Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > To everyone of RPG MOD and anyone that RPs on Binker and Newbie's (For Rowan as well)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SilverHorse
Banned

I tell it to her on ICQ everyday. She is uber-l33t!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

/from off-stage: pssssssst: Silver! so are you!

oops, caught! heheh, um, HI folks!

--------

Ok, folks, MOVE ALONG, nothing to see here, get back ON TOPIC!!

------

No, WAIT! DOn't do that!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

neat, not neet

im not saying that to be an ass, i just think people should be corrected so they dont make the same mistakes throughout life, like on term papers

correct me if you want

sorry for the flame gold, i shouldnt do that cause your a nice person

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

's ok. Thanks.

We ALL have bad days.

I take mine out in humor.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 09-05-2001 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

OK, if you where afk and got mugged and PKed, tough luck....

If you stand there like an idiot while someone mugs you dry, you deserve it...Beg for mercy, and hope they feel sorry for you.

I really don't think gear should be replaced unless it was lost to some uncontrolable factor...server crash, etc... I've never asked an admin to replace something that was mugged from me or taken from a pack...

Yes, PKing/mugging with an illegit char is bad. I personally don't think non-admin illegit chars should exist, as they always seem to warp gameplay. Even admins can cause havoc if they are not careful.

If you want to avoid getting raped, dont carry unneeded items with you, max dodge(easy), and try to have a little stealing skill. This makes it really tough for someone to mug good stuff, like armor, off you. Which brings me to my next point. Equipped armor is freaking hard to mug. Remember this.

If someone PKs you and takes your pack often, set LCK to death.

If someone spams, ignore them....

I really don't understand why everyone goes nuts....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 09-08-2001 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryu Kaiser
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Well.....

I shall supply the information to how I was mugged. I had went global saying I had 8 Enchanted Stones. Internet asked if he could buy them. I said yes, payment was either 400,000 coins or the Bronze Mail he claimed to have in storage. He agreed, and said to meet at Keldrin. We did, and he went to storage. Everything was fine, he then stalled until willow wnd showed up. Internet had his Wind Walkers equipped, and boxed me into the main room of the bank. WillowWind proceeded to shove me into the corner using the shove command. at this time Internet ran from the hallway and plugged me into the corner on the other side. I wads boxed into the right corner, WillowWind was directly in front of me and Internet was to my left. I lept around, but I only had ability of my cheetaur's paws. I lept around, Internet flying up and down to match me, tried out smarting them, and I lagged. I had everything stolen from me when my lag stopped. they had me boxed for about 6 seconds. I lagged for about 4 of those six seconds. I awoke wearing my Splint Mail, and having my coins, all of them. Everything else was stolen. I dropped, and reconnected, standing in my spot was internet, and when I lept from the spot, all my enchanted stones were tossed to Internet, then I saw my Ice Sword tossed to him. Also, my cheetaur's paws were tossed to him. I was completely enraged by their acts. I demanded for my items returned. WillowWind replied that he would only give me the Ice Sword, and that it would be a gift from him, as if he had created it for me in the first place. I said no to his offer, and that I would only accept the Ice Sword from Rowan. A day after the event, my Ice Sword was returned by Internet. I have noticed that Internet abuses his power as a remorted player, and that beyond that, he has no actual skill. I could easily destroy Internet if we were to battle at Tribes. I've played with the best, and am the best. If you ever need me in regular tribes, I'll be on Ryu Kaiser or [UA]Ryu Kaiser. As well as Akira Tetsuo, if the admin doesn't boot me for being a "Chain Whore". That is how good I am at the regular tribes, and if you ask many, I'm also swordly skilled in Tribes RPG. I either play base, War40k, Starcraft, or Meltdown MODs. Look for me if you need a challenge in Renegades too.

~Ryu

Binker and Newbie's RPG Server
----------------------------------------
Name: Ryu_Kaiser
Level: 42
Class: Swordsman (Fighter)
Weaponry: Claymore
Armor: Field Plate Armor
Other: Boots of Gliding
Quote: Learning Swordsmanship is learning how to kill..... ~Himura Battousai

[img]http://www.todokanai.net/battousai/anime/ova04/ova4_109.jpg[/img]

Ryu Kaiser is offline Old Post 09-09-2001 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryu Kaiser Click here to Send Ryu Kaiser a Private Message Find more posts by Ryu Kaiser Add Ryu Kaiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

Well, I am BlackDragon in TRPG
I am very skilled in the best mod in tribes besides RPG, which is Shifter.
Names from Shifter
err name
<:sw:>Metallica5
or maybe just Metallica5

Level: 1
Remorts: ...
Storage: Everything but knite =(

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 09-09-2001 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragon Click here to Send BlackDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlackDragon Add BlackDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

First off skill in base, ren etc, is irrelevant to TRPG... Totally different ballgame.

Secondly, you've got two high levels boxing you in while you are lagging... If in doubt, drop. You can always log back on later.

Third, and extremely obviously, 8 estones are worth nothing close to 400K. This shoulda been a tip off that something was screwed.

Fourth, when doing business, only carry the actually items being bought/sold. any extra is unneeded.

Fifth, when willow offered to give you your sword back, that was a nice offer... He's not required to do that, and accepting it would probably have been a good decision. Paws are dirt cheap. You could probably pick up some more paws from any other newbie who needs 500 coins...

Sixth, they didn't take your coins or armor? And wanted to give your sword back? Not much of a mugging if you ask me... stealing all your cash would have been a cakewalk. Count your blessings.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 09-09-2001 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

You should have dropped the second you got pinned.

And the best at Tribes? I don't believe it. I want demos.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 09-09-2001 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Why wont this thread die already!!!

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-10-2001 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

im still not quite understanding how these people actually get mug

its so much easier not to get mugged than to get mugged

but ya, you do gotta be skilled to get away from a few seasoned hunters, at short distances its easy to avoid the pk, but at long arse distances, you gotta use all 4 arrow keys and land

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-11-2001 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gandalf
GoblinThief

Hey, about being the best at tribes....

Are you stupid? I seriously doubt that you are the best since I've never even seen your name or tribe...lol...

Also, if you still claim to be the best...ICQ me : 94862038

I'd like to have a friendly competition, just to let you know that you shouldnt be saying you are the best on a tRPG forum, since it has no relevance to trpg....

Gandalf is offline Old Post 09-13-2001 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gandalf Click here to Send Gandalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Gandalf Find more posts by Gandalf Add Gandalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Auwar
OrcSlayer

PKING IS PART OF THE ****ING MOD

Auwar is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Auwar Click here to Send Auwar a Private Message Find more posts by Auwar Add Auwar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by Auwar
PKING IS PART OF THE ****ING MOD

Yes! =]

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

SO IS DEFENDING!!

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-14-2001 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

Location: Riverside, Ca, USA Server: Red Moon and FENIX Class: Paladin

I hate internet, I lost my damn Keldrinite armor and keldrinite sword to him. I asked him to hold them and he put them in storage.. what a ****, i couldent get it back..
Delete internet.

Name: Sir_Cruasder
Class: Paladin
Level: 73
Remort: 0
-----------------------------------------------

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 09-18-2001 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sir_Crusader Click here to Send Sir_Crusader a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir_Crusader Find more posts by Sir_Crusader Add Sir_Crusader to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Sure sounds like him..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-18-2001 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I got a pack kleptoed not long ago... It contained a heavenly shield, and I sort of want it back....

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 09-22-2001 11:08 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

you were afk Sir_Crusader so I pked you. Ryu Kaiser be glad I pitied you and gave it back

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 07:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

My Target is back

HEH

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 10:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Uber, im gonna give you a sample of "Mog's World Famous Life Insurance Policy".

#setrace Uberslayer DeathKnight

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 06:32 PM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Oooo I see how it is, I'm your #killing guy and uberslayer is your deathknight guy. It all makes sense to me now mog... I'm talking to you, you ball of fluff dunder head.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

"SAMPLE" as in not permamamanent.
And calm down, i replaced the stuff you lost.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 02:24 AM
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

Burn in hell internet, we were talking all night and you were acting like a friend then you just take my ****, you ****head.

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sir_Crusader Click here to Send Sir_Crusader a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir_Crusader Find more posts by Sir_Crusader Add Sir_Crusader to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryu Kaiser
GoblinRunt

Unhappy To Internet

I should be thankful? For what? For you being a chicken****? You're the reason I got robbed in the first place **** licker. I'm sorry for my rude language, but I've had it past my limit with his *******. You're making me so pissed I can't even finish this god damn Broad Sword model I'm making for Tribes RPG. Right now, I'm trying to finish the Crystal Bow Model as well. I'm trying to make new models to make the Tribes RPG even better. But you're distracting me and taking all m time away from thoughts and crap like that by all this meaningless PKing you do. Right now I'm trying to do something for you, so just shut the **** up, or I'll just say screw the models and go play some Half life TFC. Right now, I've had enough. I'm gonna make a seperate post of what I've done so far.

~Ryu

Binker and Newbie's RPG Server
----------------------------------------
Name: Ryu_Kaiser
Level: 42
Class: Swordsman (Fighter)
Weaponry: Claymore
Armor: Field Plate Armor
Other: Boots of Gliding
Quote: Learning Swordsmanship is learning how to kill..... ~Himura Battousai

[img]http://www.todokanai.net/battousai/anime/ova04/ova4_109.jpg[/img]

Ryu Kaiser is offline Old Post 09-30-2001 09:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryu Kaiser Click here to Send Ryu Kaiser a Private Message Find more posts by Ryu Kaiser Add Ryu Kaiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

Re: To Internet

quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Kaiser
I should be thankful? For what? For you being a chicken****? You're the reason I got robbed in the first place **** licker. I'm sorry for my rude language, but I've had it past my limit with his *******. You're making me so pissed I can't even finish this god damn Broad Sword model I'm making for Tribes RPG. Right now, I'm trying to finish the Crystal Bow Model as well. I'm trying to make new models to make the Tribes RPG even better. But you're distracting me and taking all m time away from thoughts and crap like that by all this meaningless PKing you do. Right now I'm trying to do something for you, so just shut the **** up, or I'll just say screw the models and go play some Half life TFC. Right now, I've had enough. I'm gonna make a seperate post of what I've done so far.

~Ryu

guess what? it wasn't even my idea to mug u it was willows...
after willow ran around taking ppl's stuff he didn't want it so I asked him for the stuff since we are pals anywayz.

I felt sorry for u so I gave the sword back. I didn't have to do that. I could have sold it for $$$.

sir_crusader I only got k-armor not a kls I forgot why I pk'ed you and klepto'ed your pack but I had a reason... and besides u were afk too lol... and you didn't have any lck to guard your pack on top of that so it's your own fault...

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 06:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

uhuh.. ither way your a *****

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 08:30 AM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

no either way I get free knite armor and u are screwed.

AFK= a free kill

don't forget it

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 07:26 AM
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

Will you guys PLEASE stop whining? I cant believe that admins kick and ban people for stealing and pking. It's part of the damn GAME! Why dont you just make your own mod for TRPG where you cant steal or pk. Why dont you make it so you cant die either? Being pked and stolen from is part of TRPG, if you dont like being killed and stolen from then why dont you play solitare or something?

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-12-2001 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Local Drunk Find more posts by The Local Drunk Add The Local Drunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Originally posted by The Local Drunk
Will you guys PLEASE stop whining? I cant believe that admins kick and ban people for stealing and pking. It's part of the damn GAME! Why dont you just make your own mod for TRPG where you cant steal or pk. Why dont you make it so you cant die either? Being pked and stolen from is part of TRPG, if you dont like being killed and stolen from then why dont you play solitare or something?
so true...

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 10-14-2001 11:42 PM