Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Help is here!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Strider
TRPG Story Master

You need to select the map out of the drop down menu... =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erdrick
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Need yol2.vol...

Hey, I just finished dling the 45 MB base file and one of the files is corrupted (yol2.vol). If anyone can help me out, ICQ me at 75686477, or e-mail the file to me at c_imada@hotmail.com. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-Erdrick

Erdrick is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Erdrick Click here to Send Erdrick a Private Message Find more posts by Erdrick Add Erdrick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erdrick
GoblinRunt

Thumbs up Problem solved

It took a while, but I downloaded it again, and this time it worked! Thanks anyway for making these forums.
-Erdrick

Erdrick is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Erdrick Click here to Send Erdrick a Private Message Find more posts by Erdrick Add Erdrick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kurobei
GoblinRunt

Strider: what drop down menu....
and if at all possible i could take a screenshot of the host game and training menus if you think ittl help any

Kurobei is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurobei Click here to Send Kurobei a Private Message Click Here to Email Kurobei Find more posts by Kurobei Add Kurobei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samy3

i need help, when u finish make the .VOL, what directory you need to put it in for #spawndis it or spawn with editor??? help me plz.

its a n00b question

Eat:Uber Burger Drink: Whiskey
SP:2556 Remort:23
Lvl:34 Cash:13millions
Dusts:1 Class:Wizard
Race:WizardXXIII House:none
Badge:Reverence Name: Samy3
In Storage:25

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 08-01-2001 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samy3 Click here to Send Samy3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Samy3 Find more posts by Samy3 Add Samy3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Del
TravellerPaladin

Samy IMO it is only a newbie question if you are a newbie

Del is offline Old Post 08-02-2001 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Del Click here to Send Del a Private Message Find more posts by Del Add Del to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Damn I seem to be missing RPGButch5.dtf... What Do I do???!! LOL jk =P

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 08-06-2001 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MagicalMongoose
GoblinRunt

There's som really crazy sh!t with being forced out of playingi Tribes. For some reason, if you become kicked/banned, or when the connection times out, when your in the server menu, you can barely move your cursor. Tribes ends up screwing around and slows down your computer. I ALWAYS have to restart Tribes, because I've tried joining a server that way, and it never loaded.... Just to let ya now, I have a 1.3Ghz, 256 RAM, 40GB HD, 64MB ATI Radeon It runs really fast, but the funny thing is, it lags in Keldrin Town... That's extremely sad. Just goes to show the Tribes engine, and how crappy it can attempt to render "complicated" *cough* buildings...

MagicalMongoose is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 03:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MagicalMongoose Click here to Send MagicalMongoose a Private Message Click Here to Email MagicalMongoose Find more posts by MagicalMongoose Add MagicalMongoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Change video mode from software to whatever else is listed. I've got a 32 meg ATI, no video lag at keldrin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

I have a 2mb video card. Its the factory installed one.

I get 1 fps looking at keldrin from the hill on your way back from mines.

yes you heard me

ONE FRAME PER SECOND!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 06:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Silver...

ITS TIME FOR AN UPGRADE

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Send me the cash and I will, Elliot.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 02:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Hmmm i have a All-in-wounder ATI 32meg Raidon that i run to a 50 inch big screen TV in my living room.Never had a problem with it in openGL and running tribe's.

As a fact it seem's to render model's alote better then my voodoo3 but i have the texture problem with the water but O well...

john is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow2
GoblinRunt

Just one question... WHAT COMES AFTER THE HAMMERPICK AND SPIKED BONE CLUB! I have asked everyone on my server and nobody knows! Please help me.

Assasins of the Night Elves

Shadow2 is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 04:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow2 Click here to Send Shadow2 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow2 Add Shadow2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samy3

long staff.

Eat:Uber Burger Drink: Whiskey
SP:2556 Remort:23
Lvl:34 Cash:13millions
Dusts:1 Class:Wizard
Race:WizardXXIII House:none
Badge:Reverence Name: Samy3
In Storage:25

ok its over

Samy3 is offline Old Post 08-10-2001 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samy3 Click here to Send Samy3 a Private Message Click Here to Email Samy3 Find more posts by Samy3 Add Samy3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
I have a 2mb video card. Its the factory installed one.

I get 1 fps looking at keldrin from the hill on your way back from mines.

yes you heard me

ONE FRAME PER SECOND!

You *can* turn down the graphics details...but then it looks lousy...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Yes, lousy. And I get 2 fps.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 06:37 PM
alphaii
UndeadNecromancer

lol DM u cant see how cool ur avatar is then hehe

alphaii is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alphaii Click here to Send alphaii a Private Message Find more posts by alphaii Add alphaii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aldarrian
GoblinWizard

I have the same problem Silver...I just look at the ground and follow my compass. Normal FPS when looking at the ground.

Server: Universal

Aldarrian is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aldarrian Click here to Send Aldarrian a Private Message Click Here to Email Aldarrian Visit Aldarrian's homepage! Find more posts by Aldarrian Add Aldarrian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Magical_Mongoos
GoblinWizard

I run Tribes 1 on the max possible settings, and my fps is 50+ :P

Magical_Mongoos is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Magical_Mongoos Click here to Send Magical_Mongoos a Private Message Click Here to Email Magical_Mongoos Find more posts by Magical_Mongoos Add Magical_Mongoos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gandalf
GoblinThief

Not Actual Pic...Very clever.. *cough*

Gandalf is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gandalf Click here to Send Gandalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Gandalf Find more posts by Gandalf Add Gandalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Auwar
OrcSlayer

I would make a updated version of the newbie giude, but almost every server is different now.

Auwar is offline Old Post 09-07-2001 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Auwar Click here to Send Auwar a Private Message Find more posts by Auwar Add Auwar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Auwar
OrcSlayer

I run at max res, and I look at keldrin from a distance, its perfectly clear with about 60 fps

Auwar is offline Old Post 09-07-2001 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Auwar Click here to Send Auwar a Private Message Find more posts by Auwar Add Auwar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silvanus
GoblinThief

For you people out there who have low-end systems, especially ram-wise, try a program called RAMpage . It's great for clearing up memory, saving you from frequent rebooting and whatnot. Best of all, it's easy to modify to do exactly what you want it to do. Anyway, hope that helps you.

Silvanus is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 08:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Silvanus Click here to Send Silvanus a Private Message Click Here to Email Silvanus Find more posts by Silvanus Add Silvanus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silvanus
GoblinThief

What the... it replied to teh wrong thread. Arg.

Silvanus is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Silvanus Click here to Send Silvanus a Private Message Click Here to Email Silvanus Find more posts by Silvanus Add Silvanus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silvanus
GoblinThief

Nm.. I'm just stupid.

Silvanus is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 08:53 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Are you my anus?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-12-2001 11:40 AM
Silvanus
GoblinThief

Gee, I've only heard that supposed "joke" about a million times. It's nae funny. Grow up.

Silvanus is offline Old Post 09-13-2001 06:29 AM
Vegeta
TravellerMarauder

i waited forever to see the tribesrpg thing comm online for aim it never does!!

Remort:2
Class:Paladin - Centur
Storage:More then a food store..
"Its better to burn out then fade away"
"God is a pedestrian on my wall" (i made that up out of nowere once)
"Whats the use of complaining?"
Cya in the RPG servers under the names: Surprentis and Vegeta
Thanks bladerunner for the sig!

Vegeta is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vegeta Click here to Send Vegeta a Private Message Click Here to Email Vegeta Find more posts by Vegeta Add Vegeta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Thats cause I forgot the password lol

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-28-2001 04:48 AM