Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > A cry for roleplayality [T2RPG]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Arc-DRG-
GoblinThief

A cry for roleplayality [T2RPG]

Hey, its me again. I know this comes around often, but I have some ides for T2RPG. I dont want to seem pushy, but most of my ideas would improve the "roleplayality" as I clal it, of the game.

Well for one, we definitly need a marrige system. I know it seems a bit out there for all you low leveled role-players, but it would really improve the communication and well being of us role-players.

We could do this many ways. 1: Cordgily, where two agree and set a date, place, and choose some guests, then have a huge ceremony. 2: Mutual, when two people mutually agree to be married and are form then on bonded together. 3: WoT style, where the Ladie chooses a man and they become forever attached as a couple... kind like a charm spell, hehe.

There are a few other ways, but I don't want you to be reading this thing forever!

We definitly need to get rid of global and zone speech! Lets think about this long and hard, In real life could I walk outside and say " 'global' Hey Jeremy Irons, wanna hear my ideas for Tribes RPG? " and have him hear me? Nope!

I totally agree with the mail idea... I'm not too sure on how it would work, but it would improve the roleplayality of this RPG so much! I know you guys love to talk to each other, and thats why we have a global off switch, but come on, its called a Role-Playing game... When you talk about anime and gizmo's all day thats not role-playing!

Improved attack actions. I said it, ack! Yeah its great that we can hold a sword and all but whats the point when it looks like it has an omnipresence to move itself? It kinda makes me feel like I have no skill because I'm not swinging it, its doing it on its own.

Thats porbably going to be the hardest of them all I know, but it would improve the game so much by doing that!

That kinda brought me to this point... Parrying and sheilds! Get a use out of a new button! Press and hold like... 'a' or something to put your sheild in harms way, or your two handed sword. Hell we would have a whole new skill! Parrying, basically a way to increase your defense at the loss of a chance to attack!

Counterspell! This one is short and simple, notify us when someone or thing is going to fire upon us when our charactor sees him doing the action, use the counterspell spell, and repel it safely away from yourself! Of course it would be an awesomely high level spell...

Lastly, weaker resist on monsters! I am sick of trying to make a mage when I cant even kill a damn goblin runt with my magic because he always resists! The weakest monster in game resisting a poor newbies spell is not fair! How do you expect mages to level like warriors and paladins when they cant even kill a runt with their first spells?

I hope you read all of that, and respond to me on this cry for roleplayality! thanks for taking your time to even notice my post though. hehe, peace out!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Arc-DRG- is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arc-DRG- Click here to Send Arc-DRG- a Private Message Click Here to Email Arc-DRG- Visit Arc-DRG-'s homepage! Find more posts by Arc-DRG- Add Arc-DRG- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
machwing
OgreHalberdier

that post messed up my screen...your sig was on the right side and some of the text went out of the text box onto the boarder...

machwing is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for machwing Click here to Send machwing a Private Message Click Here to Email machwing Find more posts by machwing Add machwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azurewrath
GnollHunter

post messed up my screen too

Azurewrath is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azurewrath Click here to Send Azurewrath a Private Message Click Here to Email Azurewrath Find more posts by Azurewrath Add Azurewrath to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Please don't use tables if you have no idea how to use them.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote