Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Necroplanet - Sick of Player Clears?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ednecro
GoblinRunt

Thumbs up Necroplanet - Sick of Player Clears?

Sick of Player Clears?
Hi folks. I will be starting a new server
(it will be up on and off until friday so you may catch me playing in it.) This weekend called:

Necroplanet

I will be playing on this server permanently.
I assure any players who join my community you
will not lose your player. I am not a kid, Im a 26/yo
rpg junkie who is very devoted when I get into
a game.(ex eq junkie..isent everyone.)

This server will not be 24/7 but will be up most of the
time and players will never be wiped.

The Game: will be standard un-modified TRPG
(Although if you ask me nicely I might give you some gold.

All are welcome.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

ednecro is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ednecro Click here to Send ednecro a Private Message Find more posts by ednecro Add ednecro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Re: Necroplanet - Sick of Player Clears?

quote:
Originally posted by ednecro
ex eq junkie..isent everyone?

Bah, I have resisted EQ, even though constantly surrounded by junkies. The temptation is strong, though...

Edit: Also, if there's going to be no char clears, keep a tight lid on what any admins give out....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ednecro
GoblinRunt

Luckey guy, you dodged a big bullet.
There will be admin level positions available
after the founding of my guild and will
only be available to guild members and friends
That I trust.

I want to thank the folks here for answering all my newbie
questions and I will strive to be a positive
contributor to this awsome little underground community.
que-viva-rpg!!!!!

ednecro is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ednecro Click here to Send ednecro a Private Message Find more posts by ednecro Add ednecro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

I'll admin for you, I usally only NEED level 3 admin for questing. But with death knight it goes much faster (Requires LVL4 Admin), I don't do bot quests either... They suck.. They lag.. And people die and start crying. :P I have do races mazes puzzles pack quests and jungle gyms... And hmm what else. Well I don't kill players, I don't hand stuff out, I'll help a level 1 newbie if he is being chased by a level 101 or somthing.. Depending on if there is a pk rule. Okay I'm done now. :P

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 06:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ednecro
GoblinRunt

Well, you sound like the gallent type the server will be up. Look for necroplanet tonight after 9:00pm PST
I will be on and will grant you Admin3 The world will be up all
weekend. -ednecro

ednecro is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 07:35 PM
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

quote:
Originally posted by bladerunner
But with death knight it goes much faster (Requires LVL4 Admin)

Use #if to become DK man! lol!

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Bleh I hate #if lol.. If you are going to get an admin Deus is the best.. Though he is never on.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

I may be on tommorow... Maybe not... I'll be gone from Monady to Friday staying with my friends.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 10:50 PM
ednecro
GoblinRunt

Welll whenever you get back.
This server will actually run on an off weeknights.
and solid on the weekends.

I will actually be playing every Sunday(all day)
And every monday 5:30 - 9:30 ish

When My network is finished Necroplanet will become a
Dedicated server. And the homepage for my Guild
will go up.

ednecro is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 11:05 PM
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

why #if to get dk? i thought lvl 3 admin could just #setrace DeathKnight but you get hurt if you hit a wall doing that =\

King Arthur

Level:250
Remort:16
Class:Paladin/Knight
Race:Human
House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by bladerunner
Bleh I hate #if lol.. If you are going to get an admin Deus is the best.. Though he is never on.

heh.... Thats funny. How about you check out all the admins before you say one is the best. You have a obviously very biased view.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

i like admin! WOO!!

King Arthur

House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by TridentRX

heh.... Thats funny. How about you check out all the admins before you say one is the best. You have a obviously very biased view.

And Trident lol.. He is very good at coding too.. I like the sleep zone command you added.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 09:26 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

If you want GOOD, RELIABLE ADMINS, choose from this list:

Trident_RX
Deus_ex_machina

Long List eh?

Thats only people I would consider if I hosted a server..

I have heard Vectrex and Zeldagis, but I have never seen them in action.

Last edited by SilverHorse on 07-14-2001 at 11:56 PM

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Vectrex
Zelgadis

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

vec isnt really an admin (no offence) on JI's he didnt do any quests exept a trampoliene and some flight thingy, he never helped and he didnt do a thing, never even seen Zel in a server (i dont think) so i cant say Trident_RX hes a nice guy i know him =D
Deus_ex_machina hes a good admin, and i liek to camm me a good admin, i been told i cheat to much, but what ever =P

there is my two cents!

King Arthur

House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 01:48 AM
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

i was a leet questing admin on REAL gsn. it jsut got boring, so i dont quest more than once a week, i jsut keep people in line and legit now. well i wonder if anyone is on MR, i feel like making a gym.

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

heh.
I dont want admin. One server is enough for me. Maybe Ill start another legit character on your server! That would be fun. I had legit chars on old PsY2K Midgard but that server went down I also had a legit char on NeverQuest FOADs and TOADs/The official Realm but that went down so I kinda gave up for a bit. Heh.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-SirSteven
UberFuffian

quote:
Originally posted by Arthur
vec isnt really an admin (no offence) on JI's he didnt do any quests exept a trampoliene and some flight thingy, he never helped and he didnt do a thing

Yer Freakin' Funny! Vec was like... one of the best quester maker dudes... Razzy was the best =p ...
Your Quest = Non Existant? In the time you've been admin on JI's, I have not seen one quest from you and yet you stumble to get admin on as many servers as you can.

Ok. There be My 2 cents

[/rant]
Bleah Crap!

-SB-SirSteven is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 09:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SirSteven Click here to Send -SB-SirSteven a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SirSteven Visit -SB-SirSteven's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SirSteven Add -SB-SirSteven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by -SB-SirSteven

Yer Freakin' Funny! Vec was like... one of the best quester maker dudes... Razzy was the best =p ...
Your Quest = Non Existant? In the time you've been admin on JI's, I have not seen one quest from you and yet you stumble to get admin on as many servers as you can.

Ok. There be My 2 cents

[/rant]
Bleah Crap!

Wow shot down!
And arthur are you sure the trampoline code was his? I remember posting some trapoline code on the forum.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 10:02 AM
-SB-SirSteven
UberFuffian

erm... yes it was his... he made em go from ktown to ... pretty much every zone..

You talk to some bot while standing on the trampoline and he'd ask you what zone you wanted to go to. . . heh... 'twas called AirLiner or something

He had more but I wasn't really playing on JI's too much...

Anyway, sorry Arty. =D

-SB-SirSteven is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SirSteven Click here to Send -SB-SirSteven a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SirSteven Visit -SB-SirSteven's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SirSteven Add -SB-SirSteven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

I like dragoon's quests the most... It's all in taste I guess. Dragoon would make these jungle gyms and you would jump from place to place up ramps in mazes and such... Thoughs are the kind of quests I make. Or well... Like to make... The good ones take like 2 hours.. :P

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 07:43 PM
ednecro
GoblinRunt

Question

The funniest thing about this is I cant grant anyone admin
cause I dont even know how to use the admin commands yet,
lol!!! or set the admin level. Sorry to crash this debate about quests into a dumb newbie question but how do I set it so I can
use the commands in the admin guide.
Also (an even more stupid basic question.)
If someone could please post the command
line they use to start an rpgmod dedicated server.
Any help appreciated.

ednecro is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 04:48 PM
ednecro
GoblinRunt

Ok did more reading. I need the RPG autoloader,
right?

ednecro is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 06:04 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

command line?

path to tribes.exe -mod rpg -dedicated

Or, you can do it through the handy 'lil applet that comes with TRPG. It's the icon with the canadian flag on it. You can set PW's in there. Definetely the easiest way. Or you can modify the text file manually... I think its serverprefs.cs or something like that.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ednecro
GoblinRunt

cool got it running.
My admin commands still dont work but I assume I have not logged in as admin.
I set all my passwords for the levels in the rpgserv
thingy, now I just gotta log in....i think.

ednecro is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 08:42 PM
ednecro
GoblinRunt

OK I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok i set the passwords then do
#admin password

then when my admin clearance is accepted
my admin commands work.

Thanks for your help Deathmerchent I think
Im getting it.

ednecro is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 08:49 PM
Toaster
Master of Toast

Best admin I've ever known? Aleman. I'd reccomend him to any/every server.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
If you want GOOD, RELIABLE ADMINS, choose from this list:

Trident_RX
Deus_ex_machina

Long List eh?

Thats only people I would consider if I hosted a server..

I have heard Vectrex and Zeldagis, but I have never seen them in action.

Nobody considers me a good admin? =[ I have my traits. Helping the newbies, not very difficult quests (legit, small ones, using in-game commands), building strange and wonderful castles out of DISs. I always enforce legitimacy.

AND, I'm respectobiggle.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Strider

AND, I'm respectobiggle.

???

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 04:14 PM