Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > Story Forum > The Campaign of Kergulla
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(ooc - /me points wordlessly to the announcement at the top of the RP forums)

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

OCC: A. There is a moat inbetween them they can't fight.
B. If there was a dragon in town don't you think the soldiers would fight it of becouse its endangering there people?
C. Who the hell deleted my 1stpost?

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SephirothRPG Click here to Send SephirothRPG a Private Message Click Here to Email SephirothRPG Find more posts by SephirothRPG Add SephirothRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croaton
GoblinThief

OOC: I'm back, after a lengthy vacation.

IC:
Sean's POV

Colors warped around him, and objects began to take shape in the darkness. He heard clashing of metal, explosions and cries in the darkness, but he could not move. In this world, he was not a form and he was not a person. He was simply there, with no name and no other form of identification. He simply was.

In the colors and the shadows a twisted court molded into his mind, into his thoughts. A man stood in front of him, staring down upon him. This man was his father.

"Sean." He spoke, "You have commited a great sin against the mind. You have altered your own path in life, and now you are torn between two ... a good and an evil."

Father motioned his hands to the left, the lifeless body of Sean, pale, weak and sobbing. Then he motioned to the right, to the lifeless body of Kergulla, dark and evil. Father then moved both his hands together, and pointed them toward him.

"It is the purpose of this court, Sean, to determine your permanent figure. Do you reign as good, or do you reign as evil?"

He tried to yell out for his Father, but he had no voice.

There where more explosions in the distance. More cries.

croaton is offline Old Post 08-30-2001 01:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for croaton Click here to Send croaton a Private Message Find more posts by croaton Add croaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Preston's POV
Preston was looking out the window. He couldn't see anything stirring about so he sat down. He closed his eyes and started to drift away in slumber, but before he could Sean was rolling around in his sleep. Preston reached for his axe and waited. He got closer to Sean to look at him. He was foaming at the moath and was sweating alot. He had this expresion on his face that showed pain and sorrow. Preston for once felt sorry for him and picked him up and leaned him against the wall and pulled out his bottle of a blue potion and forced him to drink it. After he drank it it seemed he settled down some.

Krasus's Veiw
He stared at the two armys waiting for someone to make a move.
Krasus was stunned. He couldn't beleive he was watching a war unfold. He was dragged out of thought when he heard Griffons scream. The opposing army had soldiers come down on griffins and they jumped on soldiers backs. The soldiers were no match against griffins. They ran back into town and shut the gate.

Krasus held his hands out and murmered some words and a circle of flame apeared in the center of his hands. He waited for a couple of minuts then a flaming arrow shot out and hiut the griffen in the chest.

OOC
G2G to school do some later.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 12:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SephirothRPG Click here to Send SephirothRPG a Private Message Click Here to Email SephirothRPG Find more posts by SephirothRPG Add SephirothRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croaton
GoblinThief

Sean's POV

He slowly approached the Kergulla body, feeling its darkness and its evil, but aware of its immense power. Father watched on, his face showing almost disapproval.

"Is Kergulla your choice for body?" Father asked him.

The court was dark, the colors had faded by now, and he felt pain deep inside of him. Something was telling him that it was the wrong choice, but he knew that he could not go back to Sean. Not at this point, when there was so much he could gain as Kergulla.

He tried to say yes, answering his Father's question, but there where no words. Father simply new what he wanted to say, and responded.

"That is your vote, but our court will take another vote, and the majority shall decide. This court is mostly made of your deepest and inner feelings, so we must weigh the good against the bad."

Before Father could say anything else, the entire court turned blue. Father had an amazed look on his face, scrambling to figure out what had happened. In almost one instant, Kergulla saw time freeze and his Father's look of desperation, like he had had all those many years ago.

"An outside antibody has been introduced into your system. Someone has given you a poition that will shock you back into consciousness. It appears that Kergulla is your final choice for permanent body."

Father disappeared in a wad of blue.

He was Kergulla now, and had been for quite some time, but he had not noticed. He felt evil power surge through his body and he felt wrong, he felt a deep pain in his stomach, but his mind was telling him to forget it, and take back what is rightfully his.

The room was disappearing now, melting away in the blue, and Kergulla felt another shock, and suddenly his eyes began to flicker open. He found himself staring straight into Preston's eyes.

croaton is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for croaton Click here to Send croaton a Private Message Find more posts by croaton Add croaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Molok's POV
Molok was looking at the lifeless body. All of a sudden he oppend his eyes. Preston was in shock he couldn't move. He jumped back drawing his axe. Sean stood up as if he weren't there. He looked at Preston through the corner of his eye. Sean turned with a smirk on his face... A smirk that peirced Preston through the heart. It was evil... so evil it petrified Preston. Sean looked around brushing his hair back. Sean laughed startling Preston and made him throw his axe. Sean simply caught the axe and dropped it laughing harder. He reached over to the sword hanging on the wall that was for decoration and slashed Preston in the stomache. Preston put his hands on his wound. He lifted his hands and looked at his bloodied hands. He fell to his knees and started to cry. "D,damn you... who... what are you? Y,your not h,human your a demon! *cough* *cough* y,y,you will die... mark my words... you will die. KRASUS! KILL HIM! please... Preston wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up in a fighting position. Sean threw the sword in as it slid through his chest. Preston was waiting... waiting to die. When finaly he coughed up a mouth full of blood and died. Sean pulled the sword from Prestons chest and saw him fall. Preston hit the floor... The blood ran all over the floor as his tears dried from his eyes Sean walked away.

Krasus's POV
Krasus saw the griffon fall when it hit the ground the soldiers killed the griffon rider and then the griffon. The mages in Keldrin were summoning up a very powerfull spell. The spell took them a while just to start the flow of mana. It finaly made shape in the middle of the circle it was a brwon spiral... They were still murmering words. All of a sudden the winds grew stronger unbeleivable strong. A funnel shaped cloud started to fall from the skys. "Tornado!? There is still some of there soldiers out there!" Krasus yelled. Krasus started to run away from the funnel. When the funnel landed a huge lightning bolt struck right down the middle of the tornado turning the strong winds into a twirling bolts of lightning. "What the hell is that!? I never saw or heard of a spell like that!"Krasus said turning back around and running.

Rhonin's POV

Rhonin still sat patiently waiting for something to happen when all of a sudden a griffen jumped on his back. Its talons streaked of his armor. The griffon went for a second attack by biting. Rhonin put his sword in the griffons mouth. It was still trying to bite Rhonin, but he was pusshing back. He finaly slid his sword out of its mouth cutting it. The griffon screamed in pain. When the griffon was on its hind legs screaming Rhonin ran the sword through the griffon.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-31-2001 09:43 PM
croaton
GoblinThief

Sean's POV

Sean moved his eyes away from Preston, looking over the other man, who was unknown to him, and finally look down at himself, at his own naked body. He was not in the form of Kergulla, but he could feel the evil power growing inside of him.

He ****ed his head to the side and looked at Preston, flashing a smile. He could almost feel the evil inside him growing, getting stronger every moment he stood on firm ground in this conscious world.

Preston was wetting his pants now, because Sean had not stopped smiling. It amused him to see this being so scared of something, it almost hurt him. He laughed, and Preston jumped. PReston was obviously angered by his own fear, and so he quickly retaliated with a thrown axe, and Sean's new Kergullan reflexes caused him to snatch it out of the air almost instantly. Sean laughed again at his own growing power.

This was trivial, time was wasting here.

Sean reached over to the Claymore of Divine Healing that someone had hung above his body while he was out, and used it to smoothly and effortlessly slash Preston across the stomach, watching some of his innards spill out. Preston struggled to put them back inside of him, slapping his hands down onto his red blood-stained stomach. He fell to his knees and began to cry.

"Cry little man." Sean thought, "You are pathetic. An underling to me."

Preston was saying somthing, but Sean was not listening. Instead, he was making eye contact with the other man in the room now, who had been caring for him ... or perhaps been assigned to keep watch over him. Whomever this other one was, he was dangerous, and had to be taken care of. Unexpectedly, Preston forced himself to the floor and put his fists up, ready for one last fight.

Sean motioned his hand toward the bloodied Claymore on the floor, and it was drawn to him as though it was attached to a rope. Preston was surprised, to say the least, by Sean's sudden show of power. Sean moved the sword toward Preston in a jab, but let go of the handle and the sword glided through the air into Preston's chest. It went right through him like butter, and did not stop until the handle hit his breast-plate.

Preston collapsed to the floor, and showed no intention of getting back up.

Sean felt his evil begin to drain, only slightly, from his usage of powers, so he had no time to dispose of the other man. Instead he pushed through the tent and found himself just beyond Keldrin Town, facing down a hill over an epic battle.

He smiled once more.

croaton is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 12:11 AM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus's POV
The tornado of lightning came closer and closer. Krasus couldn't run fast enough. He stopped for one last breathe of air before he gave up. He casted the strongest regen spell on him that he could posibly cast... he did that so he had a little chance to survive. A bolt hit him, the pain was so emminse he feel to the ground. He screamed he fell to the ground unconcious.
Two days later
Krasus woke up with a migrane, somhow still in his mind he kept the regen spell going. He looked around at his surroundings... He was in a house out away from Keldrin. When he got up and lifted the spell he was startled by a young looking lady. Krasus rubs his temples and asks, "Were are we? What happend?" "Well... my dad found you uncounsiace when he was coming home from the battle." Said the young women. "What happend!? The war is over? Who won? Tell me!" Krasus yelled. "Uh, uh, uh... well the rebles retreated for the battle, but the war isn't over," Said the girl. "Well little girl I'm going to have to go... weres my stuff?" Krasus asked. "HMP! I'm not little I am 60years old in human ears!" The girl said walking away. When she said that Krasus noticed her pointed ears. An elf... Krasus got up and uncovered himself noticing he was half naked. He was to embarrased to go down and get his close infront of strangers, so he laid back down and waited for someone to come up. He sat in thought as he waited for one of the people to come up. When he was thinking he slowly drifted off in sleep. He woke up the next morning fully rejuvinated. Again when he woke up he saw the same girl beside him. "Uhhhg, could you get me my cloths?"Krasus asked. "S,sure."she said getting up. She threw him his close and walked down stairs as he got dressed. He looked at his fire red robe and noticed blood stains on it. Never mind that now, I got to get to Keldrin When he walked down the stairs someone busted a door down. Krasus didn't know what door it was untill the bird's chirping grew louder. There, stood at the door were three orcs. The orc said some words that he couldn't understand. "Please show mercy... we don't have your stones," An elderly female elf said. Again the orcs said more foreign words. "No! Pleas don't!"She screamed as the orc swung his axe at the younger elf he met before. Before the axe hit ther what appeared to be her mother jumped in the way and got cruched by the axe's mighty blow. The girl ran and wrapped her hands around her dad's chest. The orc swung again. The girl was pushed out of the way by her father. He unsheathed his sword and went into combat. "Hey! Please... please get my daughter to Keldrin!" The father elf said. "O,ok..."Krasus said then grabbed the girl by the arm and teleported as far as he could. He didn't teleport far for he didn't know the area well. He could still see the house from a distance, and they had to run... they ran all night through the hot humid woods only get more lost and more.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 09-01-2001 04:58 AM
croaton
GoblinThief

OOC: What I tried to write in my last post was he ****ed his head to the side, but basically it means he tipped his head to the side. LOL. Anyways ... Seph, this is going to be tough for me to describe what happened after Krasus blacked out. I'm just going to tip-toe around it since I have had no invovlement in this battle. I need Shadow Wolf, Strider or Anfini to resuce me here!

IC:
Sean's POV:
From his point of view, Sean could see that a moat had been dug into the ground between the two armies, and he did not remember it being there before. He also saw griffons and a dragon flying away in the distance.

"A dragon could be very useful to my cause." Sean said outload, not bothering to think within the confines of his own head anymore. Just as the heavy winds began to blow, Sean dropped down onto his feet and knuckles and took off wildly after the dragon.

croaton is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 02:39 AM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

They were trying to make there way to Keldrin through the humid forest. There was mobsters everywere so they had to keep quiet. The girl had a long bow aroud her back, but was covered by a blanket she wore over her head. Krasus would teleport back, but some strange aura blocked his magic, so he couldn't defend or teleport back. As they jorneyed through the woods they heard a heavy breathing. The further they walked the harder it got. Krasus pushed some vines out of the way to see. There stood a dragon and his knight. The dragon was badly wounded, but bfore the could get away they were caught by the dragon's keen sense of hearing. The knight ran over there and grabbed them back to there fire were the dragon was. They were tied up behind two rocks. They asked alot of questions... questions that a person with evil in them wouldn't have asked, so that made Krasus feel better. The fire seemed to burn out the aura that blocked the magic. Somehow the girl had already free and cut Krasus loose before he knew it. The knight stood up and unsheathed his sword. "What do you want from us mage!?" The knight yelled. "WE want nothing we must get to Keldrin and quick! So back off!" Krasus yelled. The knight turned his attention to the dragon. There was a man standing by the dragon fearlessly. "Sean!"Krasus yelled. He ran to Sean in joy but when he turned around he had blood red eyes ceasing Krasus from his run. "Everyone hurry! gather up! Krasus yelled. They all got by the dragon as Krasus teleported them to Keldrin. He looked at the Dragon Knight and bid him, farewell as they traveled off in an unknown era.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 03:01 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

OOC:I wish you stoped saying that my chars are doing stuff and K'neht isnt a knight he is a ranger.

-If I were you I would run. If you were me you would be good looking.
-You've just hit rock bottom and you're only starting to dig.

God Bless America

If you post something great we'll use it and abuse it!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 09-02-2001 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus and the elven lady walked into his house to find a trail ofblood from the entrance of his house. "W,w,what the hell happend!?" Krasus yelled as he dashed up the stairs. Krasus walked in thwe door were he told Preston to watch Sean. When he walked in this horrible stench nearly made him throw-up, but held it in and covered his nose. When he walked in he saw his friend looking at him with cold eyes. he had blood all over his face and it soaked into his beard like a spunge. "DAMNIT! DAMN YOU SEAN I WILL KILL YOU!. Yeah, I'm going to kill you hehehehe. HEAR THAT!? YOUR GONNA DIE." Krasus yelled laughing suddenly turning into tears. The elf stepped behind Krasus and put hewr hand on his back. Krasus jumped to his feet when he heard a horrible scream. Krasus looked out the window to see the rebels were attacking again, but this time they made it over the moat and in Keldrin.

"Goddamnit! Not now..."Krasus said. They both ran down the stairs and outside when they were running through Keldrin there was fighting everywere. The elf went over a deseaced body and stole his long bow, quiver, and arrows. Krasus wasn't paying attention he was running trying to get out. When he made it out he saw thousands of thousands of warrios. "This is it! This is the final act...

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 09-07-2001 12:41 PM
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Out of Character...
SephirothRPG... *sigh* ... Okay, starting off, seeing as you don't read the 'out of character' for this thread, I'll have to follow suit, just so that you can read what I'm saying.

First off (I'll say this first, since it really annoyed me), the attacking army IS NOT A REBEL ARMY. Did you get that the first time? Maybe I'll have to say it again (and this goes for Shadow Wolf, too). THE ATTACKING ARMY IS NOT A REBEL ARMY.

Now that that's off of my chest, I'll move on to my next point. SephirothRPG, you're moving way too fast for everyone else. You involved croaton's character in an active scene, and then abruptly advanced it, all in the same thread. First he runs in, utters some death threats, and then runs back down the stairs. You gave croaton absolutely no chance to do anything there.

Finally... "over the moat"? What the... How does a medieval army get "over" a moat? The only way I see is if the swum, which wouldn't make sense. There would either get shot in the water, or sink to the bottom, since they're wearing armor and weapons. They could have made rafts, but they could not have had enough time, nor would they have made it over alive. Acording, this battle is a stalemate right now.

Anyway, sorry to flame you like that, but there was just too many things wrong with that post that I couldn't let it slip by.

Anfini is offline Old Post 09-08-2001 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anfini Click here to Send Anfini a Private Message Click Here to Email Anfini Find more posts by Anfini Add Anfini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

( ooc - He has a very good point... stop running around like a freakin' madman. An a might and magic army is mostly footies and cavalary, thus making it pretty hard to get over a deep moat that scores a furrow from the Wide Lake to the mountains..)

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 09-09-2001 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

OOC
Damnit... I ****ed up again d= b Well... I'll start correcting them.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 09-10-2001 03:29 AM
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Out of Character...
Hmm... Considering we haven't had any plot advances for at least a week, we'll have to get this started again, won't we?

By the way, I'm taking it before SephirothRPG's most recent 'in character' post, because of all the problems that he admitted to. Hope you don't mind.

And another thing, I'm assuming we can play more than one character? I think I might bring another in, to make it more interesting. I'll keep this short until I can get an answer.

In Character...
Anfini slowly arose from the tree under which he has been resting. Grunting with the effort, he gingerly pressed his hand to his wound. His hands clenched, involuntarily, with the pain. Damn it...

After the dragon flew in, his troops milled about in a state of panic and confusion. After much bellowing and ordering, he had finally managed to regain a semblance of control over his troops. The event had been very taxing, which is why Anfini had laid to rest.

The battle was at a mutual stalemate; the "moat" was more like a river which streched miles long. From coast to coast was barely archer range, and both sides stayed well away from the water.

Turning face, Anfini noticed a figure standing behind him. "Feldyr?" Anfini said, wary. "Of course, sir." He stepped forward. "Gather the generals. Tell them to meet in the war tent." Stumbling away under the pain in his chest, he made his way to squadron nine.

"Chop a hundred trees. Make it fast," he ordered. The warriors, hearing a direct order from the general himself, instantly stopped what they were doing and scrambled away, gathering their tools.

Hobbling around, he repeated the same order to each of the squadrons, and silently made his way to the war tent.

Anfini is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anfini Click here to Send Anfini a Private Message Click Here to Email Anfini Find more posts by Anfini Add Anfini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(ooc - please remember Taro is in command of the army, and we still have a battle to wage... There were no 'squadrons' back in the day)

Taro Caspian rode up to the usurper. 'Who gave you permission to ride battle-side?' Caspian demanded brutally. A head wound he had gotten from an arrow burned bright and painfully. The runes on his shield faintly glowed from the excitement of battle, however short-lived it was.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 09-15-2001 03:08 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

"Blade lets see what is going on outside of the walls?" asked K'neth. "Ok," answered Blade. Blade leans down so K'neth can get onto his back. K'neth hops on and locks his legs around blades shoulders. "Lets go circle the battle field" said K'neth. Blade launchs himself into the air and out over the battle field. K'neth swings his bow around and notchs arrow just in case.

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 09-22-2001 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

OOC: Let me try to fit in this story, and forgive my spelling, i live in israel! We dont talk nor write english here...

IC:

"Ah, at last. Keldrin. I hope I could find some more enchanted arrows here..." Haralbor said to himself as he finally approached Keldrin from the Forest.
After getting closer to Keldrin, Haralbor had saw the two armies and the moat between them. The moat had completely surrounded Keldrin and it would be only possible to cross it by flying, teleporting or finding a bridge, and Haralbor was far too tired at the time to cast a spell such as Fly or Teleport.

Being an Elf, he didn't really care what was going on as long as it wouldnt interfere with his bussiness - which is buying supplies, rare items, enchanted arrows and scrolls.
He approached the attacking army's camp hoping that they would possibly be able to give him a way to cross the river, but haralbor was wrong - going there gave him nothing but trouble.

While approaching the camp, Haralbor suddenly heard someone yell "You there! Hold it!" and then saw three soldiers start running towards him from behind.
Haralbor didnt have time to ready his bow and was too tired to cast a spell, and so the soldiers got to him.
"What would an Elf have to do with this place?! Who are you and why are you here?!" one of the soldiers aggressivly asked while the others were examining Haralbor.
"Im in need of supplies and enchanted arrows for my bow, and I was near so I thought to drop by and buy some."
"Nice story, but im afraid we'll just have to take you to see someone instead. Men, inform the commander and take this... Elf to the prison cage!" The soldiers grabbed Haralbor and knocked him out of concious.

Some time later, in a cage in the middle of the attacking army's camp...

Haralbor had finally woken up, into a nightmare. He was trapped and chained inside a cage, in a tent guarded by two well armed Halberd soldiers.
"Wh...Where am I? Hmph, just my luck. Ah, at least my small protective spell worked and my equipment is still with me, except for my bow, quiver and purse...." Haralbor said to himself.
A big, armored, creepy soldier walked into the tent, opened the cage and entered it.
"So, youv woken up. Who are you, who sent you and what are you doing here?" he said with a deep scary voice.
"Look, im only here to buy supplies and arrows for my bow, whereever it is. I dont know what you want from me."
The soldier punched Haralbor on the face.
"Liar! What would an Elf be doing in one of the biggest cities of MAN? Now, who sent you and what are you here for?!"
"Im telling you. I am here to buy arrows and supplies!"

And so the interrogation went on for fithteen minutes.

"I think the commander will want to have a talk with you. We dont take intruders easily. Especially not mages!" the soldier said, closed the tent and left.
"And I am a sorcerer, not a mage. Not that I would expect a human such as you to understand." Haralbor quitely said, and tried to fall asleep.

OOC:
The commander SLASH general is a PC, not an NPC, right? I aint gonna wait for soemone to send a NPC over here when I can do that myself...

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Out of Character...
Welcome to the story, Knight Delta. We could use another character. =)

To answer your question, yes, the general of the attacking army (Jaten) is a player controlled character, controlled by me. His name is Anfini. By the way, I realized too late the annoyances and disadvantages of having a character the same name as your nickname. This character will liquidate after this story. (I'm working on another.)

By the way, what happened/is happening to Sean, croaton?

In Character...
Anfini crouched under a broad oak tree. He was unwinding the bandages that were hastily wrapped around his chest, when Feldyr approached him. "Sir, we've taken a prisoner." Not very interested, Anfini continued to unwrap the bandages. "He was caught prowling around the edges of our camp, sir. An elf." The last word was spoken with a snarl. Anfini's head whipped up, and he scowled. "I'll be right there."

Despite his wound, Anfini quickly strode to the cage in which the prisoner was held. Born and raised to hate and despise the elves, who constantly raided and pillaged the people of Jaten, Anfini sought to exact his revenge, at least on this one elf. Reaching the cage, Anfini almost grinned. "What's the matter, elf? Something wrong with being caged for the animal you are?" Not giving him a chance to reply, Anfini continued. "What are you doing prowling around our camp? We're very busy, and we've no time to look after an irresponsbile animal."

Anfini is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 12:27 AM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

After hearing Afini's words, Haralbor started thinking of the old times with the wars against the Humans.
"Look, 'sir', as much as I bet you hate me I also hate you. Do you think only Humans were suffering? Heh. You should have seen my village then, when it still existed. And all im doing here is looking for a way into town, since I see there is a moat here. I thought you maybe would have a bridge. I dont have anything to do with your wars." Haralbor said when he started casting a small Healing spell on himself, as the guards who caught him weren't very nice.
Without letting Anfini say a word he continued, "Maybe we can come to an... understanding, perhaps?" Haralbor said while completeing the spell.
"I may be able to help you, given enough time to rest."

OOC:
You got a character that has your nickname as a name, and I have one that has my nickname as his nickname... :P
Anyway, another character is good. A sorcerer elf is even better!

Last edited by Knight Delta on 09-26-2001 at 09:05 PM

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 04:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(ooc - Knight, don't capitalize stuff out of the blue, like Healing and Humans etc... And casting spells is really hard, you need to concentrate to draw mana, and say words to incant a spell.)

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 09:01 PM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

ooc: edited.

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 09:07 PM
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Anfini stood, listening; absorbing. This elf was certainly not the bloodthirsty, savage, unintelligent creature that was portrayed in the stories told back home... Looking at his soldiers, now turned prison guards, he realised that they, given the chance, would rip this cage open and murder this elf with their bare hands. Struck at a dilemma, Anfini believed this elf, no matter what the legends told of them. But yet, if he showed too much mercy, he would lose some of his troops' loyalty.

"Let him rest," Anfini said gruffly. Anticipating the disappointment from his soldiers, he added, "All know the elves are too weak to do anything without their precious rest." Spitting on the ground, he left the tent.

That went well, he thought with a grin. He started to walk to the clerical tent for some more bandages.

Anfini is offline Old Post 09-27-2001 12:11 AM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Blade and K'neth were still flying around the battlefield. "He looks important", said Blade as he points to a nicely armored man in the attacking army walking toward a large tent. "Hmmm your right he does look important but you never know", said K'neth. "Should I take the top off that tent and find out", grined Blade. "I want to see the look on their faces", said K'neth. Blade dives down right next to the tent. With a powerful downstroke of his wings makes a strong wind that makes the tent pegs pop out of the ground and the tent fly up into the air. "What in Phens name!", roars Blade as he sees a person in a cage. K'neth spots the man in the cage too. "Change of plans Blade!", shouts K'neth. "Lets free that man!", shouts K'neth. Blade charges over next to the cage and knocks the men next to the cage out of the way. He grabs the door and tries to pull it off. "Blade brake the lock", yells K'neth. The door was never built to withstand a dragon brakes it's hinges. Blade throws the door at some of the men that had closed on him. He pulls the man out of the cage puts him on his back. "You better hold on", K'neth shouts to the man. Blade launchs himself back into the air and heads for Keldrin.

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 09-27-2001 12:37 AM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

Haralbor, shocked at the rescue attempt by a dragon and his ranger.
"Well, thank you. That was some kind of rescue... I owe you. My name is Haralbor, and im a sorcerer. If there's anything I can do for you, let me know. And if you can, please let me off near the market if you can. Im surprised that you would rescue an elf, but I see that your not like these beasts who trapped me."
Haralbor took out a rare magic ruby he found in one of his travels from his gem bag.
"Here, take this. This ruby has a power of some sort. It was my lucky charm, and thats the least I can do for you. It can also be used as a latern in the darkness."
Haralbor said, gave the ruby to K'neth, and enjoyed the view...

OOC: Say, just how come you got a dragon...?
And does that mean I can also have a pet? Like in Baldur's Gate 2, a familiar. How about a pesuedo dragon (A Dragon in the size of a bat)?

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-27-2001 12:14 PM
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Out of Character...
On a side note, Shadow Wolf, Anfini doesn't wear much armor. He's a ranger.

In Character...
Hearing a roar, Anfini looked up, alert. A dragon rider!? Instinctively, Anfini's hands felt to his a chest, where his bow was normally slung around his shoulders. My bow! he thought frantically to himself. Whirling around, Anfini's eyes scanned his surrounding for something he could use. There wasn't much time, and the dragon was now hovering above the prisoner tent.

With a powerful gust of wind, Anfini was knocked flat to the ground. Looking in the direction of the dragon, he saw that the tent had recieved similar treatment; it was blown away. Struggling to rise, Anfini resumed his search for a bow of any kind. Then, he heard the twanging of bow strings, and became less panicked. His soldiers acted fast and were now firing at the dragon. Paying no heed, the dragon grounded and broke open the cage with the elf imprisoned. Furious, Anfini located a slightly cracked short bow and grabbed it. Pulling an arrow from his still-present quiver, he aimed not for the dragon, but for the vulnerable rider atop his back.

With a quick nock-and-aim, Anfini sent the arrow whistling through the air. It fell short of fifty feet. Staring at the now broken bow that he held in his hands, he cast it to the ground.

"How are the men doing with the wood?" Anfini asked Feldyr, a few minutes after the dragon had left. "Excellent, sir. They've collect all the wood you've asked for." Grunting in appreciation, Anfini responded, "Good." Handing Feldyr a few pieces of parchment, he continued, "These are the plans. Have them ready by the morning."

Anfini is offline Old Post 09-27-2001 12:16 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Blade flew over the wall of Keldrin scimed the roof tops as he aimed for the main square. K'neth takes the gem. "er thanks", K'neth pockets the gem. "Why were you taken prisoner?", asked K'neth. Blade lands in the square. K'neth hops off and helps the man down.

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 09-27-2001 01:54 PM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

Haralbor got off Blade.
"Why was I prisoner? Well, i came to their camp hoping to find a bridge into this town there, but they thought I was some spy. Or that they just hate elves. And again, thanks. If there's anything I can do for you, just ask."
Haralbor then went into the market and bought some supplies, food, arrows and water, went to an inn and tried to fall asleep, but Haralbor could not shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen...

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-27-2001 02:05 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

"I'm going to go find something to eat," with that Blade takes off into the darking sky. "hmm... I'll get something to drink," thought K'neth has he heads for the tavern. Later that night K'neht had gotten drunk and made his way back to his room in the Inn. He throws open the window and looks out at the night. An very old song comes to him and he begins to sing hauntingly sounding song. It echos over the town and into the night. He finshs singing it and passes out on the floor.

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 10:22 AM