Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > When is Tribes2 RPG coming out?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

I think some people need to put the cigaweed down. I laughed too hard while reading this, but it is probably because I just got up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Relkin
OrcRavager

Re: I have returned...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GiB WaKeR
[B]*Professor Gibby walks into the room, and places his breifcase on the floor. He casually flicks the light switch next to his desk and slides on his old lab coat.*

E = Just how rancid IS JI's bathroom?
(Apparently, (after doing my study on the bowel movements of game developers and "1337 d00dZ") JI's bathroom has one hell of a nasty funk to it. So by using my past experience with the feces of the "greats" (Thresh, Rumble, SilverHorse, Peter Moneblah-blah, and Alaric to name a few.) I've come to conclude that the more "potent" the smell, the "133735" the "d00d", and my god if I put a skunk in JI's bathroom even it would probably gag and die! Now thats true 1337ness.)

all the others made since..... how does this one factor in?

Relkin is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Relkin Click here to Send Relkin a Private Message Click Here to Email Relkin Find more posts by Relkin Add Relkin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

The others made sense?!

It was just to be humorous Relkin...

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Silver!! I thought we were going to leave the shower incident in the past! No one needs to know about that... *jabs elbow into Silver's ribs*

Gosh just blurt it to the world why don't yah.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote