Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Some nearly impossible ideas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tibit
GoblinRunt

Some nearly impossible ideas

OK. maybe horses? That'd be cool if someone could edit the vehicle pad and make a dis of a stable. You could ride around too. Ok maybe that wouldnt be impossible, but this is.I changed the team of some of the bots when i hosted a server and had an admin war with other people. That made me think that maybe bots could coordinate and attack towns like orcs invading Keldrin. I know i write really stupid, im a newbie.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Tibit is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tibit Click here to Send Tibit a Private Message Find more posts by Tibit Add Tibit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

co-ordinated attacks by monsters are in yoshiboys

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chee2
TravellerMarauder

And i got some horses, dont really use them, but they are there

-Chee -Sancho Whatever

Red Moon RPG Website

Chee2 is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chee2 Click here to Send Chee2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chee2 Visit Chee2's homepage! Find more posts by Chee2 Add Chee2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scruffington
GoblinRunt

I like ur ideas, Tibit, and I (in my very newbie-ish opinion,) think that they are feasible, if not requiring a lot of extra coding & modeling.
Although most of these ideas are going to be or are already included in Medievia. (Text-based MMORPG for those who don't know, which is probably everyone ... )
Another idea would be to have archery on horseback, ala Legend of Zelda 64.

Scruffington is offline Old Post 11-01-2001 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Scruffington Click here to Send Scruffington a Private Message Find more posts by Scruffington Add Scruffington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Ehe, you aren't newbies; and being new isn't bad.

Newbie is a derogatory term 'round here. New is just a term.

I really doubt any more major updates will be made, but if you're talking about Ironsphere, horses have been mentioned; as have co-ordinated attacks.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 11-01-2001 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote