Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Main > TribesRPG Discussion > t2rpg Archery.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scruffington
GoblinRunt

Then again, having lotion that cheap would kind of remove the entire point weapons that degrade, wouldn't it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Scruffington is offline Old Post 09-29-2001 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Scruffington Click here to Send Scruffington a Private Message Find more posts by Scruffington Add Scruffington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

yes.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 09-30-2001 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

No, please dont make it like that! In diaBLOW 2 its annoying but its not so bad because when your weapon breaks all you gotta do is make a town portal and get it repaired for a few hunderd gold. But in a game like this, it would SUCK!! I would hate having my weapon graded down because i fell in the water, or because i use it a lot! But if we can get cheap stuff to repair weapons and take rust away then its ok.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-04-2001 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Local Drunk Find more posts by The Local Drunk Add The Local Drunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

Oh ya and that archery system would totally r0x0r! There should be attributes instead of skills or something, and your coordination affects accuracy, and your strength affects how far the arrows go and how much damage they do. Your quickness affects how quickly you can shoot and put arrows onto your bow.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-05-2001 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for The Local Drunk Find more posts by The Local Drunk Add The Local Drunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Dude get out of TRPG mode. This is ironsphere. The system will be entirely different.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 10-07-2001 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scruffington
GoblinRunt

Is Ironsphere explained in detail anywhere? I want to know more!

Scruffington is offline Old Post 10-13-2001 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Scruffington Click here to Send Scruffington a Private Message Find more posts by Scruffington Add Scruffington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

not really. Its in bits and peices here and there. The place where it was all together was the design doc thread and that is in the locked contributers forum.

The main idea is weapons will become dull after a many uses and you can go pay to sharpen them. Weapons will only become dull if they hit something. The rusting of weapons should happen as well but it can be prevented easily, keeping your weapon out of the rain and out of water is a good way to stop it from rusting. Also keeping your weapon clean after killing your friendly(haha) goblin should prevent it. Repairing a rusted weapon should cost alot. As far as breaking. That is caused when you hit your weapon on something to hard for weapon to take. Enough hits like that will cause it to break. (like hitting it on some full plate armor 100x) a broken weapon cannot be repaired.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 10-24-2001 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Local Drunk
GnollPup

quote:
Originally posted by TridentRX
Dude get out of TRPG mode. This is ironsphere. The system will be entirely different.

Read my post again. Notice how i didnt say ANYTHING that had to do with T1 RPG.

The Local Drunk is offline Old Post 10-27-2001 12:33 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

quote:
No, please dont make it like that! In diaBLOW 2 its annoying but its not so bad because when your weapon breaks all you gotta do is make a town portal and get it repaired for a few hunderd gold. But in a game like this, it would SUCK!! I would hate having my weapon graded down because i fell in the water, or because i use it a lot! But if we can get cheap stuff to repair weapons and take rust away then its ok.

It would suck in T1 yes.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 10-27-2001 01:43 AM