Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > is t2rpg out yet?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Night Shifter
GoblinRunt

is t2rpg out yet?

hi people! i dun think anyone would remember me.. but it's me, homelesskid.... back after like wat? 6 months? lol
anyways, i m wondering.... is t2rpg out yet?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Night Shifter is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shifter Find more posts by Night Shifter Add Night Shifter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

No.

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shifter
GoblinRunt

thx a bunch man!

hmmm... guess i will be preparing to come back to rpg.... see wat has changed... heh

Night Shifter is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shifter Find more posts by Night Shifter Add Night Shifter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

When T2rpg comes out, you'll know. The forum will flood with compliments/comments, you'll see anouncements everywhere about it, and my head will explode.

runtwing is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

And this certain StoryMaster will be overflowed with work.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

get an assistant

runtwing is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dray
OgreDreadnought

Talking

HK! Ltns man.. Havent seen you since Gauntlet... Star/Sword hates trpg now =/

You still play Infantry? (I havent been on in a long time)

Alots changed.. Try Mythical Realms

Icq me some time will ya?

Dray is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 06:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dray Click here to Send Dray a Private Message Find more posts by Dray Add Dray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Someone1237
OgreMagi

You played Gauntlet!? damn HK is Shifter damn, damn damn! i still talk to star hes a funny guy.

Race: Celt
Class: Druid
Lvl: 13
Money: 1 platinum
Guild: Celtic Shadows
//----------------------//

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shifter
GoblinRunt

Smile wow

wow damn, i dunno that u guys still remember me!!! i m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw dray... indeed ltns.... i lost ur icq# somewhere... i dunno why.... prolly i didn't backup my icq list right :(
and ya.... i quitted infantry.. b/c i m tired of waiting for WZA and CM to come back.. (prolly would never come...)

I *might* host a dedicated server later this year.... depends on a lot of stuff.... so i m not sure yet....

anyways, my icq# is 32104418

p.s. star is a arrogant SOB now.... i dun like him... he took trpg away from us! that b******!!!!!

Night Shifter is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 03:39 AM
Dray
OgreDreadnought

Of course we remember you! I also still talk to star. Yes he is an arrogant SOB, he has revolutionary TRPG code but not sharing because I couldent get it first time and now hates TRPG. But he was an arrogant SOB before also

My ICQ 41651948.

Stars a coo' guy, but he gets pissed easy

PP hates the guys guts, and I had 'nothing' to do with it

ICQ me some time HK, and whats your ICQ # someone?

Dray is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dray Click here to Send Dray a Private Message Find more posts by Dray Add Dray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shifter
GoblinRunt

Dray.... read my last post... i already told u my icq#

btw, star didn't really code that much..... u know that quest with a lowbie/midbie/highbie option? that was my idea... i just don't code that well so virus did it for me... it was like 30 pages (serious) and star goes delete it....

then there was the "star's pack"... all those weapons' ideas are from me.... i just didn't feel like coding that and sending the file to star.. so i just told him the stats of it.... and then wat did he do? take all the credit for it.....

anyhoo... i m freeing some space on my hard drive right now to fit tribes and trpg back in..... which is gonna be soon

Night Shifter is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 02:06 PM
Night Shifter
GoblinRunt

Unhappy hmm

dray... i can't seem to find mythical realms....

ok nevermind... found it.... but isn't it gonna be laggy when over 10 people are on at same time?

Last edited by Night Shifter on 08-31-2001 at 03:00 PM

Night Shifter is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 02:48 PM
Dray
OgreDreadnought

MR doesent lag with over 10, it can take 20+...

You have to talk to someone else about lag though, I live fairly close to Xaero so dont lag (Unless server lag) but I dont hear people yelling lag usually...

Dray is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 06:09 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Xaero's MR server is about the only one Matty and I can get on that doesn't lag us to kingdom come (we're in Northern CA). And yeah, we've been on when the server had over 22.

Downside: goes down some, sending everyone there flooding the forums, pounding keyboards.

The mod is cool too!

My $.0000002 cents worth, but check my sig for a better understanding of how much that's worth:

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shifter
GoblinRunt

ya... i live in toronto.... and it lags pretty often this morning with around 13 peeps..... i dunno, i guess i can cope with it....

btw, dray, hope to see u on soon.. i m on the MR 1ghz one...

Night Shifter is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 07:10 PM