Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > To everyone of RPG MOD and anyone that RPs on Binker and Newbie's (For Rowan as well)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ryu Kaiser
GoblinRunt

Unhappy To everyone of RPG MOD and anyone that RPs on Binker and Newbie's (For Rowan as well)

I feel completely like ****, I missed seeing a girl that I haven't seen for 5 years IRL today, was sick all day whilst still trying to look good enought to sea doo so I and my father could have a good time, and now, I was robbed by 2 Level 100+, One Archer, One Wizard, forced against the wall inb the banker and mugged for asking Internet for a Bronze Mail since he had one for 8 Enchanted Stones. Now, all I have left is a broad sword (I gave the long sword to a cleric) and the splint mail Rowan gave me. Rowan, I was completely unworthy to recieved that Ice Sword and Splint Mail from you, and I'm sorry that I took up your time. The reason I quit RPG in the first place was that level 100+s were running around with pk on and killing off level 20-s with high ease, and just about everyday I was mugged by a Level 80 Outlaw. I see that almost nothing has changed in the spirit of the "Warriors" of RPG. Will anyone ever put a stop to the level 100+s stealing from us that just stop by the banker to make a business transaction? It seems indecient to me. But hell, what do I know? I've rarely had good sleep, been really sick, and I missed someone I haven't been able to stop thinking of for 5 years. I believe I may as well leave the RPG scene, even when I was finding it fun and a definite mod I would stick with. I'm not sure, but right now I believe I may turn on some of my Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Anime Tapes, or Magic Knight Rayearth anime tapes, whichever comes first. Sorry, but I had to vent my anger inside the post, and I rarely wonder what the level 100+s would feel if they were mugged out the ass and killed out the ass, had ALL their stuff taken, even all their gold taken, and were left with absolutely zip, even at one point returning to level 1 with base stats. Wouldn't that be rather beautiful? I feel completely unworthy of Rowan's kindness to have forged the Ice sword and have bought me the splint mail for my birthday, and feel as if I could be declared one of the worst players inside the RPG MOD realm. Tricked, and mugged by two over powered jackasses. Even after about 3-5 monthes of being gone, almost nothing has changed, only some skins for the armors, some models. But the people refuse to change themselves from stealing from peeps their own level to stealing from people that are less than their level. I know I'll return to this forum to see how everyone vents toward this subject. But I don't know if I'll return to Binker and Newbie's, or even the RPG MOD scene. A shout out to my friends, or just regular cool peeps I know so far.

Farashim
Rowan
Hellblade
Cass
Toaster
Alaric
Aleman

~Ryu

Binker and Newbie's RPG Server
----------------------------------------
Name: Ryu_Kaiser
Level: 42
Class: Swordsman (Fighter)
Weaponry: Claymore
Armor: Field Plate Armor
Other: Boots of Gliding
Quote: Learning Swordsmanship is learning how to kill..... ~Himura Battousai

[img]http://www.todokanai.net/battousai/anime/ova04/ova4_109.jpg[/img]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Ryu Kaiser is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryu Kaiser Click here to Send Ryu Kaiser a Private Message Find more posts by Ryu Kaiser Add Ryu Kaiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Ryu, give me the names of those two.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryu Kaiser
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Well.....

Their names were WillowWind (Level 100+) and Internet (Level 101 when I left)

Ryu Kaiser is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryu Kaiser Click here to Send Ryu Kaiser a Private Message Find more posts by Ryu Kaiser Add Ryu Kaiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

binker and newbies needs to edit the code so players 100+ can lose exp.

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

actually.

You will have power back over them. We are currently working out the Player Justice system. So just hold on tight. And also if people start pking you basicly put all your stuff in the bank and let them pk you till they get bored. Pking is part of the game. So therefore have fun! Don't let dieing get you down. Soon they will realize that they have no friends anymore and they will be in jail quite regularly. So perk up. Ill tell internet to give it back or else.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

Re: actually.

quote:
Originally posted by TridentRX
You will have power back over them. We are currently working out the Player Justice system. So just hold on tight. And also if people start pking you basicly put all your stuff in the bank and let them pk you till they get bored. Pking is part of the game. So therefore have fun! Don't let dieing get you down. Soon they will realize that they have no friends anymore and they will be in jail quite regularly. So perk up. Ill tell internet to give it back or else.

Tell em to hand Dex's stuff over too!

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Screw player justice. Ive had enough of WillowWind, Internet, and Overlord. Delete em, clear em, do whatever, but im not one to sit by and watch people create new stuff just to let punkass players like Int and Willow still play.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
Screw player justice. Ive had enough of WillowWind, Internet, and Overlord. Delete em, clear em, do whatever, but im not one to sit by and watch people create new stuff just to let punkass players like Int and Willow still play.

You have at least one admin on your side.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryu Kaiser
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Thank you all for your concern

I still feel as though I failed Rowan by losing to such a fatal trick, and I still feel as if I've been weakened mentally by the incident, but I will forge onwards, as who may know, I may become strong enough one day to return their favors. Internet was kind enough to return Rowan's Ice Sword to me, for that I'm greatful to him. I don't know about all of you, but I encourage the use of the "Justice System", even though it sounds like something Amelia would come up with.... Anyway, I'm going to go back to Binker and Newbie's, and forge onward. Through this it's given me greater reason to finish the coding of the Sword of Light, it's model is almost completed, as well as it's coding. Hopefully, it will be installed. Who knows? It would be nice to have a sword that when a PKer kills someone in the zone you're in, they get turned into dust by astral light tearing them apart. I did notice something, however. I remembered Chivalry alway turned a PKer green when he PKed. Why not draw an emblem or do something special so the players will know such a character is coming? It would be much safer, if you ask me. It would also make it as if they were "Wanted". Everytime you killed them, you'd get a level up, or some very nice amount of gold? I say that would be a keeper, until I finish Sword of Light.

~Ryu

Ryu Kaiser is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 10:38 AM
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

Angry

looks to me like even tho the mafia is officially disbanded, they are still in business.
or at least 2 of them are.
i say clear characterand let them start over.
i don't think they will stick around once ppl start gettin their revenge.

Proud member of F.B.I. Retired (til needed)

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 01:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryu Kaiser
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Oi Vey.....

Just now Willow has been stalking me, he literally sealed it up by close guarding my spawn point (I left about 2 times to get him off my ass from trying to mug my stuff again) and now I'm so paranoid I can only carry my broad sword or he'll mug everything off me again. Someone needs to get a level 200 (If it's possible, I'll put some help into gathering stones!) with an unnatural bash and bludgeon level, and send his ass flying over the horizon. It would make me stare in awe..... or have his character deleted. This guy really needs to know the anguish of having everything he possessed stolen right off his back.

~Ryu

Ryu Kaiser is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 05:31 AM
InsanEWarriorr
GnollShaman

wtf willowind?

wow i never knew willowwind was like that... hand me my ironsmight and i will teach him a lesson... lol

internet - yes he always does that

what about a hurt someone half your level then you get hit yourslef like feel what the other person feels?

DarKFreelanceR
Race: DarkElf
Class: Paladin / Centurian
Level: 104
Remort: 2
Coins: 100k
Currently Kickin Ass
-----------------------
to Newbies!
to 133t s!

InsanEWarriorr is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for InsanEWarriorr Click here to Send InsanEWarriorr a Private Message Click Here to Email InsanEWarriorr Find more posts by InsanEWarriorr Add InsanEWarriorr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

the mafia on that server isnt the real TRPG mafia

It's all about your attitude and personality, you can't really use the never ever say anything till your a high level method anymore, you gotta be bold and stand up, you gotta get a few people to like you

like me, i got a lot of trpg friends, but i hate everyone else, you never have to have the most powerful char and such

like me, if your my enemy im gonna exploit your flaws, i'll make you look like a moron, thats just what i do

plus, you can't let people predict your next move, once people figure you out, you might as well just quit and play another game

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Re: Oi Vey.....

quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Kaiser
Just now Willow has been stalking me, he literally sealed it up by close guarding my spawn point (I left about 2 times to get him off my ass from trying to mug my stuff again) and now I'm so paranoid I can only carry my broad sword or he'll mug everything off me again. Someone needs to get a level 200 (If it's possible, I'll put some help into gathering stones!) with an unnatural bash and bludgeon level, and send his ass flying over the horizon. It would make me stare in awe..... or have his character deleted. This guy really needs to know the anguish of having everything he possessed stolen right off his back.

~Ryu

An unremorted level 100 can bash someone off the map.

Char deletion? Are you crazy? That's horribly unfair. They may have your stuff, but they can't take your levels, exp, skills, remort level, and anything in the bank. Also if you got pinned, why did you just stand there and get robbed? Either don't stand still (easy to do), or drop the instant you get pinned. There is no reason you should ever have more than one thing at most stolen from you at a time.

A little precaution can save you a lot of trouble.

EDIT: Also, your sig is way too big.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Re: Re: Oi Vey.....

quote:
Originally posted by Toaster

Char deletion? Are you crazy? That's horribly unfair.

Not for all the **** theyve done. Their abuse of power even got on Newbie's bad side. Clearing the characters would be the least we could do next to ban.

Go check out our server forum. You'll see. I am totally adamant about getting these fools banned/cleared.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

a sig enlarger?

ryu kaiser, I'd shorten that sig. It don't meet them thar forum guidelines'

runtwing is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

yeah you get em runt!

but really guys, quit your whining, crying, and *****in

its getting really old, its just a game, so either do something about it yourself or just shut the **** up

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by PaladinPimp
yeah you get em runt!

but really guys, quit your whining, crying, and *****in

its getting really old, its just a game, so either do something about it yourself or just shut the **** up

You tell us to stop *****ing, then you ***** at us?

hypocrite.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 12:41 AM
Toaster
Master of Toast

I read the thread and my position hasn't changed. I replied if you want to see.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Toaster, You have NO idea what WillowWind and internet do. not so much Internet, but I am going to try and get WillowWind cleared, as his char is illegit. So Toaster, sgo outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 01:49 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

RoFlMaO!!!

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 01:56 AM
Toaster
Master of Toast

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
Toaster, You have NO idea what WillowWind and internet do. not so much Internet, but I am going to try and get WillowWind cleared, as his char is illegit. So Toaster, sgo outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.

A. Yes I do. I've played there.

B. My argument only applies to PKing and mugging. If he's cheating, char clears are appropriate.

C. Go read my post in the B&N forum. It says both A and B.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 02:40 AM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Do Something Yourselves

We (The FBI) did. Til the "problem was promised to be ended.
We caught all kinds of flak for standing up not only for ourselves but those that couldn't defend themselves.
Seemed it was only OK for those few that were relentlessly pickin on lowbies to PK at will.
When they got what they've been dishin out we got the heat and we retired for peace.
It didn't come... So I say if it's admin's problem than do what ya do... if we're to solve our own then give us the green light 'cause I don't want to stop levellin to deal with a 127 level cheat and then cop flak for it then get told to solve your own problems.
So please Newbie as ultimate judge and jury (or atleast the be all end all of B&N) Plz give your ruling. What's the right thing to do ?

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDragon
GoblinThief

Ok ryu, you talk about not liking getting pk'd yet i go afk and when i come back i see a treasure chest on the bridge and im in observer view? wtf is that? ... everyone told me it was you so Do NOT deny it... btw next time you are on, hope i have forgiven you.

Level: 1
Remorts: ...
Storage: Everything but knite =(

BlackDragon is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragon Click here to Send BlackDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlackDragon Add BlackDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryu Kaiser
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Well.....

Wha....? IRL, I came to the bridge after having gotten the stats for Claymore, and I stopped there, I returned after having fixed lunch, used the bathroom, and having gotten my drink afterwards to find I was on my Tribes Server list. I have no earthly idea what to do. All I know is that my father has also been experiencing such things on his Tribes, about for 3 monthes now. Suddenly something takes control of him in Tribes, and his Mouse and Keyboard won't respond to him. I am just guessing, but I believe some hacker has come into my system and taken control of my Tribes. Lately, I've found WinMX turned on mysteriously whilst I'm asleep, which I find extremely strange. I don't know what's going on at the current time, but I will find out. I believe I'll run a Norton Antivirus. Then I'll see what happens.

~Ryu

Ryu Kaiser is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 09:32 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

why ryu is a retard:

1). you got file shearing on with the hacker? No? Then there should be no problem.
2). No matter how advanced a hacker is, he can't turn your computer on remotely.

runtwing is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

mog mog mog, shut the hell up and go **** a goat there captain

im not *****in at anyone, im telling you like it is, i dont beat around the bush, i just say what i think, if you like what i say or not

mog also, you can put me on mute, which i would be rather happy to be on your mute list

please do so, cause i really dislike as of now

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 12:25 AM
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Let pks be pks. ***** at admins when you lose your stuff. :P I am really friends with all on binkers. Newbie or the person that pks you is usually nice enough to restore your stuff if you don't get all pissy at them. And if they don't you can always backhand em with a trout :P. There is my two cents. Oh and don't start or get into fights.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Er oh yeah. Pks always get theirs. Someone pks me I screw them over in the end. Sept for sirsteven. :P Jimockious for example. One night on NQ we decided to fight. I finally beat him into the ground and took his pack. Now he logs on as blink. Countless pker. Well it goes on and on and he keeps owning me. Finally "magically" I get him to remort. Now of course I WON in the end. But blink went and cried to FOAD and FOAD shut down NQ. Gee thanks Blink. And JIm.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by PaladinPimp
mog mog mog, shut the hell up and go **** a goat there captain

im not *****in at anyone, im telling you like it is, i dont beat around the bush, i just say what i think, if you like what i say or not

mog also, you can put me on mute, which i would be rather happy to be on your mute list

please do so, cause i really dislike as of now

Paladin, go shoot up some more heroin because we dont need you messing with this thread anymore. Stick to your own business, go whine and complain about other people posting stuff.

You dont have anything to do with the WillowWind/Internet incidents, yet you seem to think you have every right to say whatever you please about it.

Oh yes, coming on the server and *****ing at us saying "we are ruining the community" makes you seem soooo much more intelligent. And really, it didnt help.

I would put you on mute, but i dont care enough to waste that much effort on something as low and detestable as you.

Try using periods sometimes (.) and capitalizing things..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 09:23 AM