Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Suggestions For T2RPG
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Corvette
I just think it would be cooler and more "med-evil like" if it was torches and lamps.

BTW, it would be cool if it was realistic to how you carry things. Example, if you're carrying a lamp, it takes 1 hand, so you cant have a shield at the same time ect.

Um, in case you didn't notice, you can't hold an orb and a shield at the same time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-11-2001 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Everyone is complaining because they want things to be easier and then they start yelling at me for coming up with the right idea that's easy and more fun.

Appylon, why do you get a right to share ideas and I don't?

Yeah, it's not like I'm not writing a whole history for your reading enjoyment. I don't have to do it, and I'll gladly just stop and move on to other things.

Grr, I abhorr upstart newbies.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-11-2001 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Where DID my post go? I worked a while on that.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-11-2001 04:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Strider

Grr, I abhorr upstart newbies.

Come to Binkers, my little, ahem, friend, appylon, where I shall...uh...help you. Yeah, that's it, I'll help you level up.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-11-2001 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

He'll make you fly in a way you've never imagined...

All you have to do is stand still and hit a steep mountain after he.. levels you up.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 01:34 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

hey.. this gives me an idea... *think shooting clay disks*

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Fire! *whumph!* *crack* *bow twangs*

[GLOBAL] DeathMerchant "Woohoo! Nice shot!"
[GLOBAL] SM-Strider "Thanks.. 1021 Archery really helps, y'know?"
[GLOBAL] Appylon "Stop bashing me! F*ck you guys, I'm leaving"
*Appylon dropped

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 02:32 AM
Appylon
GoblinThief

whatever

again strider u told everyone about how all ideas were all ready pretty much final. In a way u told us to stop talkin about our own ideas the could help develop the game ironsphere some more

i was merely makin the statement which u told us only more bluntly so therefore think before u say something ull regret maybe actually process it in your brain before it goes public buddy or else ull be makin more enemies then friends

Uh hey there deathmerchant i dont know what i did to upset u but im ellin u ur makin a bad enemy if u keep it upok bye everyone a love u

Appylon is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Appylon Click here to Send Appylon a Private Message Click Here to Email Appylon Find more posts by Appylon Add Appylon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Appylon
GoblinThief

whatver

by the way what story r u talkin about i dont remember reading a story

if thats what got u mad then im sorry but i dont see a story on this forum that i was talkin about

Appylon is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Appylon Click here to Send Appylon a Private Message Click Here to Email Appylon Find more posts by Appylon Add Appylon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Appylon
GoblinThief

whatever

i was talkin about the time u told everyone about the thread where all the ideas were final on Ironspere

Appylon is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 04:33 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I never said they were final. I just said that you guys were just repeating them.

Appylon, if you're such a bad enemy, how come no one is intimidated by you? Are you a smurf?

Even if you are a smurf, you're going to be ridiculed for being so... stupid... for lack of a better word.

The fact you don't know about the storyline is a clear indication of newbiosis. I think we need to check your posts and rate and verify that.. =]

The storyline is what Ironsphere is based on. I write it. I contribute to the community. That is why people don't treat me like an upstart.

Anywhere else, I probably would have been considered an upstart to suggest an idea like the storyline, but JI is a good guy.

Now I'm totally off topic.

Bottom line is, you're a newbie, and a stupid one, plain and simple.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 04:57 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Now, unless this is Xin_ smurfing, wich I highly doubt, seeing that Xin has a grasp on sanity, and also has better spelling, I have nothing to fear from you....

Remort 10, level 108, maxed slash, endur, dodge, ocast. Almost maxed mining, haggle, resist, dcast, energy, healing. Awesome gear, too.

Come show me why I should be afraid....

PS: Oh yeah, and we had dozens of pages of stuff about IS in the private forums. Everything I've seen so far is a repeat of something already brought up. If you want to waste brain cells on it, fine....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 02:19 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I have the Merchant on my side. Nothing may stand against me!

Except an admin.......

I need admin somewhere... =\

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 02:22 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

hehe, I've killed admins. Not a hobby I reccomend taking up. They get grouchy sometimes... I could probably take out Tri at his current stats, provided he doesn't use deathknight. Not that I would, but....it's nice to know you can.

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 02:59 PM
Appylon
GoblinThief

Talking whatever

My god THANK YOU STRIDER

Strider and Deathmerchant....lol...u have just admitted that u have no life outside of ur computer room. Strider u try to intimidate other players by making them seem to be inferior to u. For all i know ur nothin but a nerd stuck in his room afraid to ask a girl out or in your case another guy. Have u ever even seen real sunlight that isnt artificial from a lamp by ur bed?

And deathmerchant even though i dont really want to make fun of u u have pressed my button as well...either that or im in a bad mood becuase im only 14 and was made to play baseball for the varsity team and they pretty much sucked. If that be the reason dont pay attention to what im saying about u!

deathmerchant u try to make faltering allyences with outher people because to u they sound powerful. Therefore u think they can give u power. AN once u have gained so much u will go and stab them in the back and take all the glory for yourself. U say u have 10 remorts how many time have u remoted by lvling off of someone and then not let them lvl up off of u.

I have a friend who went on ur server. as soon as he went on all of the powerful people started attacking him. Well u are not using ur powers for good are u. Infact thats called admin abuse i could have that server taken off the net if it was up to me.

By the way Strider baseball is a sport u play. Sports are physical activities that put both power and mental strength to the test.

U r probably also a rich kid to spend so much time on the internet and not worry about getting a job. Always depending on good old momma and dadda. well u know what uve been spoiled enough time to face the truth kido. And ur not getting outa it by going and crying to ur paents. right now they dont exist.

Appylon is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 01:58 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

My mother and father died in a plane crash.

I'm rich of my own workings.

I've played baseball, but preferred soccer.

I live and support my family, which consists of my sister, brother wife and 2 1/2 month old son.

The good 'ole 'you're such a computer nerd arguement'. How do I know you're not the nerd? Impasse.

DeathMerchant is a friend of mine. He has no need to look to me for any power. He's fine as he is.

I called for a ceasefire. Perhaps you didn't hear me.

As for the whole 'I could get that server taken off the net' bull, you have another thing coming.

For the 'kiddo' part, I'm 25. Don't start the 'Ooh, you're so old' thing, because, frankly, there are 5 billion people in this world. God knows how many 40+ people are on their computer right now.

Appylon, just stop while you're behind. You won't sink farther that way.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 02:34 AM
Dray
OgreDreadnought

A few things.

Strider, your posts have been disapering... Someone deleting them?

Apployn, hate to break it to you... But you ARE inferior to strider.

Second its not allyences its alliances...

Third, the

'deathmerchant u try to make faltering allyences with outher people because to u they sound powerful. Therefore u think they can give u power. AN once u have gained so much u will go and stab them in the back and take all the glory for yourself. U say u have 10 remorts how many time have u remoted by lvling off of someone and then not let them lvl up off of u.'

... You really are a fag arn't you? I mean, death's not an ass, and striders not an ass (90% of the time )

The 'I have a friend who went on ur server. as soon as he went on all of the powerful people started attacking him. Well u are not using ur powers for good are u. Infact thats called admin abuse i could have that server taken off the net if it was up to me.'

Hum... Admin abuse? THEIR NOT ADMINS! How can they abuse something they dont have?

Lets see, and your friend is? I've played binkers a bit (not much as I lag bad on it) but I have seen many n00bs pass though..

If high lvls were attacking them, they were prob acting like you! Going around

'Give me 20 million. No. Why? You can get money easy. I'm not giving you cash. GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME MONEY.'

or stuff like 'Can someone give me Keldrinite Plate Mail, with a Keldrinite Long Sword and a Dragon Scale Shield and wind walkers'.etc

You wonder why their killed? Begging.

If your friends are anything like you? I'll pay money to get you guys killed.

Stupid n00bs.

Dray is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dray Click here to Send Dray a Private Message Find more posts by Dray Add Dray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DigitalEagle
GoblinRunt

I think there should be animals to hunt for food!
You can use the meat to regain health or sell and save up animal skins to make armor or cloths and sell them!

I also think the microphone should be made to only be heard at a certian distance.
For example, if one guy was close to you and talked you could hear him fine, if a guy was off in the distance you could hear his faint voice, and if a guy was no were near you you couln't hear each other at all.
But there should be a skill were you can use tellapathic comuntication so everyone or only one persone could hear you depending on your skill level!

I know this would be a bandwidth problem for some people, so It doesn't look like it would work to well unless you made it so it was an option to hear or not.

My last thought is that the enemys should make sound, just like in TRPG 1, but have a thing like poison or blindness were it makes you deaf for a while.

Thats my thoughts

DigitalEagle is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalEagle Click here to Send DigitalEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email DigitalEagle Visit DigitalEagle's homepage! Find more posts by DigitalEagle Add DigitalEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Digital - We already have pack animals. They are known as newbies. =]

Dray - '... You really are a fag arn't you? I mean, death's not an ass, and striders not an ass (90% of the time ) '

Aiee! What am I the other 10%, Dray? =\ I don't like sounding mean, except to newbies who keep annoying me with worthless arguments...

Yeah, my posts just keep dissapearing... Including my post on here...

I'm getting confuzzled. (My little boy thought up that one.. Well.. he put it in my head... [talking to baby talk]'Oh look, 'lis! He looks so confuzzled!'[/talking to baby talk])

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 03:26 AM
Dray
OgreDreadnought

Actually I should change that to 'Striders not an ass (99% of the time)'

That one time I tried to join a NPC into the trpg story boards, you were an ass =)

Digital, as strider says, we do hunt pack animals (their called stupid n00bs)

Dray is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dray Click here to Send Dray a Private Message Find more posts by Dray Add Dray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Heh, I don't level off others....though I have occasionally let others level off me. It's good training. I wonder if you've even played enough to realize that some of us can level just as fast off bots as by killing players. Not that I mind killing players, especially when it comes to annoying, begging, whining newbs.

I wonder if your friend used the name magerglory...If so, inform him that he will never be able to leave town again. :-)

Edit: Oh yeah, and Im not flaming you just because I want Strider to help me....Im doing it cause you are an annoying newb.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 02:34 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I got my mummy 99% Angel earrings when I was 12. =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 05:29 PM
Gekitou
GoblinRunt

Um, it's called server linking, and we already went over that.

Also, "remort jerks" be killing you? So you went to a new server... Why not, just level up and kill them back? duh...

Im sorry i wasnt here when YOU went over it. I just thought id voice my opinion.
And Also. Its kind of Hard To level up when the remort level 10's chase you down, and they are at level 101. yea i was like at 5. and with all the Lck i was losing, yea id have a GOOD chance at leveling up and killing them!
God. Dont act like a know it all.

Gekitou is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gekitou Click here to Send Gekitou a Private Message Click Here to Email Gekitou Find more posts by Gekitou Add Gekitou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Gekitou
Im sorry i wasnt here when YOU went over it. I just thought id voice my opinion.
And Also. Its kind of Hard To level up when the remort level 10's chase you down, and they are at level 101. yea i was like at 5. and with all the Lck i was losing, yea id have a GOOD chance at leveling up and killing them!
God. Dont act like a know it all.

You can voice all you want, but it's a bit late. That's all the first line meant.

Second, if you can't deal with people PKing you occaionally, you suck at TRPG. Learn to run away, wait till they leave, and go back to leveling. Repeat as needed. odds are, if they are remort 10, they'll be remorting again soon, so PK them then. Also, it helps to make friends. Especially high level friends. Oh yes, and I *do* know it all....or at least more than you ever will....

Edit: Oh and, learn to use quotes properly. :-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:35 PM
Gekitou
GoblinRunt

Oh yes! Run away! Yes i will run away like i have been doing most of the time. Running to Keldrin to escape the PK, oh and its not Occasion, its Every friggin 10 seconds. Oh and to PK them when thay have remorted only forces me to get Pked by their higher friends. You know, you truly have no concept of what i have been dealing with. And im not whining, im letting you know why id like the "Linking Servers". And making friends on the server isnt very Kocher when you are a newbie. As ive read through this Forum, you all HATE Newbies because of their lack of experience in the game. So dont try to explain somthing to me, i may be new at the game but im not stupid as most of you think newbies are. So just for your own sake, shut up. I voiced somthing i thought would benifit everyone, im sorry i was a bit late. But i just discovered how great this game was a little while ago. So Death Merchant, get over yourself.

Gekitou is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gekitou Click here to Send Gekitou a Private Message Click Here to Email Gekitou Find more posts by Gekitou Add Gekitou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Appylon
GoblinThief

whatever

Well Gek looks like its just you and me. Isnt it weird how some people think that they can make friends by having other people do their dirty work for the.

Doesnt matter though NOBODY has answered my questions on actually playing sports.

So now I have something against everyone who is becoming my nemesis. ABSOLUTLEY PATHETIC is all i can say.

If u could only imagine how badly im laughing right now. Think these people have NO physical abilities. I bet the only physical ability they actually have is look up "big" word in the dictionary and using the witto fwingwas to type them lol

For being so smart these people sure can show other just how stupid they really are.

If you are so smart strider how come u still havent pushed me back into a corner where i can not talk back without going into a trap. I know because you cant.

In every conversation weve had you've always ended calling me a n00b. Thats getting kind of old because u cant actually wright anythig else. Face it you are running out of things to say soon you will resort to using old Japanese sayings that dont mean ****.

However i will say one thing you are the only person I know who I have had a semi-decent time in conversatuon with therefore I thank you for that. Everyone else is far to simpleminded to continue talking with me.

And as for Dray please im getting bored explaining this to people im only 14 i dont go back and check my work i type it fast and send it. I have no time for spelling checks i have other things to do in the sunlight.

Try not to mention my bad typing skill again. I am quite bored hearing your last source of insults that really dont make anyt sense.

Appylon is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:51 PM
Appylon
GoblinThief

whatever

Oh please you have never played a sort in your life and you know it. By the way soccers a pussy sport no mental pressure what-so-ever.

Im getting bored talking to an animal and to the person who thought hunting animals in T2 would be cool that actually would be kind of kool but really hard to make a skin for. But maybe there is a way to do it.

Appylon is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:55 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I just want to know what servers you too play on, that I may come and, er, assist you.

First off, if it's every 10 sec, you obviously pissed someone off. Very bright. When a lowbie on a server, it's best to just suck it up, and stay quiet. You'll still get a few random PKs most likely, but you won't get the constant pounding. Given that you said it happened to you on two servers, It seems almsot sure that you have an intrapersonal problem.

Appylon, y0u = F4g07. What difference does it make if we play sports? They are simply an artificial test of physical strength and skill. Most games have very little in the way of strategy. (ok, rudimentary tactics, yes. Stratey, no.) Also, you really seem to have a problem using that keyboard. From this I conclude that you are suffereing from either a mental or physical disability. I can put together coherent thoughts, sentances, and use fairly good spelling and grammar at the same time. No, I don't proofread it either, but perhaps you should. I'd continue this message, but, I don't usually mock retarded people.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 08:04 PM
Gekitou
GoblinRunt

Appylon, i just dont think its Right That Strider and DeathMerchant can say what they have been, yea n00b this n00b that. With their "Trendy Lingo" Its almost as sad as "l33t h4x0r". They seriously need to get over themselves, just cause they have over 1000 posts makes them Cool? Wow im impressed. some one dosent have a life. And " Aruging on the internet, is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, your still a retard" So Merchant, and Strider. Drop it, and attempt to leave with your pride unscaved. who cares if the Suggestions have stopped. people still like to hear idea's.

Gekitou is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 08:07 PM
Gekitou
GoblinRunt

Oh and DeathMerchant, i do Stay quiet i dont say a damned thing, i head towards the mines. And i play on Psy2k, Yoshi's server. But someone just has to be cool and come kill a newbie.

Gekitou is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 08:10 PM