Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > RPGbutch5.dtf error HELP ME!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dragnor
GoblinRunt

"Connection to server error: The server has a different version of the map. Check the server info for possible download site. Incorrect map file; rpgbutch5dtf"

thats the error I keep getten and its ###### pissen me off man serously... I always get that when tryen to open and its a prob with the mod.. I need help plz with this....

Email:jhunter8202@home.com to tell me PLZ

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dragnor is offline Old Post 06-10-2001 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dragnor Click here to Send dragnor a Private Message Click Here to Email dragnor Visit dragnor's homepage! Find more posts by dragnor Add dragnor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OwNaGe oWnAgE
GoblinRunt

Angry

dude, I get the same damn thing and no one will help me

OwNaGe oWnAgE is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OwNaGe oWnAgE Click here to Send OwNaGe oWnAgE a Private Message Click Here to Email OwNaGe oWnAgE Find more posts by OwNaGe oWnAgE Add OwNaGe oWnAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

fix

here it is

Download the base vers
download Update 1
download Update 2

Install base
update 1
update 2

What i am guessin is you prolly didn't install update 1.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OwNaGe oWnAgE
GoblinRunt

I did, I installed in that order and everything

OwNaGe oWnAgE is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OwNaGe oWnAgE Click here to Send OwNaGe oWnAgE a Private Message Click Here to Email OwNaGe oWnAgE Find more posts by OwNaGe oWnAgE Add OwNaGe oWnAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

you musta extracted the zip files in the wrong spot.

put them into your RPG folder that is located in your Tribes folder.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OwNaGe oWnAgE
GoblinRunt

I did, I'm redownloading the forst patch again, we'll see what good it does

OwNaGe oWnAgE is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 09:10 PM
OwNaGe oWnAgE
GoblinRunt

I did, I'm redownloading the forst patch again, we'll see what good it does

OwNaGe oWnAgE is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 09:26 PM
OwNaGe oWnAgE
GoblinRunt

did nothing

OwNaGe oWnAgE is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 09:57 PM
dragnor
GoblinRunt

same... man SOMEONE HELP US... geezus... it looks like the top 10 error!...

its gotta be something with the mod itself.. thats what a Admin at Gamespy said when I asked him in help room

dragnor is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dragnor Click here to Send dragnor a Private Message Click Here to Email dragnor Visit dragnor's homepage! Find more posts by dragnor Add dragnor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

ICQ#115504250 and or E-mail at jsteed5@hotmail.com i have the fix for Rpgbutch5.

john is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dragnor
GoblinRunt

I've tried what u guys said but it works but then I get a new error...

"Incorrect Building File: YOL2.0.DIS."

dragnor is offline Old Post 06-14-2001 07:10 AM
Silent-Killa
GoblinRunt

the updates dont even allow you to down load anymore and i am getting this problem aswell

Silent-Killa is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Silent-Killa Click here to Send Silent-Killa a Private Message Click Here to Email Silent-Killa Find more posts by Silent-Killa Add Silent-Killa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

are you people retarded?

i gues you dont look at past posts. i made an installer which works. its for version 4.945 you have to check the server info you are trying to join to check to see what veriosn of RPG they are running.

For version 4.945
www.deepspacefleet.com/TRPG495.MSI
For Version 4.987 (The and latest version)
www.deepspacefleet.com/TRPG4987.MSI

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL BOTH. DELETE YOU CURRENT C:\Dynamix\Tribes\RPG DIRECTORY BEFORE INSTALLING

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 08:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berkheit
GoblinRunt

Unhappy Can't access file.

Can't seem to access installer file something about it being forbidden. Please help if you can.

Thank you,

Berkheit

Last edited by berkheit on 07-02-2001 at 02:36 PM

berkheit is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for berkheit Click here to Send berkheit a Private Message Click Here to Email berkheit Find more posts by berkheit Add berkheit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darkstar
GoblinRunt

i get that same error and it is seriuosly annoying! i have 4.875 and 4.991 and i still get the same error i zipped them to c:\dynamix\tribes\rpg
and i get the same error everytime

darkstar is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for darkstar Click here to Send darkstar a Private Message Click Here to Email darkstar Find more posts by darkstar Add darkstar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote