Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > Still..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MoeFoe
GoblinRunt

Still..

Okay I reinstalled tribes and RPGmod. I tried rpgmod and it froze, then iwent to some football mod..and guess what? it froze.....
I figured out that its not my computer....just tribes, i have NO way to minimize or escape...or even end task....anyone know what may be wrong? i have my video setting at half detail and 800 x 640...and i have a voodoo 3 3000!!! no way i should be having these problems....
its so sad hehe..i want my server to stay up and i want to play too....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MoeFoe is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoeFoe Click here to Send MoeFoe a Private Message Click Here to Email MoeFoe Find more posts by MoeFoe Add MoeFoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlpineIce
GoblinRunt

I've had similer problems. Sometimes I open up my shortcut to TRPG and after a few seconds, it freezes. Most of the time though, I can open it and run the program for about 2 hours at most until it freezes randomly during gameplay and I have to restart. If I endtask the program through CntlALTDel (This doesn't always work) and try to re-open the program, it freezes. I have a Hercules, 3D Prophet 2mx Card. When I run it, the same problems occurs with Half-life and Star Trek Elite Force (They freeze randomly in game). But when I switch my Hercules card to our default AGP card, I have no problems with freezing programs at all. I believe it is a problem with the PCI 3D card that causes programs to freeze.

AlpineIce is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AlpineIce Click here to Send AlpineIce a Private Message Click Here to Email AlpineIce Find more posts by AlpineIce Add AlpineIce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoeFoe
GoblinRunt

yeah i said screw using my voodoo 3 3000!!! and use my software lol its SO ugly and jumpy..but at least i dont have to restart after 15 minutes of play.

MoeFoe is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoeFoe Click here to Send MoeFoe a Private Message Click Here to Email MoeFoe Find more posts by MoeFoe Add MoeFoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

yeah i have probs to
BUT
my tribes just crashes on start up

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote