Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Keldrinite
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

mug is good.... I love trapping someone in a corner, mugging away thier weapon, and then, grab as much high priced stuff as I can before the person decides to log off, teleport etc.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-25-2001 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

mug is pretty good (I should get mug next remort...) but you would be surprised at the loot you can get if you just pk the person and take their pack

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01
------------------------------------------------

Internet is offline Old Post 08-04-2001 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnholyPrince
TravellerMiner

on psy2k i got 1 knite

thanks to matt and goldy for the sig

-------------------------
MN Stats
Level: 58
Remort: 5
Race: Demonkin
Class: Kensai/GuruV
Money: About 4.5 Mil
Coins On Hand: 25k to 250k
Skill Points: 1700+
Attack Type: Slash, Bludgeoning
Magic Type: None Yet

UnholyPrince is offline Old Post 08-05-2001 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnholyPrince Click here to Send UnholyPrince a Private Message Click Here to Email UnholyPrince Find more posts by UnholyPrince Add UnholyPrince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I typically give back packs... The only exception is for people who I PK because they are acting like a complete idiot...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-05-2001 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Oh, I remember that. =]

I also remember an admin going completely ballistic on me... I forget who..

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-05-2001 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Ody once threatened to clearchar me during his brief stint as admin. I can't imagine why...I only took 7 keldrinite from him.

It really was his own fault anyhow...He was playing with a bot, and was giving him a buncha goodies...not with #givethisstuff, but by dropping it...and he was dumb enough to be standing with enough room for me to wander between them....

Funniest thing is he wouldna never known if I hadn't told him.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-05-2001 07:01 PM
Magical_Mongoos
GoblinWizard

On the server that I play on, Avalon, I'm a lvl 120 Klepto. It's so funny, because there was this idiot (a guy named Shrubnigeroth) who as in Keldrin Town, afk, and looking up in the sky. So I mugged him, and stole 6 Keldrinite, some type of "magical" shield, and his KeldriniteLS. I tried to mug his Keldrinite Armor right off of him, but it failed, and I quickly started to type "I like peanuts" to make "Magical_Mongoose failed to mug you" message go away. So he came back, didn't notice anything was missing, and after a while he just logged off. It was quite funny. I have so much money, I don't even need to steal, hence the term kleptomaniac.

Magical_Mongoos is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Magical_Mongoos Click here to Send Magical_Mongoos a Private Message Click Here to Email Magical_Mongoos Find more posts by Magical_Mongoos Add Magical_Mongoos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cancer
ElfConjurer

in avalon, anyone can get tweaked.

i asked for some sp after my char reset. the guy gives me 10000 sp....

you can get tweaked like crazy there. :\

cancer is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cancer Click here to Send cancer a Private Message Click Here to Email cancer Find more posts by cancer Add cancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by cancer
in avalon, anyone can get tweaked.

i asked for some sp after my char reset. the guy gives me 10000 sp....

you can get tweaked like crazy there. :\

Dont worry I dont do this on my server...

Edit: Don't

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote