Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > Help!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Knight-Mare
GoblinRunt

Exclamation

Ok, seriously horrible problem! The only server I ever play on, Psy2k RPG Server, isn't working right for me. It all started when the server crashed, around 8:00 pm, GMT offset -07:30 or Mountain Daylight Time, on Friday, May 11th. I tried to reconnect and was immediately confronted with an ominous black screen, in which no game play was available to me, but I could still access the tab menu and main menu.

So, I decided to see if this was just something to do with my tribes client. I went out to my favorite StarSiegeCraft server, and it worked beautifully. Next, I tried the Official RPG server, and, again, it worked just fine. So, I tried Psy2k, and I was again pitted against this problem.

I left and got onto ICQ to consult my friends, Kikyo and Genrix, who had both timed out of the server as well. While, when I was absent, Genrix had no troubles getting in and playing, as soon as I tried to join, the server crashed. He came up with the possibility of me being banned, though I do not know how that would effect the server crashing or not.

Seeing as how this is the only server I have even gotten past level 30 on (Remort Level 6, Level 60), I am in quite a horrible mood.

Please, if you can, help me with this problem. I would be much obliged with anything that could be of assistance (Server operator Yoshi's e-mail, IByU4Dola's e-mail, or Y0SHiB0Y's e-mail addresses would be a certain help, I think...).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Knight-Mare is offline Old Post 05-12-2001 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight-Mare Click here to Send Knight-Mare a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight-Mare Find more posts by Knight-Mare Add Knight-Mare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NEHR
OrcSlayer

You just got the dreaded black screen bug,

let your admin know you will probably have to clear your char and start again.

maybe u have a nice admin that will help u by giving u all ur levels and stuff back.

FAHR

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:CLERIC - POPE IX
Remort:9
Level:129
Cash:Now Broke (crack addict)
Storage:Only What I need
last updated:10/05/01

NEHR is online now Old Post 05-12-2001 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NEHR Click here to Send NEHR a Private Message Click Here to Email NEHR Visit NEHR's homepage! Find more posts by NEHR Add NEHR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knight-Mare
GoblinRunt

Unhappy

How am I supposed to contact my admin (Yoshi) without his e-mail address? Please post. I'd be happy to restart (though a wee bit dissapointed), s'long as I got to play in my fav server again...

Knight-Mare is offline Old Post 05-12-2001 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight-Mare Click here to Send Knight-Mare a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight-Mare Find more posts by Knight-Mare Add Knight-Mare to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NEHR
OrcSlayer

Im sorry but i dont know his email adress, but in the mean time while you are waiting start a new character by changing your name maybe u will see Yoshi in his server and tell him there.

FAHR

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:CLERIC - POPE IX
Remort:9
Level:129
Cash:Now Broke (crack addict)
Storage:Only What I need
last updated:10/05/01

NEHR is online now Old Post 05-12-2001 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NEHR Click here to Send NEHR a Private Message Click Here to Email NEHR Visit NEHR's homepage! Find more posts by NEHR Add NEHR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knight-Mare
GoblinRunt

If I stay too long in the black screen mode, it crashes the server.

Knight-Mare is offline Old Post 05-12-2001 09:51 PM