Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Bug with petbots.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Bug with petbots.

#eyes name: {1} Changes your perspective to that of the other player's but in 3rd person mode. Also works on pet-bots
#possess name: {4} Lets you take control of a certain player. Also works on pet-bots.

These don't work....both me and Mog where playing with em yesterday.

However, you can change attack modes and freeze/cancelfreeze them.

Oh yeah, and it would be cool if the petbots were a bit higher than level 9. They are sorta worthless, and hard to get down from the ethrin wall.

Last edited by DeathMerchant on 08-14-2001 at 05:41 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 02:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Someone1237
OgreMagi

use #attacklos name it works great, east to move them

Race: Celt
Class: Druid
Lvl: 13
Money: 1 platinum
Guild: Celtic Shadows
//----------------------//

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Re: Bug with petbots.

quote:
Originally posted by DeathMerchant
#eyes name: {1} Changes your perspective to that of the other player's but in 3rd person mode. Also works on pet-bots
#possess name: {4} Lets you take control of a certain player. Also works on pet-bots.

These don't work....both me and Mog where playing with em yesterday.

However, you can change attack modes and freeze/cancelfreeze them.

Oh yeah, and it would be cool if the petbots were a bit higher than level 9. They are sorta worthless, and hard to get down from the ethrin wall.

errah? ..... I dont remember playing with any pet bots...

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-16-2001 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

a guy on ethren wall sells em

runtwing is offline Old Post 08-16-2001 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

I know where they are sold.. i just dont remember buying any or anything...

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-16-2001 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

NM, I think it was Murg, not Mog.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Deathmerchant.

The pet bots start out at level 9 but they can be leveled just like a human player. It is possible to get them to higher levels. Just have them fight some bots with you. When they level they also cost more to buy them.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 05:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

But of course, you only get them for an hour, making leveling them a waste of time.

They have dirty, evil, insidious uses, but I won't go into those.

(=

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Please do toaster.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

petbots are way underused.... mabye make some others to buy at much higher levels and make it costa lot more and make it so they can go through a dang teleport (ex. going to travellers den)

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01
------------------------------------------------

Internet is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 01:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silvanus
GoblinThief

You could always bring up a menu like in Diablo 2 and have petbots of different levels with skills or shiznit with costs corresponding to how useful they are. They should also be part of a party with you, so you gain some experience from their kills if you're within a certain radius of them (So you can't just say "Sit here and level me up, slave!"), I think. But that's just me. Eh.

Silvanus is offline Old Post 10-01-2001 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Silvanus Click here to Send Silvanus a Private Message Click Here to Email Silvanus Find more posts by Silvanus Add Silvanus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote