Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > New-Found Land, Tropica!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool New-Found Land, Tropica!

Greetings fellow travellers!

Tis' I, the great adventurer Black Haven at your service. I have called upon thy council because of a great discovery I happened upon while sailling the Great Seas to the south! Tis a fair isle I, the great adventurer Black Haven, have titled "Tropica" after mine' very own kipper (Ennola Tropica). During my stay on isle Tropica, I, the great adventurer Black Haven, encountered many a foul beast, but was luckily able to keep them at bay with the help of my fine band of men. Also mi'lords and ladies, I think its most prudent to mention I found signs of a small populous of orcs... but did not see any with mine' own eyes.

As further proof of mine' discovery, I, the great adventurer Black Haven, bring you a map that I sketched as we encircled the isle for our preliminary investigations.

(Sorry for large file!)

As we begin to colonize Tropica, I must plead for thine help as my crew and I are desperately low on building materials. We are currently looking for:
Palm Trees
Rough-Looking Wooden Bridge (think a poorly made bridge by an orc)
Marble Bridge
Wooden Bridge (suspension)
Wooden Bridge
Dwellings for a Human (that you might find on a tropical island, but not TOO tropical)
Dwellings for an Orc (very rough and imperfect)
Mine-Style Dungeon
Light-House
Floatting Human House (Regular small house, but with "dirt" hanging beneath)

As our supplies begin to dwindle, I may once again need to call upon thine council for support. Thank you friends, and good day.

[OOT: GiB WaKeR is at it again... I have the terrain almost complete and just fixing the imperfections now, however I am in desperate need of props to place throughout the island... Also, since JI won't send me a reply ICQ *nudges* I'm not sure if he already has any prefabs made that I could use in Tropica. So, if anyone could help Ironsphere out with some new dandy prefabs, please do!]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Sure, ive been looking to get back into creating things for wc, pm me or icq me tomorrow.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Oh yeah, make sure to have some good textures for me as well!

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Now textures I can do...

Thank you Mog!

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

I need a good green texture for palm leaves, and a nice striped looking or just beige texture for the trunks.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-15-2001 09:49 PM
Killaz
GnollShaman

I'd help...I really would Iif I could figure out how to get skins to work...and work well within 3ds to export and STILL keep the skin on it.

PS: My worldcraft is all messed up.

Killaz is offline Old Post 10-17-2001 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Killaz Click here to Send Killaz a Private Message Click Here to Email Killaz Visit Killaz's homepage! Find more posts by Killaz Add Killaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

Location: Riverside, Ca, USA Server: Red Moon and FENIX Class: Paladin

Yo Gib, if you need a skinner, then icq or aim me

Name: Sir_Cruasder
Class: Paladin
Level: 73
Remort: 0
-----------------------------------------------

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 10-28-2001 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sir_Crusader Click here to Send Sir_Crusader a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir_Crusader Find more posts by Sir_Crusader Add Sir_Crusader to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

I can make some dwellings and bridges...

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-28-2001 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote