Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > I can't join rpg servers...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chee2
TravellerMarauder

Angry

Every time i try to join , my computer stops and thinks for a long time just when there is about this much space on the progress bar left to go --> |---------|

I usually end up waiting maybe 3 min until it says

Connection to server timed out.

I used to be able to join rpg servers just fine, then one day i couldn't join any :( whats wrong with this stupid computer?

What is software / hardware mode? i asked about this problem before and the ppl ask me if i am using software or hardware mode

-Chee -Sancho Whatever

Red Moon RPG Website

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Chee2 is offline Old Post 04-06-2001 07:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chee2 Click here to Send Chee2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chee2 Visit Chee2's homepage! Find more posts by Chee2 Add Chee2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sabrina
MinotaurGoliath

Location: Sabrina&Overlord's Questing RPG server and JI's server

quote:
Originally posted by Chee2
Every time i try to join , my computer stops and thinks for a long time just when there is about this much space on the progress bar left to go --> |---------|

I usually end up waiting maybe 3 min until it says

Connection to server timed out.

I used to be able to join rpg servers just fine, then one day i couldn't join any :( whats wrong with this stupid computer?

What is software / hardware mode? i asked about this problem before and the ppl ask me if i am using software or hardware mode

use software

Sabrina is offline Old Post 04-06-2001 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sabrina Click here to Send Sabrina a Private Message Click Here to Email Sabrina Visit Sabrina's homepage! Find more posts by Sabrina Add Sabrina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chee2
TravellerMarauder

how?

how do i switch to software?

-Chee -Sancho Whatever

Red Moon RPG Website

Chee2 is offline Old Post 04-06-2001 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chee2 Click here to Send Chee2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chee2 Visit Chee2's homepage! Find more posts by Chee2 Add Chee2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

software mode uses your cpu to process graphics, hardware uses your video card. hardware will be faster since you arent lagging your processor and look much nicer, software is choppy and looks like ****.

use hardware mode.

you lagged off because your computer is too slow to try to load keldrin town in time, try a few more times is all i can suggest.

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 04-06-2001 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chee2
TravellerMarauder

so , in options-video in tribes, is the "software" option and "OpenGL32-bit" the software-hardware you guys said?

-Chee -Sancho Whatever

Red Moon RPG Website

Chee2 is offline Old Post 04-07-2001 04:25 AM