Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Fishing, Something different then mining.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Someone1237
OgreMagi

Fishing, Something different then mining.

Well i think fishing should be added, i know this has been said alot but it would work well. You would really need 2 models Fishing pole and a fish for when u get it. you do not need a fish in the water, it would lag the server alot. You can also have it so the more 'fishing' skill you have the better the chance to get a good fish. you can sell the fish to a merchant or just save it and eat it for health. after like a day the fish would go bad. (i hope you make it so they sky changes like in the older RPG that was cool. ) so after a few mins the fish would go bad and if u eat it, you can get sick or just loss HP. for the bows are you going to have it so you see the arrow in the bow? that would be great!.

Race: Celt
Class: Druid
Lvl: 13
Money: 1 platinum
Guild: Celtic Shadows
//----------------------//

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

I read the original posting about fishing and i added my two cents in about it being my idea, blah blah blah

Point is, reagrdless of who thought of it first, it IS a nice idea. RPG is not all fighting, which i think alot have realized, and why T2RPG will be alot more complex than TRPG. alot more roleplaying will take affect, which will bring more interaction.

Fishing would be a nice addon because it does bring more interaction. The presentation was good, and the creativity of the combined ideas was reallly good.

I rate this idea as the first 10.

Congratulations

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Someone1237
OgreMagi

woohoo!! first 10!!, i also think we should have some better music, i love some of the music right now but a new mod needs new music, i say we should have a music contest, who has the best music for a RPG,and then take a public vote on it. also as most of the better RPG's the exp system is very different we cant use the 1000 exp each rpg has there own special exp system that makes it different from other ones.

my idea,

(($lvl*1000)/500)/2, so at lvl 1 | 1500/2 | 750 EXP, at lvl 100
100500/2 | 50250.
or
($lvl *1000)/2, lvl one | 500, lvl 100 | 50000 exp

this would make T2RPG different. not hard to get from lvl 100 - 101 but still makes it so a remort is very hard. no one is really going to be god it would just take way to long. god is for like admin.

Race: Celt
Class: Druid
Lvl: 13
Money: 1 platinum
Guild: Celtic Shadows
//----------------------//

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote