Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > dcty.vol
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kame
GoblinRunt

Exclamation

When I join a sever..the load bar gets all the way to the end then I get a dcty.vol file missing error. What would be causeing this. Did i install the mod incorrectly

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

kame is offline Old Post 04-28-2001 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kame Click here to Send kame a Private Message Click Here to Email kame Visit kame's homepage! Find more posts by kame Add kame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

yep.

Try reinstalling it. By installing the Base then the latest update.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 05-05-2001 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elven Ranger
GoblinRunt

Unhappy I have that same problem...

I would reinstall the base version, but it is way to much for my 56k to handle properly. I have downloaded the base and the two updates but I still cant find the dcty file on my computer anywhere, so its not just misplaced. I dont want to download 35 megs all again just for for one 500k file. Could someone send it as an email attachment to: crimson_kell_hound@hotmail.com? thanks

Elven Ranger is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Elven Ranger Click here to Send Elven Ranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Elven Ranger Find more posts by Elven Ranger Add Elven Ranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Ok you have to dload BOTH updates. and install them
install the base
install update 1
install update 2
PLAY whoo hoo.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 05-12-2001 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Budranger
GoblinRunt

I can't dl the first patch, but I can dl the base and the second patch. If someone could send me like a link to the first patch or something I'd be much obliged.

Budranger is offline Old Post 05-28-2001 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Budranger Click here to Send Budranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Budranger Find more posts by Budranger Add Budranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Budranger
GoblinRunt

Exclamation who's the dumbass

I didn't open it from the site, I did save it, and go blow yourself cuz I fixed it myself!!!

Budranger is offline Old Post 05-31-2001 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Budranger Click here to Send Budranger a Private Message Click Here to Email Budranger Find more posts by Budranger Add Budranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Weedkiller
GoblinRunt

Unhappy

I have also downloaded the base and both the updates, and I also the this error message

Weedkiller is offline Old Post 06-04-2001 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Weedkiller Click here to Send Weedkiller a Private Message Find more posts by Weedkiller Add Weedkiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dannis
GoblinRunt

Angry

it takes 9hrs for me to download the original one 4.751 or something

Dannis is offline Old Post 06-04-2001 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dannis Click here to Send Dannis a Private Message Find more posts by Dannis Add Dannis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyIrons
Tribes RPG Creator

dcty.vol is in update 4.94, so just download that one, it's like 5 megs

make sure to upzip update 4.945 after you unzip update 4.94 in order to get all files properly updated.

JeremyIrons is offline Old Post 06-05-2001 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyIrons Click here to Send JeremyIrons a Private Message Visit JeremyIrons's homepage! Find more posts by JeremyIrons Add JeremyIrons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shweetmon
GoblinRunt

i also get the dcty.vol message, i downloaded the base, then the two updates in order, so i dont know what to do.

shweetmon is offline Old Post 06-05-2001 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shweetmon Find more posts by shweetmon Add shweetmon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shweetmon
GoblinRunt

i also unzipped them in order

shweetmon is offline Old Post 06-05-2001 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shweetmon Find more posts by shweetmon Add shweetmon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote