Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Keldrinite
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn
GoblinRunt

Keldrinite

Is it mined or quested? Or am I allowed to ask?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Azn is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn Click here to Send Azn a Private Message Find more posts by Azn Add Azn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

you can mine it if you have about 75000 skill.

so.... quested.

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 03:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ringbearer
GoblinRunt

Wink Quest Reward

Though you cannot get it by mining, its a relatively common quest reward... Least on B & N's server, I got 5 in 1 day and I was only lvl 13... =P Anyways, It shouldn't be too hard to get, and If you can't get any, start an acct on B&N's and I'll sell ya some =P.

-{-o-} Nitro
-Member of the Dev team for the Annihilation Mod.
-All-Time Biggest Nerd in the World =)

The Ringbearer is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ringbearer Click here to Send The Ringbearer a Private Message Click Here to Email The Ringbearer Visit The Ringbearer's homepage! Find more posts by The Ringbearer Add The Ringbearer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Re: Quest Reward

quote:
Originally posted by The Ringbearer
Though you cannot get it by mining, its a relatively common quest reward... Least on B & N's server, I got 5 in 1 day and I was only lvl 13... =P Anyways, It shouldn't be too hard to get, and If you can't get any, start an acct on B&N's and I'll sell ya some =P.

Am I the only one who sees something wrong there?

KELDRINITE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD AS HELL TO GET. NOT TOO HARD TO GET??!

Binker and Newbies just went on my "For newbies only" server list

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

poor B&N just got some pretty nasty advertising.

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Dude, Solar, let people find out.
-Toaster-

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

except trancephyte

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:

What the heck? You swipe someones pack or something? Who gave this to you???

Me, I have to work my tail off for a keldrinite, and it took me months to be able to get any amount. (3)

Besides, advertising this might be bad. Those of us with #mug might decide to make some quick cash...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet

I stole 3 pieces of knite from some unlucky fellow on B&N

Old Post 07-09-2001 08:34 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

How do you think I got mine?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet

DM why don't u play on B&N? I never see u on there

Old Post 07-09-2001 08:39 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Huh? I used to be on there all the time....and I DO mean all the time, until a coupla weeks ago... I think I'll be on again this afternoon.

It's a shame I can't mug, this remort. I miss being able to mug ANYONE.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 08:45 PM
Internet

it's down right now :(

I got a RL3 on there after 6 days of playing

Old Post 07-09-2001 09:48 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

on neverquest i had to but keldrinites for $1 million a piece

then it crashed before I could make my knite armor :(

Oh well

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet

come play on B&N! whenever it gets back up...

Old Post 07-09-2001 11:19 PM
Nightmare

Death, I never see you on Newbie's server either anymore, but yes you used to be on all the time...it's TRPG2 that's done it to you, huh. Oh well, I'm not on all that often since the last week either though, and I don't think that's going to change now that I have my own server.

Nitemare

Nightmare is online now Old Post 07-11-2001 10:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightmare Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Add Nightmare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightmare

OOPS Kind of late on the posting, lol, I don't look at these very often, tonight I've been going through them all though.

Nitemare

Nightmare is online now Old Post 07-11-2001 10:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightmare Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Add Nightmare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Actually, I think it's mainly because I've gotten sorta caught up with doing summerish things.

Paintball is a fav. :-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 02:49 PM
Nightmare

Cool, I've always wanted to try paintball, well have fun.

Nightmare is online now Old Post 07-11-2001 08:26 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Always. :-)

Any of you guys ever come to MN, we'll set up a paintball match. The local field is really cool. Brand new speedball field set up this year!

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 10:03 PM
The Ringbearer
GoblinRunt

Unhappy

... Didn't mean to give them bad advertising, Geez, it was 2 quests, 1st place was 3 gems of choice 2nd pas 2 3rd was one. I happened to win second and first, by pure luck... Geez, that is the only time I have ever gotten anything from a quest, and ?I don't think B&N's is a bad server, whatever you people want to say. I wouldn't have even gotten keld if it weren't for the fact that I was a newbie and everyone told me to get all k-nite, probably because they wanted to rip me off later... =(

*shoots himself for being a newb, Dies yelling, "Sorry Newbie!"*

-{-o-} Nitro
-Member of the Dev team for the Annihilation Mod.
-All-Time Biggest Nerd in the World =)

The Ringbearer is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ringbearer Click here to Send The Ringbearer a Private Message Click Here to Email The Ringbearer Visit The Ringbearer's homepage! Find more posts by The Ringbearer Add The Ringbearer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

lol, B & N ain't bad... I play there.

It just sounded corrupt when you put it that way. :-)

Memo to self: Train steal this remort.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 08:13 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

quote:

Who are you? I don't recall a name like that on B&N also you only have 2 posts.... I have NEVER given out any knite (ask DM he know or anyone else) Maybe some of the other admins gave out 1 or 2 in their LIFETIME! as rewards for a super hard quest. But he is prolly just saying this to get noticed. Who ran the quest?

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

hmmm, Tri...perhaps 1 keldrinite for that long jump quest... But, I can't recall if anyone finished it. Once, way back when, I got 5 keldrinite for winning a battle quest, which involved killing everyone else who participated, too... But I was a stupid newb way back then and sold them all to the merchant. LOL

Of course, that was long ago, and no one at all gives out keldrinite now. It's easier just to remort to god. Usually, the admins don't even carry keldrinite, so I couldn't mug them for it. (not that I've never mugged admins)

Favorite admin loot: A questmaster robe, from Strider, on NeverQuest. Of course, I didn't know you had to be admin 3 to use it. Couldn't even sell it. Sheesh.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 02:41 PM
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

i used to rob smith completely naked. then one day he gave himself 1500 stealing or whatever and my 400 couldnt stand up :(

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 03:36 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I know, that's the problem with these admins... They get awesome steal and doge so you can't mug them.

At one point though, I had 850 steal, was very fun. :-) I cornered some poor guy once, mugged his sword first, and then took 3 dragon scales. I gave em back though...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 03:39 PM
Dray
OgreDreadnought

What you cant mug admins? Whats this world coming to? SB admins would come to Psy2k and I would mug em =)

I got something like 39 parchments in 1 week.. 9 Knite.etc...

Of course, I did give back once stolen =/

Dray is offline Old Post 07-25-2001 08:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dray Click here to Send Dray a Private Message Find more posts by Dray Add Dray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yeah, I usually had to give the stuff back too...Admins be rather picky 'bout dat. However, what they don't know can't hurt them.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-25-2001 03:15 PM
Dray
OgreDreadnought

Actually I just gave it back because their friends... The other admins carried so much stuff around they dident notice stuff dissapering due to a 100k steal/hide =)

Dray is offline Old Post 07-25-2001 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dray Click here to Send Dray a Private Message Find more posts by Dray Add Dray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

lol me and smith had a mug fest one day on NQ we where stealing from each other and everyone that can by

-If I were you I would run. If you were me you would be good looking.
-You've just hit rock bottom and you're only starting to dig.

God Bless America

If you post something great we'll use it and abuse it!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 07-25-2001 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote