Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Some Admin Probs for BlueSun RPG Server, Need help!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Armoran
GoblinRunt

Some Admin Probs for BlueSun RPG Server, Need help!

I'm having some probs with admins at my new server, BlueSun RPG. When I login as an admin5, I move around fast as hell, can fly, and am invisible. Is there a way I can have all the powers of admin5, or maybe even be at admin5 level, without the super powers? I need information so I can modify my server slightly, but without the super powers. Also, the added things in other servers, such as extra qeusts, merchants, building, etc.; where they built by the admins or are they scripts? If scripts, where can I find them? Well, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and your reading.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Armoran is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Armoran Click here to Send Armoran a Private Message Find more posts by Armoran Add Armoran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

Location: Riverside, Ca, USA Server: Red Moon and FENIX Class: Paladin

You shouldent Be cloaked er.. invisible, but to revert back to a human armor, say #human

As for the questing part, i have no idea, i only spawn bots and objects in game.. The reason is that if i host a server noone sees it.

Name: Sir_Cruasder
Class: Paladin
Level: 73
Remort: 0
-----------------------------------------------

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sir_Crusader Click here to Send Sir_Crusader a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir_Crusader Find more posts by Sir_Crusader Add Sir_Crusader to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Parousia
GoblinRunt

you have to script everything in that you want to be perm, look in scripts.vol

Parousia is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Parousia Click here to Send Parousia a Private Message Click Here to Email Parousia Find more posts by Parousia Add Parousia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote