Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > #onhear?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

#onhear?

Ok I've been studying the #onhear command, but still haven't managed to get it to work... Can someone please tell me how to use the command succesfully?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SephirothRPG Click here to Send SephirothRPG a Private Message Click Here to Email SephirothRPG Find more posts by SephirothRPG Add SephirothRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NEHR
OrcSlayer

question should be moved to quest scripting forum but since no one reads or posts there anymore

say(0, "#block fighterbrokersetup");
say(0, "#onhear FighterBroker(sayhello) 10 true all \"orc\" >#call orc ^victimCoins, ^victimName,");
say(0, "#onhear FighterBroker(sayhello) 10 true all \"skeleton\" >#call skeleton ^victimCoins, ^victimName,");
say(0, "#onhear FighterBroker(sayhello) 10 true all \"traveller\" >#call traveller ^victimCoins, ^victimName");
say(0, "#onhear FighterBroker(sayhello) 10 true all \"minotaur\" >#call minotaur ^victimCoins, ^victimName,");
say(0, "#onhear FighterBroker(sayhello) 10 true all \"uber\" >#call uber ^victimCoins, ^victimName,");
say(0, "#onhear FighterBroker(sayhello) 10 true all \"hello\" > #say Hi pick a Challenger [orc]11coins [skeleton]101coins [traveller]1001coins [minotaur]5001coins [uber]10001coins");
say(0, "#endblock");

This is from my fightclub quest that u can get in the quest scripting forum d/l and look at it and u should be able to figure out

FAHR

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:CLERIC - POPE IX
Remort:9
Level:129
Cash:Now Broke (crack addict)
Storage:Only What I need
last updated:10/05/01

NEHR is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NEHR Click here to Send NEHR a Private Message Click Here to Email NEHR Visit NEHR's homepage! Find more posts by NEHR Add NEHR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Iceyflame

ohhh nehr hiding on the forums lol. .get on icq we have to get busy..

Iceyflame is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Iceyflame Click here to Send Iceyflame a Private Message Click Here to Email Iceyflame Find more posts by Iceyflame Add Iceyflame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

You also can

Look at my admin help page in my link. And click on New admin commands then click #onhear!

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-22-2001 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote