin

Oh yea and there would be a counteract defensive spell called well called Gravity Lock, it would keep you from being sucked in if your in distance but you wouldnt beable to move till the spell is over...

Del is offline Old Post 07-28-2001 06:53 PM
BowntyHunta
GoblinWizard

hmmm

What about the caster will be sucked in the deathhole?

BowntyHunta is offline Old Post 07-28-2001 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BowntyHunta Click here to Send BowntyHunta a Private Message Click Here to Email BowntyHunta Visit BowntyHunta's homepage! Find more posts by BowntyHunta Add BowntyHunta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

Re: Idea

quote:
Originally posted by Del

I'm cool with the mana cost and the remort level, but the class restriction blows.

Spell idea is pretty cool. When they first made D-Rift, i thought thats exactly what it was

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 07-28-2001 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote