Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > To everyone of RPG MOD and anyone that RPs on Binker and Newbie's (For Rowan as well)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dray
OgreDreadnought

PP is saying the truth though, all these damned n00bs coming in here are ruining trpg community.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Dray is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dray Click here to Send Dray a Private Message Find more posts by Dray Add Dray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

lol

Level: 1
Remorts: ...
Storage: Everything but knite =(

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragon Click here to Send BlackDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlackDragon Add BlackDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

what the hell, i passed 10th grade honors english with a freakin 95, then i took normal english this year cause i didnt wanna read 15 books in 18 weeks

but i dont need to waste my time typing perfect. Is this better for your pansy ass?

like i said mog, just please please put me on mute, i really hate your guts, if you died today i would throw a party, thats how much i dislike you

im not one of those guys you should piss off, and im really not saying that to brag, because im a more educated trpg player, and a more educated person to be precise

and uh i played on binkers and newbs before, Internet is a respectable person and can pk if he wants, and you guys that cry about willow being illegit piss off me off. when blitzdegal had 100 luck thanks to his trio of badges, i didnt care, i fought him to his death still, he had max dodge and healing, he was lvl 100, yet i didnt give a ****, i was gonna take his ass down without remorting and without magic, and most of all...by myself

but i never got the chance to finish him off, he would always drop or run into a protected zone like a pansy before i could take all his luck, its a shame really

And I wanna clear something up, it's the high level newbs like mog that are ruining trpg, not the newbs without a clue

You guys need to understand this, if you train a fresh newbie right when he starts playing trpg, he will have the mental state of an oldbie.

I did that with alphawolf and liquid on ji's server, i only gave them a couple coins for weaps, and the rest I gave them was my knowledge, and they really did act like oldbies in a week, you can't really argue with that.

now mog, you really need to quit with the insults for your own good, cause the real mafia isnt very kind to people that act like you

so mog quit being a newbie man, its gettin old

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by PaladinPimp
what the hell, i passed 10th grade honors english with a freakin 95, then i took normal english this year cause i didnt wanna read 15 books in 18 weeks

but i dont need to waste my time typing perfect. Is this better for your pansy ass?

like i said mog, just please please put me on mute, i really hate your guts, if you died today i would throw a party, thats how much i dislike you

im not one of those guys you should piss off, and im really not saying that to brag, because im a more educated trpg player, and a more educated person to be precise

and uh i played on binkers and newbs before, Internet is a respectable person and can pk if he wants, and you guys that cry about willow being illegit piss off me off. when blitzdegal had 100 luck thanks to his trio of badges, i didnt care, i fought him to his death still, he had max dodge and healing, he was lvl 100, yet i didnt give a ****, i was gonna take his ass down without remorting and without magic, and most of all...by myself

but i never got the chance to finish him off, he would always drop or run into a protected zone like a pansy before i could take all his luck, its a shame really

And I wanna clear something up, it's the high level newbs like mog that are ruining trpg, not the newbs without a clue

You guys need to understand this, if you train a fresh newbie right when he starts playing trpg, he will have the mental state of an oldbie.

I did that with alphawolf and liquid on ji's server, i only gave them a couple coins for weaps, and the rest I gave them was my knowledge, and they really did act like oldbies in a week, you can't really argue with that.

now mog, you really need to quit with the insults for your own good, cause the real mafia isnt very kind to people that act like you

*claps* :P

bladerunner is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:

Who cares what the hell you took in English.
Why mute you. Its sorta fun listening to your innane comments.
Your really not saying it to brag but you are bragging.
WillowWind has 45k luck. So stfu. Internet killed newbies, which was pointless. He killed them for no reason. He killed because he was a powerhungry *******. The shame is you think you are able to waltz in here, yell at us, and expect to be right.

Yay. You trained newbies. Good for you. Having the mental state of an oldbie is a good thing, but its not necessary to play.

Oh yes, threaten me with the mafia.. oh no.. im scared.

Quit being haughty.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

i still consider myself a newbie at lvl 61... mog has never killed, threatened, or mugged me. I can't say the same for other people his lvl. He bought me platemail. ... i dont see how your accusations are valid paladin. I have never seen him do anything but help, and yet you are out to get him like a junkie needs heroin. And who gives a f*** if you had Honors English 10... whoopie-freakin-doo... don't try to sound like you are edified in a way that is so far beyond us it is like a diff language. lol.

Level: 1
Remorts: ...
Storage: Everything but knite =(

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragon Click here to Send BlackDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlackDragon Add BlackDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

The LEAST you could do, Paladin, is Constructive Criticism.. jeez..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

i know what im talkin about tho

im trying to get people LIKE willow to quit killin newbies for no reason

then im trying to get the people who got killed by willow to just get over it and get on with their lives

the only reason i said that about english was cause he said 'try using periods and capitalizing things'

i could type correct grammar and punctuation all day long, but why would i want to? i don't have anything to prove

and black, im out to get him to teach him a lesson, he seems to have a very very short fuse, and in life, that will only hurt you, so in a way im helping him

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

The point is paladin, we are trying to get him to stop. You bust up in here flaming us for *****ing, when then you turn around and say your trying to get him to stop.

A short fuse? Bwah. I dont like taking flak from someone who doesnt know whats really going on.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 02:45 AM
Toaster
Master of Toast

Don't make me bust out the baby.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

if i got killed by a cheater i would be like oh well

i could really care less about what happens to my trpg character, cause i actually know its a game

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 03:42 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Good. Dont bust up into another server because we choose to do something about a cheater.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 03:45 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP

Thank You.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkillMaster
OgreMagi

lol silver...y cant yall just settle your probs like over icq or actually in the game or in that B&N forum yall have

It's all good.

SkillMaster is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SkillMaster Click here to Send SkillMaster a Private Message Click Here to Email SkillMaster Find more posts by SkillMaster Add SkillMaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

ok mog, how bout i go buy you a couple boxes of tissue, and you can cry your lil eyes out

sound good?

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 04:59 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse

Thank You.

/\ Read and Follow /\

Of course your not going to listen to me, so continue to bicker. Good Luck Mog!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I agree with Silver, though not with as strong words. =]

Has anyone read Alaric's signature in the past few days? =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
ok mog, how bout i go buy you a couple boxes of tissue, and you can cry your lil eyes out

sound good?

Why.. you think your comments are so cutting?

Personally i havent been touched by the likes of Internet or WillowWind. I really have nothing to cry about..

The fight for justice is a long, arduous journey, which only the righteous will survive.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 06:27 AM
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Mog

The fight for justice is a long, arduous journey, which only the righteous will survive.

That just might be the gayest thing i've heard this month.

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 05:21 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Classic Example of a flamethrower Clone /\

Must think originality is gay.. oh well.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 08:01 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I must admit... Nothing Paladin has ever said has been constructive. He even attacked the storyline. You don't attack the storyline. The storyline is untouchable!

Ooh hoo...

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Strider
I must admit... Nothing Paladin has ever said has been constructive. He even attacked the storyline. You don't attack the storyline. The storyline is untouchable!

Ooh hoo...

O_o

*takes a few steps back*

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 10:19 PM
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

hmmm if you think so strider

But I did one thing that was better than the story line

It was a lil thing called Fight Club, i had EVERYONE (not by force, but by their own will) come to the same place at once, with 16 people in the server, sometimes they stayed there for over a hour

People actually made chars JUST for fight club, you cant say that about your story line in which you like to brag about, i dont mean like 2-3 peeps i mean a bunch

and for you people who thought fight club was a building, you're wrong

hrm, i was trying to see if i liked you or not, then i saw your lil post bragging about the wannabe good storyline, so not

and mog, the justice was really retarded, you sound like a retarded fag when you say something like that, jebus for your own good, dont say at school cause people will beat your ass and pick on you, if they dont already...which they prolly do

Ooh hoo...

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 01:03 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
hmmm if you think so strider

But I did one thing that was better than the story line

It was a lil thing called Fight Club, i had EVERYONE (not by force, but by their own will) come to the same place at once, with 16 people in the server, sometimes they stayed there for over a hour

People actually made chars JUST for fight club, you cant say that about your story line in which you like to brag about, i dont mean like 2-3 peeps i mean a bunch

and for you people who thought fight club was a building, you're wrong

hrm, i was trying to see if i liked you or not, then i saw your lil post bragging about the wannabe good storyline, so not

and mog, the justice was really retarded, you sound like a retarded fag when you say something like that, jebus for your own good, dont say at school cause people will beat your ass and pick on you, if they dont already...which they prolly do

Ooh hoo...

1. In your opinion.
2. Good for them.. you created a race of pkers.
3. Flamethrower Clone..
4. Noone beats my ass at school.. mostly cuz i let them copy homework and they would all fail without me. Im a valuable asset. Unlike you.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 01:22 AM
Smaug
GoblinRunt

Guys: PK'ing is a part of the game, and if yuo dont like it you shouldnt play.

Ive been stolen from several times myself and I know it sucks but its not against the rules and add's more fun to the lvl 100 people.

I dont PK because im too nice... and because im level 26 and also because im friends with most of the people I play with.

But dont come to the forum whining because someone mugged you - nobody cares. At least I dont.

But if there is a group of people bugging you then just switch to a different server. I play in Universals and so far everyone there has been more than helpful and Nobody has PK'd anyone.

Smaug is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Smaug Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Click Here to Email Smaug Find more posts by Smaug Add Smaug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

atleast smaug is fit to play trpg, i like people like him, he has the right attitude

and mog your a ****ing tard, i made a group of DUELERS not pk'ers

thats sad you have to give someone your homework so you wont get beat up

you must really be a pussy

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 02:28 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

thank you for wasting your first post on a thread that's gone completely gay.

runtwing is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smaug
GoblinRunt

LOL

LoL right after i typed this message i was PK'd bye slyfirst and god i was pissed

its hard not to be because its so frusterating, but thanks to Aldarrian and Bass Im back to full power.

lol

Smaug is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Smaug Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Click Here to Email Smaug Find more posts by Smaug Add Smaug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse

Thank You.

Damnit People Listen!!!!

PP, STFU already.

Mog, Same.

Smaug, who the hell are you?

Runt, Uhh, no comment.

-------------------------------------------

PP, wannabe storyline? how the **** is it a wannabe storyline? Why the **** are you always such a pain in the ass, and always flame everyone and everything?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:22 AM
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

hey, lets all just listen to silver

or not

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 04:03 AM