Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > Incorrect Rapier Model!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

Incorrect Rapier Model!

Just wanna point out that the rapier in TRPG isnt a rapier, its a katana! Rapiers are french swords that have those dome things over the handles and the long thing wiry blades, a lot like fencing swords. If you already know this then why haven't you fixed it yet? And please dont make the rapier like a katana in T2RPG!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-04-2001 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Local Drunk Find more posts by The Local Drunk Add The Local Drunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Re: Incorrect Rapier Model!

quote:

Just wanna point out that Im gonna criticize about something i have no control over and dont want to fix myself. Now im gonna act smart and try to describe how to fix it and then expect someone else to take care of it. Dont make the mistake again because that will make me bawl like a baby

I swear thats what i heard..

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-04-2001 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

jebus you guys are ****heads

all the guy was trying to do was to let ji know

thats basically pointing out a bug, do you morons not point out a bug when you see one?

next time you idiots say something about a bug im gonna tell you to shut the **** up and code a fix for it

local drunk, just mute those fags, they are just a couple of newbies that are complete assholes

dont associate with the likes of them

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

he coulndt have been pointing out a bug, i think it was common knowledge, seeing as it is katana.dts for the model....

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

Thanks paladin pimp. Mog, you can go **** yourself. WTF crawled up your ass and died? All i was doing is pointing out a mistake and you go crazy over it and you act like im a newbie asking for JI to add DBZ **** to the game. By the way, im not a newbie. I have been playing this mod since the time when keldrin mine looked like a normal tribes base and the website was still at Tribalwar, which was over a year ago, probably before your were even born. And if you were born before that then that is pretty damn sad because someone who has lived that long would know better then to have a reaction like that from a ****ing bug report. You're probably just pissed because I actually found a bug, unlike you, who doesn't know a bug from a hole in the ground. Oh ya and Sir_Crusader, you suck too. I used to think you were kinda cool until now.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Local Drunk Find more posts by The Local Drunk Add The Local Drunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Crusader, Go to hell. Let him say what the hell he wants. You, on the other hand, are not.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

WTF is your problem crusader? I wasn't DEMANDING that YOU change it, i was just pointing it out. And why would i want YOU to change it? Its not like your the developer or something.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:09 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

I always thought a rapier looked like that...hmm oh well, it's not like it effects gameplay or something

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Re: Incorrect Rapier Model!

quote:
Originally posted by The Local Drunk
If you already know this then why haven't you fixed it yet?

Because only you would care so much. A sword is a sword. Long or *******, Rapier or Kitana, they are all swords. Start complaining about something a little more intelligent.. maybe we wont have to laugh at you so hard..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

for ages I've known the flail looks like a broad sword, but JI didn't have the ability to make a ball and chain, so it doesn't really matter

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

Mog, you continue to amaze me with your stupidity. Im not saying its a big deal, im just pointing out that he made a mistake. The way you were acting is like if there was a racing game and someone pointed out that they called the dodge viper a porche 911 turbo and said that if they already knew it wasnt right then why didn't they change it back, and then you said it shouldn't because only he cares, and said that hes making too much of a big deal out of it. Its just an incorrect name, its not like its gonna be so hard to change it. All they need to do is make a new model that looks like a rapier, and use that, and if they want to put the katana model to good use then make a new slashing weapon called katana that uses that model. Anyways mog is a dumbass.

quote:
start complaining about something a little more intelligent

Look whos talking, dumbass. Your the one who goes crazy just because i pointed out something that was incorrectly named and suggested that they change it.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:30 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

quote:
All they need to do is make a new model that looks like a rapier

you don't seem to realize that it's hella hard to make a model

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:35 AM
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

Location: Riverside, Ca, USA Server: Red Moon and FENIX Class: Paladin

ONCE AGAIN WE ARE GETTING MAD OVER A MODEL DEGSIN.
who cares, just forget it.. ill delete my damn posts if it makes you happy.

Name: Sir_Cruasder
Class: Paladin
Level: 73
Remort: 0
-----------------------------------------------

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sir_Crusader Click here to Send Sir_Crusader a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir_Crusader Find more posts by Sir_Crusader Add Sir_Crusader to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

Hey stupid, if JI and the other guys who made TRPG can make such an advanced mod like this, then they can fix a simple mistake and make one extra model. In fact it probably wont be that hard. All they need to do is take the knife model and stretch it so it looks like a rapier.

But more about mogs attitude: Lets say mog somehow got into a dev team for a racing game. Someone points out that the porche 911 turbo looks like a dodge viper, and the dev team already has a model for a viper, and then mog says "well, im not gonna change it because your the only one who cares about it. its not much of a big deal." God dammit, imagine if all game developers had that kind of attitude!

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:40 AM
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

Crusader, im not mad over a model design, im mad at mogs stupidity and your jerkiness. All i tried to do is point out an easy, simple-to-fix mistake and you start whining about me demanding, and you start acting like dumbasses. Go to hell.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:43 AM
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

god.. ok fine im deleting my posts, in my opinion your taking it to far.
You dont have to flame back all the time

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sir_Crusader Click here to Send Sir_Crusader a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir_Crusader Find more posts by Sir_Crusader Add Sir_Crusader to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

quote:
ok fine im deleting my posts,

Why, to cover up your stupidity? Ah well, at least you know your doing it.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:48 AM
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

ugh ok look im sorry i ever doubted you o god of the heavens.
sometimes i cant stand this fourm...

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 05:59 AM
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

quote:
Oh ya and Sir_Crusader, you suck too. I used to think you were kinda cool until now.

Why? because you wont make your own model?

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 03:08 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Everyone

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 07:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

ok..

sorry the local and anyone who got offended, i was in a bad mood, but me is good today so yay.

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 09:32 PM
Aldarrian
GoblinWizard

Just wanted to add the reason on why it hasn't been fixed. Iron Sphere.

Server: Universal

Aldarrian is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aldarrian Click here to Send Aldarrian a Private Message Click Here to Email Aldarrian Visit Aldarrian's homepage! Find more posts by Aldarrian Add Aldarrian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gandalf
GoblinThief

lol drunk, can we say chill out? I mean god, they put like 2 posts and you have like 30 ranting on and on about stuff they aplogized for. They said sorry and you kept it going, so your the one being a dumbass...

Gandalf is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gandalf Click here to Send Gandalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Gandalf Find more posts by Gandalf Add Gandalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

Ok crusader i forgive you, im sorry about acting like an ass.

Ok i will chill out, but mog hasnt apologized for his stupidity yet, and i still think he is an idiot.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 04:29 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Ok crusader i forgive you, im sorry about acting like an ass.

Ok i will chill out, but mog hasnt apologized for his stupidity yet, and i still think he is an idiot.

I dont care what you think. Its menial and pointless to point out the incorrect rapier model because people have better things to do than fix something that truly isnt broken. About your little engine quip, if they arent gonna look at the engine why would they care. Im sure JI is gonna stop EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW and come and fix this terrible horrible error. God forbid other people have lives. You want to fix the error. Fine. Do it. Point out something that i'll bet noone cares about and this is what happens. Wow you actually care about the difference between a rapier and katana? Would you also like to fix the flail, how about the spear and awl pike, they have the same models.. fix them as well. Why dont you just make a whole game and fix everything you consider broken. Go for it, i no longer give a flying ****.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 05:07 AM
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
Everyone

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

=]

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
If it's not broken don't fix it

nuff said

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01
------------------------------------------------

Internet is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

You're all ****ing retards. I was just pointing out that the rapier looked like a katana. i just thought JI didn't know. I wasn't demanding someoen fix it or anything. I dont really care that much.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 09:20 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
Everyone

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ba-da-bing!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 10-06-2001 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir_Crusader
TravellerKnight

arg.. the **** wasnt *ed... MY EYES!!!

THEY BURN!!!!

Sir_Crusader is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 06:33 AM