Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > ok i REALLY need HELP!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Carrackus
GoblinRunt

Talking

ok i downloaded all the files for the TRPG. i got the regular tribes 1.11 patch installed. i also have the latest one for the TRPG mod. oh and is it called PLUS MOD? anyway, i don't know where to extract the plus mod patch. also i extracted them all.
i still don't know how to play or even start the game!!!! and what do you guys mean when you say "tribes.exe -mod rpg" is that to the original tribes exe file or one that i missed?
please help me by doing some step by step instructions on how to do everything. i know i'm very slow and be a newbie, but i REALLY REALLY want to play this TRPG.

P.S. i'm really desperate

THANKS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Carrackus is offline Old Post 06-07-2001 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Carrackus Click here to Send Carrackus a Private Message Click Here to Email Carrackus Find more posts by Carrackus Add Carrackus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kasuto
GoblinRunt

you right click on the shortcut for Tribes and go to properties. It will have a field that goes something like:
"C:\Dynamix\Tribes\Tribes.exe"
You add the "-mod rpg" so it says
"C:\Dynamix\Tribes\Tribes.exe -mod rpg"
This way, it checks the folder RPG inside of the Triebs directory for mod files so you can play.

-Kas

Kasuto is offline Old Post 06-07-2001 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kasuto Click here to Send Kasuto a Private Message Click Here to Email Kasuto Find more posts by Kasuto Add Kasuto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carrackus
GoblinRunt

Talking

thanks alot
heh i can't believe it was so simple
and to think that i'm going to be a senior

now all i gotta do is fix the butch problem

Carrackus is offline Old Post 06-07-2001 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Carrackus Click here to Send Carrackus a Private Message Click Here to Email Carrackus Find more posts by Carrackus Add Carrackus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

LOL A senior j/k

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 06-07-2001 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

go here:
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~rpg/sho...p?threadid=3462

it is in the private forum so you cant post, but you can read what is there. the third post has instructions on starting.

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 06-07-2001 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote