Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Help!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hunter
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Help!!!!!

I cant connect to mediaval knights! it will connect then it just shutsdown tribes ! i can connect to all other servers but that one. does anyone know why the heck i cant connect to mediaval knights?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Hunter is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Click here to Send Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Hunter Find more posts by Hunter Add Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightmare

Unhappy I hate that problem

It does the same thing to my computer and Homer's computer, sometimes. I think it's because everyone is trying to connect at the same time, when you are connecting. I guess it overloads the connection or the server or something. But when it happens it kicks all connecting players off. You might try just waiting a few minutes and reconnecting when the server calms down from the connections. It might also be just when me and homer try to connect along with other players, but I'm not sure. Try that, or you might be able to connect when me or homer are not connecting at the same time. We try not to do that, but sometimes it looks like no one is connecting, then we start connecting at the same time as someone else or someone else starts connecting after us, so it's not always a piece of cake to estimate a good time to connect. Plus this is a new problem so, sometimes we forget. Thanks for telling me about the problem and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Nightmare
AKA - Nitemare

PS - If you were wondering Nitemare (me) and Homer are the owners of Medieval Nights.

Nightmare is online now Old Post 07-19-2001 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightmare Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Add Nightmare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightmare

If that doesn't solve the problem...

Oh, I forgot to mention if that doesn't solve the problem or it keeps happening to you, please make another post. If my suggestion doesn't fix it, I will look into this unfortunate situation further. Good luck on connecting, I hope you can get back on without any further inconviences. And again, I apoligize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
Nightmare
AKA - Nitemare

Nightmare is online now Old Post 07-19-2001 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightmare Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Add Nightmare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote