Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > New LEGIT server soon...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gandalf
GoblinThief

Thumbs up New LEGIT server soon...

Well, I will be hosting a new server soon. Heres the specs:

Connection: Quad T-3
CPU: 1.5 ghz 256 RAM
Player Limit : 12-16
ETA: In a month or so
Server time: 24/7
MOD: Un-edited RPG
I will be looking for a few good admins that are looking for a new home Im not gunna just dish out the password, but if you are interested I would like to get to know you a little bit. Might have to hang around the server for a week or 2 to earn my trust, and my respect. Also, this server will be completely legit. The admins will NOT be aloud to give anything, meaning levels, items, coins, skills...nothing. There will be at least 1 quest every day or 2, and the prizes will most likely be gems, (no k-nite) weapons, or armor. The giving of rare armors and weapons will be t the descretion of the admin performing the quest. I hope you guys enjoy the server!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Gandalf is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 02:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gandalf Click here to Send Gandalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Gandalf Find more posts by Gandalf Add Gandalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elahrairah
GoblinRaider

good luck

Elahrairah is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Elahrairah Click here to Send Elahrairah a Private Message Find more posts by Elahrairah Add Elahrairah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samy3

i can be one if u want, but badge in hard quest???

Eat:Uber Burger Drink: Whiskey
SP:2556 Remort:23
Lvl:34 Cash:13millions
Dusts:1 Class:Wizard
Race:WizardXXIII House:none
Badge:Reverence Name: Samy3
In Storage:25

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samy3 Click here to Send Samy3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Samy3 Find more posts by Samy3 Add Samy3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gandalf
GoblinThief

I think Ill discuss more of what the prizes can be for quests when we get closer to getting the server up.

Gandalf is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gandalf Click here to Send Gandalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Gandalf Find more posts by Gandalf Add Gandalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elahrairah
GoblinRaider

the trick to a good server is to ba a callous asshole. i am completely serious. if you are going to keep it legit you will need to be liberal with char clears and bans, which gets you the title of callous asshole. also, dont give your friends admin, if they do something dumb you cant very well revoke admin without impairing the friendship, its a pain but youve gotta be tough to keep a good server.

(a bit like the military, ugh)

Elahrairah is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Elahrairah Click here to Send Elahrairah a Private Message Find more posts by Elahrairah Add Elahrairah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samy3

yes... no k-nite= almost impossible, good quest with good price, like little lot of cash,badges and knites and good stuff

Eat:Uber Burger Drink: Whiskey
SP:2556 Remort:23
Lvl:34 Cash:13millions
Dusts:1 Class:Wizard
Race:WizardXXIII House:none
Badge:Reverence Name: Samy3
In Storage:25

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samy3 Click here to Send Samy3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Samy3 Find more posts by Samy3 Add Samy3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gandalf
GoblinThief

Well, if anyone wants to be admin, or knows of some good admins, let me know. ICQ = 94862038 AIM = TekWiz37

EDIT: Never mind, found some good admins.

Last edited by Gandalf on 08-09-2001 at 01:07 AM

Gandalf is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 12:56 AM