Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Technical Support > How do you create a map for RPG?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
§hø¢k
GnollShaman

How do you create a map for RPG?

How do you create a map for rpg?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

§hø¢k is offline Old Post 10-13-2001 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for §hø¢k Click here to Send §hø¢k a Private Message Click Here to Email §hø¢k Find more posts by §hø¢k Add §hø¢k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

Re: How do you create a map for RPG?

quote:
Originally posted by §hø¢k
How do you create a map for rpg?

*smack* silly newbie

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01
------------------------------------------------

Internet is offline Old Post 10-19-2001 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alphaii
UndeadNecromancer

geez internet ur so mean

shock... u could either use the built-in map editor to create a semi different looking map from the original
or u could use worldcraft to build one

i would go with the worldcraft ...but i would take u lots of time to learn how to build one and to actually build one

alphaii is online now Old Post 10-23-2001 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for alphaii Click here to Send alphaii a Private Message Find more posts by alphaii Add alphaii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
§hø¢k
GnollShaman

soljia has the damned codes for u to make one with a base buts hes being a ***** and wont give em to me

§hø¢k is offline Old Post 10-26-2001 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for §hø¢k Click here to Send §hø¢k a Private Message Click Here to Email §hø¢k Find more posts by §hø¢k Add §hø¢k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fikk
GoblinRunt

Unhappy ;o

alphaii can ya tell us.. what do i type in the boxes in the prefrences tab, ive never made tribes maps before but i have had experiance with worldcraft making Half life maps

Fikk is offline Old Post 10-26-2001 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fikk Click here to Send Fikk a Private Message Find more posts by Fikk Add Fikk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alphaii
UndeadNecromancer

sorry i dont use worldcraft

You could ask my good friend goku...he pretty good with WC
he posts on the MN forum all the time

alphaii is online now Old Post 10-26-2001 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alphaii Click here to Send alphaii a Private Message Find more posts by alphaii Add alphaii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

To make a map for RPG you dont use worldcraft. Worldcraft is used to make the buildings for the map for rpg.

To make a map. copy and rename rpgmap5 to makingmap. then run a server and run makingmap. Go into the consule and type exec(editor); and terraform the terrain and such till you get the look you like. Save the map then delete the rpgmap5 buildings and addyour own. Delete the zones and make your own. Delete the cystals and make your own. Delete the spawnpoints and make your own. delete the townbots and make your own. and you are well on your way to make an rpg map. =)

TridentRX is offline Old Post 10-27-2001 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
§hø¢k
GnollShaman

ok my bots never spawn merchants, enemys, npc's ect. and how do i get the files to apear in the editor? i got it able to play the map on base so i can save it...

§hø¢k is offline Old Post 10-31-2001 01:58 AM