Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > What are you most looking forward to in T2RPG?
What are most excited about T2RPG?
This poll is closed.
New Quests 0 0%
New Combat System 2 5.71%
New Magic System 3 8.57%
New PvP System 1 2.86%
New Graphics 10 28.57%
New Bot AI 4 11.43%
New Map World 10 28.57%
Other : (Specify with post) 5 14.29%
Total: 35 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PaladinVII
GoblinThief

Post What are you most looking forward to in T2RPG?

I don't know if this has been done, but I think this would be a good way to give the T2rpg team a better idea of what we would like to see! At the end of one week, let's look at the results and discuss our ideas about the winner!

- "A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved." -Shakespeare
- "In the end, the world didn't need a Superman.
Just a brave one." -Superman "Apokolips Now Part II"
- "Put your hands in Ice until they are so cold that
you can not feel them anymore. Now place them near
a fire. It hurts when you thaw them. The same is
true of your heart." -Ian Crick
-!f j00 <@|\| r33|) 7|-|!$, 7|-|3|\| j00 <@|\| $p33k
l33t. -Ian Crick
----------
Ian Crick
PaladinVII
paladin7@san.rr.com
http://pub69.ezboard.com/bpaladinssanctuary

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

PaladinVII is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinVII Click here to Send PaladinVII a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinVII Find more posts by PaladinVII Add PaladinVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

I can't wait to be able to build houses, new enemys, new zones.. There... I'm done.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

ALL

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

All of the above

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Galadriel
Elven Queen

All of the Above

Galadriel is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

Honestly i'd have to say the weapons/quests on the fly thing i read about. Being able to make weapons quickly and to your liking on your server appeals to me.

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 08:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I love it all, but I'd have to say the PvP is best... I just love the idea of being able to infiltrate enemy territory and assasinate someone.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

i like the dynamic item system, from what i hear its goi to be more like the diablo item system!!

but i voted graphics, as ive never played t2....

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

I put map world, because I assume that includes building your own house/castle/town/fort/etc. But everything is also a good reply.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZeppelinJ0
ZombieThrasher

i said graphics, as in more life-like animation.

Buy your you own damn stairway to heaven!

ZeppelinJ0 is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeppelinJ0 Click here to Send ZeppelinJ0 a Private Message Find more posts by ZeppelinJ0 Add ZeppelinJ0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samy3

Talking

what...!!! ALL!!!!!!!

Eat:Uber Burger Drink: Whiskey
SP:2556 Remort:23
Lvl:34 Cash:13millions
Dusts:1 Class:Wizard
Race:WizardXXIII House:none
Badge:Reverence Name: Samy3
In Storage:25

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samy3 Click here to Send Samy3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Samy3 Find more posts by Samy3 Add Samy3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

now im not in alpha but im pretty sure i heard JI say it WAS going in xaero, since t2 can handle making items while the game runs and has a 65535 or higher item limit

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shagz2dope
OrcWarlock

ALL!!! but mostly graphics

| |
<______/ \_____>
<______ _____>
\ /
| |
-- --
\__/
Ryden Dirtay Mutha Fackoo!
The LoTus Grows

Shagz2dope is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shagz2dope Click here to Send Shagz2dope a Private Message Click Here to Email Shagz2dope Find more posts by Shagz2dope Add Shagz2dope to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

SHAGGY

That wont work there is a CD code to play online and you cant use the same one twice.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

What do I look forward to most in T2RPG?

Killing Xaero

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

quote:
Originally posted by PaladinPimp
What do I look forward to most in T2RPG?

Killing Xaero

LOL

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

I'm a graphics hoe... *Goldy slaps Gibby on the back of his head*

I mean- I mean! I like pretty colors? *Goldy nods in approval*

*Gibby grins happily*

Last edited by GiB WaKeR on 07-16-2001 at 04:46 AM

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

i put grafix, i liek good grafix, but im really looking forward to the armor, as i heav heard it will have sepret peices like helmet boots breast plate that kind of stuff, liek the old RPG did but i think it will SHOW it

King Arthur

Level:250
Remort:16
Class:Paladin/Knight
Race:Human
House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Del
TravellerPaladin

Duuuur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur dur dur duuuur dur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur!!! DuuuuuurDamn this diseaseDuuurALL!

Del is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 11:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Del Click here to Send Del a Private Message Find more posts by Del Add Del to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

>>Danger Will Robinson, Danger: This post has now gone to crap.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinVII
GoblinThief

Ok Since the poll is now closed let's discuss the two? winners : What would we like to see more in the graphics department and the new map world? I'll start, for the new map world I'd like to see more useless places that are cool hangouts. You know, just a spot with a nice view for players to look out from. Also having a dungeon where gravity is sorta messed up would be cool. Think that painting with weird staircases going in inpossible directions! I know that's probably impossible but oh well. A destroyed castle would be cool, perhaps you could fight ghosts there! Also perhaps some things might appear as real, but they might not be! Just to freak out players and keep them on edge just being in the place.

As for graphics, I don't really know what to say. We're at the mercy of those brave and talented skinners who are putting in their own time to create the images we're gonna slash and bash to bits time and time again. However I would like to look different than the other hundreds of players out there. Perhaps have a shopkeeper where you can pay to have your stuff personalized in some way. Like change the colors a bit. That might not be too hard to code. That's really my only request for graphics. Let's hear some more!

l33t. -Ian Crick
----------
Ian Crick
PaladinVII
paladin7@san.rr.com

PaladinVII is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinVII Click here to Send PaladinVII a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinVII Find more posts by PaladinVII Add PaladinVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cancer
ElfConjurer

everything.

cancer is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cancer Click here to Send cancer a Private Message Click Here to Email cancer Find more posts by cancer Add cancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
machwing
OgreHalberdier

hmmm...I think the new map might have special things underwater since the only thing they have to do with water is make you able to drown in it...as for the graphics, you should be able to customize armor, like you said, but it would also be cool if you could inscribe your name into a sword or something

machwing is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for machwing Click here to Send machwing a Private Message Click Here to Email machwing Find more posts by machwing Add machwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

tribes one has an option on every map interiosshapr to amke it an obstacle or not, this is probably in t2 and can be used for holograms or other sorts of ilusionary walls, maybe a patch of wall you can fall through for a secret.

and id like o see townbots that only hear your messages if youar e in line of sight, its annoying that people can hop to a wall near the banker and give him cash through the wall

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 09:11 PM
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

if there is a day/night change it would be cool to have ghosts only at night and if its in a big castle maybe have knights there in day but turn to ghosts at night.

King Arthur

Level:250
Remort:16
Class:Paladin/Knight
Race:Human
House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

I look forward to hosting a T2RPG Server =)

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-18-2001 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinVII
GoblinThief

And I look forward to playing a Paladin on a t2 server, but until that happens how bout we contribute something to the mod? Like our ideas beyond "I like all of the above ^_^".

l33t. -Ian Crick
----------
Ian Crick
PaladinVII
paladin7@san.rr.com

PaladinVII is offline Old Post 07-18-2001 02:10 AM
machwing
OgreHalberdier

zel, I like talking through the wall to the banker, it prevents stealing from pl at the merchant/banker. Today I stopped doint it for ONCE and had 1200 coins stolen from me on anct's server...grrr...I shall pk!

machwing is offline Old Post 07-18-2001 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for machwing Click here to Send machwing a Private Message Click Here to Email machwing Find more posts by machwing Add machwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote