Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > someone help me!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ronfar
GoblinRunt

Unhappy someone help me!!!

for some reason whenever i try to connect to my favorite server, it loads then when it says "get ready to rock and roll" it goes back to server select screen and says im missing the file "missions/rpgbutch5day.ted" . i have the latest version please tell me what is up?!?!?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Ronfar is offline Old Post 07-03-2001 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ronfar Click here to Send Ronfar a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronfar Visit Ronfar's homepage! Find more posts by Ronfar Add Ronfar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berkheit
GoblinRunt

Lightbulb Can you down load the installer?

I was following another thread on this forum and a guy named cloud has told people to use this installer to fix the problem you are having.

http://www.deepspacefleet.com/TRPG4987.MSI

I have been trying to this but have not been able to get the file I keep getting some kind of forbidden file message. If you get this file to download can you let me know so I acn try to get the file from you or another source.

Berkheit

berkheit is offline Old Post 07-03-2001 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for berkheit Click here to Send berkheit a Private Message Click Here to Email berkheit Find more posts by berkheit Add berkheit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

redownload and install the newest full download file and update in order.

There's been an update since could posted that, so its no longer valid.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-03-2001 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

nnonono

vectrex has a custom map running on gsntemp with day and night , which im pretty sure is your problem since no other servers would say error: rpgbutch5day.ted

check around general discussion for the link to the custom maps, i dont rememeber exactly where but im sure its not in any of the standard rpg files

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 07-03-2001 09:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

my bad, I didn't see the day...

hmm, I wonder, if you just copied and renamed, would it work?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-03-2001 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote