Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > TRPG scripts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fubar
GoblinRunt

Question TRPG scripts

hmm..ok ive been playing tribes for a long time, and ive got all kinds of scripts, but they are interfering when i play Tribes RPG, i know there is a way where you can only startup with TRPG scripts, but i dont know how, can anyone help me on this?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

fubar is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Well I don't think there is a way.. But you can just start up the scripts in the game... For instance if I only wanted to usse say deuschat in tribes RPG.. When I am in game I would hit the console key (~) and type exec("deuschat.cs"); or the name of the cs file you are trying to open.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bladerunner is offline Old Post 07-22-2001 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote