Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > Story Forum > The Campaign of Kergulla
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

OCC: Ok, when you said Krasus casted thorn and killed the soldier. There was a problem. WEre not actualy ttaking every little detail from the game. Say, Hecasted a spell and a huge thorn ran through his head.

Krasus made the jump through the gates falling to his knees scabing them badly. He paid little attention to it becouse he had other worries. "Preston!? Preston!? You there?" Krasus said. It was no use Krasus couldn't hear over the rucus so he assumed neither could Preston. He walked over to a building and sat down to think. ...I have to stop this, but how? And if I knew could I do it? I don't know... His thoughts were interupted by someone calling his name. "Krasus? Jes wha da hell d'ya thik you doin!?" Preston scolding him clutching his wound. "Thank Phen your ok," he said. Preston fell down and slid to the side of the building with Krasus. "Well, what do we do now?The hell if I know who do I look like? "I'm not sure," Krasus said Preston sighs and says, "Well the way I see it two friends become enemys and we have no way to deal with these problems. You don't think I know that!? "Yeah, I know." Krasus replied rubbing his eyes. Krasus stood up and walked toward the tavern to get a drink. When he turned around in his seat he was greeted by a Keldrin Knight. "...Hey," Krasus said. They introduced each other and talked a while. Preston busted in. "Krasus! It seems the leader was wounded, It is a perfect time for a counter attack!" Preston yelled anxiously.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 08:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SephirothRPG Click here to Send SephirothRPG a Private Message Click Here to Email SephirothRPG Find more posts by SephirothRPG Add SephirothRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Out of Character...
Mental note made...

In Character
Sir...? Sir? Wake up, Sir... Anfini stirred and moaned, but fell back to sleep. Sir!? Sir, it's urgent! SIR!? ... It's not working... He's not waking... Well, make it work...! ... Sir... "Sir... Sir?" Anfini groaned and groggily opened his eyes. Suddenly, he snapped them open and looked all around him. He tried to get up, but pain shot through his body.

"Ugh... What the...? Where am I?" mumbled Anfini, still trying and failing to get up. "Sir? Ah, you're awake." Anfini looked up. "Feldyr? What's going on?" demanded Anfini. "There was a battle, sir. Everything is going according to plan. The Keldrin army has fallen back behind their walls. We've cut off all supply routes and all messengers have been dealt with." Feldyr looked on with pride. "They're holed up like rats, sir."

"Good, good," replied Anfini, without enthusiasm. "Why can't I get up?" Feldyr looked at his leader with an apologetic smile. "You were injured in the battle, sir. You've been bandaged, and our clerics have done what they could. You'll recover, but I'm afraid the ordeal has left your body exhausted and weak." Anfini glared at Feldyr.

Throwing off the blanket, Anfini hoisted himself up to a sitting position. "S-s-s-sir? I'm afraid you're in no condition to... Sir?" Groaning and grunting in pain, Anfini raised himself to his feet. Throwing out his arms for balance, he stood there, wobbling for a second, and then balanced himself. "Fetch the war advisors. We're having a meeting."

"What if..." "The northern gate..." "Their troops are..." "Climb the wall..." The tent was filled with advisors mumbling numerous strategies to each other. "Silence." All voices hushed, and all eyes watched Anfini.

Placing his pack on the ground on front of him, he opened it up and revealed about four of the books with green and brown binding. "These are the notes that I took during my stay at Keldrin Town." The advisors murmured agreement. Their leader took no chances. He pulled out a hand drawn map that was stuck between the pages of one of the books. "Now, here, or the southern wall, the defenses--" "General!" cried one of his officers who ran into the tent. "What is it, Ragha?" asked Anfini, annoyed. "The Keldrin forces!" he exclaimed. "They're counter attacking!"

Anfini is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 11:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anfini Click here to Send Anfini a Private Message Click Here to Email Anfini Find more posts by Anfini Add Anfini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croaton
GoblinThief

Sean's POV:

Things had been silent for quite some time, so Sean ... no, Kergulla assumed that the battle was over. His conversation with Orc Boss had gone extremely well and now he had a large brigade a goblin warriors under his command whenever he desired them, but now was not the time.

As Kergulla left the mines, he took one look at himself in a large crystal and noticed just how much he had changed. His skin and his eyes where completely black, and their was dark fur covering most of his body. His muscle tone had not changed, and it seemed strange to see such a threatening creature that didn't look like it could lift a broad sword. His teeth where like nails, and as he reached up to touch his face he noticed that he had sharp blade-like bones protruding from his arms.

Whether it had been the constant and dangerous druggings with the herbs or a bottled-up dark side deep within his mind, something had turned him from a pale human into a dark beast.

Kergulla lept across the Keldrin plains, running quickly on his feet and his knuckles, making massive jumps across open plains. He noticed that he was not breathing, just grunting. He remember back on before when he had tried to breathe and had choked. When he was Sean he required air, but as Kergulla he doesn't need it.

Kergulla stopped just beyond Keldrin, peering down onto the battlefield. On his right, in the forests, there was a large force, with most of the attention seeming to be brewing around a tent that must have been the Commander's post. On his left, at Keldrin Town, a large force of soldiers and towns-people swarmed out of the city, being led by one human who looked particularly familiar. Kergulla wanted to move in and get a closer look, but his perch would be fine for now.

croaton is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for croaton Click here to Send croaton a Private Message Find more posts by croaton Add croaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus got up as he heard the screams of people and the clanking of steel. "Arggg... What... what do I do now!?" Krasus said. Krasus ran out in the open. "Preston, stay back!" He yelled. Krasus teleported outside the gate were the jaten warriors were fallin back. "No! ...damn, im powerless!"he screamed falling to the ground. He lifted up his talisman and was about to use it, "No, not here he said. He ran to were there was no fighting or people and rose the talisman up. He said something under his breath unaudible. He started to grow scales on his skin thin wings sprouted on his back, between transformation when a beast stopped, the beast was tall and had pitch black skin, he had bones protruding from him arms sharp as blades. Krsus recognized this monster... "Sean!?" he yelled. He wasn't able to complete his transformation, but knew what had to be done and he dashed for the creature the creature took off in the woods. When it seemed the monster disapeared, he was swarmed with goblins and orcs.
OCC: Read my character Krasus and youll get the whole idea of the talisman and transforming ability.

edit: please delite the things below they will mess up the story.

Last edited by SephirothRPG on 08-10-2001 at 06:48 AM

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SephirothRPG Click here to Send SephirothRPG a Private Message Click Here to Email SephirothRPG Find more posts by SephirothRPG Add SephirothRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croaton
GoblinThief

The Krasus/Dragon thing wrestled with the goblins on the ground and tried to pull himself up, but couldn't. Krasus was pinned down on the forest floor by the goblin hoards that had followed Kergulla from the mine. At first, Kergulla was infuriated that they would follow him without him telling them to. Then he calmed himself down and realised it was for the better.

"Krasus." Kergulla snarled, "I am called Kergulla. I am not Sean."

Krasus looked puzzled, and slightly horrified. This amused Kergulla. He bent down over Krasus and placed the knife-edge of one of his "arm-blades" right down on Krasus' eye. With even the smallest bit of pressure, Kergulla could pop Krasus' eye and watch Krasus him in pain.

"Why should I let you live?" Kergulla asked him.

croaton is offline Old Post 08-10-2001 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for croaton Click here to Send croaton a Private Message Find more posts by croaton Add croaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

OOC: I'm not transformed anymore.

As Krasus stared at death he said nothing. I have to find a way out, but how? "As the Kergulla raised his hand up and thrusted the knife foward he was pushed away by pain, he screamed he looked athis side and there was an axe stuck in his side. Krasus looked over to see preston and his friend from before Rhonin. As they engauged battle with the band of goblins KErgulla sat there and stared at his wound. Krasus jumped on his feet and looked at his surrondings. "You ok!?" Preston yelled. "Y,yeah" Krasus said rubbing the back of his head.
Rhonin leaped foward for his prehemitive strike. he gashed the goblin from the neck and across leaving it dead. Rhonin got in his sword stance and waited for the next attacker but for Preston he patted down the goblin and took his knife. A goblin charged at Krasus , Preston threw the dagger at it missing miserably and almost hitting Krasus. The goblin thrusted his dagger. Krasus dodged and grabed the goblins head murmering some words of power. The goblins head exploded. Krasus paid no attention and piointed his index finger at another goblin murmering some words of power his finger was soon engulphed in flames then a beam of fire shot at the goblin engulphing it.

A goblin charged at Preston. Preston waited for him to attack when it did he grabbed his arm snapped the dagger out of his hand and stabbed the goblin several times. He threw the dagger down and saw Rhonin standing over 3dead bodies. There were no more goblins. They walked over to the injured unconcious Kergulla and picked it up.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-10-2001 08:47 PM
croaton
GoblinThief

OOC: I will be away for a few weeks, so I will start writing Kergulla out of the storyline. Please continue without the presence of Kergulla and Sean.

Kergulla cried out and lifted his arms backwards over his head, ready to bring them down and into Krasus' skull with brute force. Out of the corner of his eye, Kergulla saw something spinning toward him. It was a thrown axe. It jutted into his side and hit him like a rock, splitting him open and knocking him unconscious. He did not get a chance to see who had thrown the axe, he blacked out almost instantly.

When he came too, he was chained down to the ground, inside a white tent. Their where people around him, but none that he recognised. One of them was looking at him, and Kergulla snapped his jaw at the man, causing him to reel back in terror. Kergulla felt an axe press against his throat, and he looked up again, seeing the man in the shimmering blue robes standing above him.

"None of that." The man said.

Part of Kergulla was scared. The piece of him that was scared was not Kergulla, but Sean, fearing that his assassin had finally caught up to him. Krasus and Preston burst in through the tent, both of them had their eyes on Kergulla.

"He ... It, told me that it was called Kergulla." Krasus told the others.

"That's empossible. I saw Sean kill Kergulla wit my own eyes. Did on a number on him too. Lopped his head right off. Some grusome, it was." Preston told Rhonin. Rhonin lifted his axe from Kergulla's throat and bent down over top of him, looking right in his eyes.

"Why do you name yourself after a dead man?" Rhonin asked him.

Kergulla felt something surge through his body. A force he could not control. Suddenly his black skin faded and his fur shrunk, revealing himself to be a the normal, pale and scrawny assassin that he once was. Preston pulled back in amazement.

"SEAN!"

croaton is offline Old Post 08-10-2001 11:05 PM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Preston couldn't say a thing. He just starred at amazment. "S,s,sean..." Krasus said falling on his knees. "We must go, we have no more time for idle thoughts," Krasus said getting back up. "We must save Keldrin, and if neccisary Jaten. "I have no idea what this battle is over, but I'm planning on finding out," Krasus said grabbing he stuff. "Ok, we should head out now," Rhoni said grabbing the uncouncious body. They walked down to Keldrin were it seemed the battle was postponed for a while. In the corner of his eye a gleem caught his eye. "A house on fire!?" Krasus yelled. When they made it back to town, Jaten were not fighting each other, but together against an army of goblins, orcs, and ogres. "Rhonin! Go take Sean somewere safe, you too Preston!" Krasus yelled. "But I..." "Just go!" Krasus yelled cutting off Preston in the middle of the sentence.

This is... horrible... God be with me. Krasus charged out into battle trying not to be scared. He was met up with an orc and his mighty war axe charging at him. Krasus dodged casting a spell that unleshed a thorn ctuuing through his chest. The orc was alive, wounded and screaming some foreign launguage he was shutup by a soldier lopping off his head and going after a goblin.
Krasus ran into an ogre. As he stared down the furious ogre the ogre sent out a war cry and attacked. The ogre thrusted his sword rusty from blood stains. Krasus jumped to the side receiving another attack at him. The ogre slashed his sword diagnoly heading for Krasus's torso Krasus fell on the ground missing the sword. He murmered some words of power and shot a beam of light through the ogres chest. The ogre held his wound lifted up his sword and let out a war cry that hurt Krasus's ears. Krasus thought he was done when he felt steel slide through his back. "arrrrg... No, I won't... die," Krasus said turning around to a goblin and smaking him off his back. Krasus ran out of Keldrin were there was no fighting and leaned against the wall and sliding down in a sitting position. He looked behind him were he left a blood streak on the wall from his wound. Krasus passed out instantly.

Krasus was concious for about ten seconds before he was uncouncious. He saw two Jaten clerics staring at him.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-11-2001 05:35 AM
croaton
GoblinThief

Sean closed his eyes and slowly drifted off into a deep, deep slumber. Krasus and Preston seemed tired and fed up with his antics, so they did not bother to discus his transformation. Sean's vision become blurring white, and he drifted into a coma ...

croaton is offline Old Post 08-11-2001 06:55 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(OOC - Sorry for busting in again... but when you swear by something (like Oh my God!) say something in role, like 'By Phen's holy robe!' or something... Also, it is *OK* to make long posts)

IC-
BlackLeaf clutched at Gasala and she lifted his unwieldy body up onto the roof. His roots slid on the slick shingles, but she pushed him up farther and onto the peak. Echoes of battle echoed down to Keldrin and the treeline along the mountains glittered with mail and weapons.

A charge was led towards the steep walls and terraces of the majestic Keldrin Palaise. BlackLeaf uttered a short incantation and wreathed a ball of electric blue lightning in his hands. Gasala dropped a hand to his shoulder and shook him. The younger mage looked up at his guardian, who wore a tight frown on her pretty face and shook his hands to dispel the summoned mana. The unspent energy dissipated into the air and BlackLeaf shifted so he could look into Gasala Lim's deep brown eyes.

Why did you do that? A mage fire in the proper place could have prevented this fight. BlackLeaf's somber thought-speak formed in Lim's head, each syllable with it's own special emphasis.

'We have no place here, little one. This is between them, and outside influence will likely place us in danger.' Gasala put as much royal tone into her voice as the princess of the Royal House.

BlackLeaf stood only to Gasala's breast, but his billowing purplish robes made him seem like an enigma compared to her greenish robes.

I understand. We must leave this place. BlackLeaf concentrated, narrowing his elongated black eyes. He summoned a willow wisp and threaded a stairway of energy. Gasala frowned and shouldered him. The energy returned and BlackLeaf sighed to himself. How will we descend, Gas?

Last edited by Strider on 08-12-2001 at 02:24 AM

Strider is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Out of Character...
Oops! Sorry that I've been away for a while. I went up to visit some relatives during the past few days.

Seeing as Anfini is the only one involved in the counter attack by Keldrin, I'll take it from the point where Anfini first learned of the attack, to present, so we don't miss any gaps in the storyline.

In Character...
Anfini's head whipped up from the map he had been studying, along with his advisors. "An attack? Are you sure!?" Anfini demanded. "U-u-uh... Quite sure, general," replied Ragha, who was taken aback by Anfini's reaction. Cursing, Anfini leaped to his feet, threw open the tent flap and stormed outside.

Seeing the forces marching out of the gates made Anfini's face pallid. They were using everyone in the army, and even hired guards. And, by the looks of the way some of them were wielding their weapons, probably every man they could find off the streets.

Anfini's shocked face quickly transformed to determination. Running over to one squadron, he addressed the officer in charge. "Officer." Leaping to his feet, the officer saluted. "General! Officer reporting of Squadron Eight! All troops who are stationed--" "Shut up!" bellowed Anfini. "Get your troops together. Keldrin is attacking."

By the time Anfini had made his way to all ten squadrons, the Jaten Army was nearly ready. As the two armies faced each other, Keldrin sent its leaders out on horseback, to the middle of the battlefield. Groaning, Anfini took the reins of Nightshade, his stallion, and heaved himself onto the saddle. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Feldyr running towards him. "Sir! Sir!" By the time he reached Anfini, he was panting, heaving, and huffing. "Si-r... W-hat... doing...? *huff* You... *puff* are in... *cough* no con-dition... to ride...." Anfini looked at Feldyr with a look of almost pity of his short running span. "Save your breath, Feldyr. I'm going because I must."

"I trust that you are the leader of this army?" said the one in front of the group from Keldrin. Anfini simply grunted and nodded. "Greetings. My name is Jelko, and these--" "I don't care what your names are. What do you want?" Slightly daunted, the one called Jelko continued. "Why have you chosen to invade this peaceful town?" Anfini's expression did not change. "Orders are orders." Looking back to the two other leaders, Jelko silently pleaded for support. They simply shrugged and indicated that they had as much an idea of what to do as him. Jelko turned back to face Anfini. "We do not want war. Is there any way that we could avoid a battle?" Anfini continued to stare at them, his face emotionless. "Surrender." Jelko was confounded. Keldrin had never been occupied in all of its history. It had never lost a battle, nor given up. "We most certainly will not!" he screamed. "Have it your way." Anfini reared his horse and galloped back to his army.

Out of Character...
More later. It's already a fairly long post.

Anfini is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anfini Click here to Send Anfini a Private Message Click Here to Email Anfini Find more posts by Anfini Add Anfini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

OOC - I shoulda seen it coming.... Anfini, House Caspian is the military house. Let me insert him. Taro Caspian is the leader of the White Army. (Hint: Try reading the storyline reads and writes, it has nearly everything) He's an NPC, so don't accuse me of power-grabbing.

IC-
Taro Caspian rode out, resplendent armor agleam. His 4 quarter honor guard glittered with mail. 'Get thy spears, soldiers. We attack with whoever usurped my name.'
'You will not remove him from command?' inquired his aide.
'Nay, I will disicipline him later.' Taro spurred his horse and hefted his axed lance. He wheeled his horse and addressed the commander. 'Bring out the cavalry! We ride now.'
A charge of brilliant, gleaming cavalry broke from the stables and raced for the ensuing battle. A small contigent of House Caspian's personal halberdiers emerged from the
Palaise and gave a quick march across the field.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Out of Character...
I apologize for my lack of knowledge, but the process of obtaining storyline information on these forums isn't exactly user friendly. I'm not really up for hours of scouring the message boards looking for names of non-player characters...

In Character...
Frowning, Anfini stared out along the Keldrin army. There would be a lot of casualties this day. Answering Feldyr's questioning glance, Anfini simply said, "War."

Striding the battlelines on Nightshade, Anfini shouted the last readying commands. This will be nothing like yesterday's skirmish. This... This a full scale battle. Anfini reined his horse in front and bellowed, "For the honor of Jaten and the sake of peace..." Anfini paused. This could mean the lives of many people... But also, it could mean peace. The decision was clear. "FORWARD!!"

Anfini is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 05:29 AM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

OOC: Ummm... a lanced axe? Do you meen a halberd, or battle axe etc.
Krasus's View
Krasus was fully concious, he knew he was not in the predicament to be at ease. He stealthfully walked out of the tent not only to be met by a army of Jaten warriors, but Keldrin also. Krasus's eyes darted around to find Anfini. It was no use there were thousands and thousands of people to look over. Krasus idn't know what to do, there was nothing he could do accept watch a war unfold infront of him.

Preston's Veiw
Preston and Rhonin walked the streets of Keldrin it was so lifeless. the people probaly fled. When Preston turned around to Rhonin, he was talking to a Keldrin guard. "I have to go," Rhonin said. "Why?"Preston asked. "It should be none of your concern, I hope to see you again."Rhonin said walking away. Preston couldn't think of anything to do, so he went to the tavern and bought some ale. He was drinking quietly when he realized that he had left Sean all alone. He dashed to were Sean was. He peered in, luckly he was still uncouncious and hadn't left.

Rhonin's View
Rhonin was slacking behind Preston thinking to himself Why? Why did Jaten attack us? We have had a treaty for a long time now. He was stopped by a Keldrin guard. "You are to report to the Castle Sir Rhonin he whispered. "Why?"Rhonin whispered back. "Our counter attack is almost done sir,"He whispered to Rhonin peering over to Preston. "I have to go,"he said. "Why?"Preston asked. "It should be none of your concern, I hope to see you again," Rhonin said walking away.
Rhonin geared up and got on his horse. They went out to the battle feild there was silence. The two leaders were talking it out first. Ronin sat there growing more nerous and nervouse the longer he waited. By Phens robe... when will they attack? Are there any snipers aiming at me? Father... please be with me.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 09:32 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(OOC- /me points at the announcement at the top of the page, Anfini

As for the axed lance, it's a symbol of power in the Caspian family. It belonged to one of old and it was cut in half by an axe)

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 04:35 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(OOC- I URGE you guys to read the storyline and stop adding in things that aren't there. Jaten wouldn't attack anyone, considering it's size.)

BlackLeaf and Gasala watched the splendidly arrayed quintet of horses march onto the field. BlackLeaf would have frowned if he had a mouth. They show so much power, but can they exhibit it right? It's like gathering faggots for a fire and having no ability to burn them. BlackLeaf edged up along the slope of the roof and slid down into Gasala's waiting arms.
'Some people need their own aura of power. To be a leader of men is a feeling of great power, my father once told me.' Gasala replied, depositing the younger mage on the walland perching beside him, looking into his featureless face with her own pretty one. ''tis like being a small god unto oneself.'
Being Illuv is closer, although less rewarding and less taxing, I should believe, BlackLeaf studied his mentor's face, and reached up to brush a wayward hair behind an ear.
'Don't speak like that, young sapling. You know how I despise the like.' Gasala crossed her arms over her chest and thumped onto the wall, becoming the young child who had rescued BlackLeaf from a storm, oh so long ago.

The White Army contested the other, as the two mages watched, cloaks billowing and fanning in the breeze. Two majestic figures they were, aloof and distant, seemingly giants who could stop the greatest war.

'Young one, use your magic. Create a water moat between the two armies when they withdraw to equal sides. We shall help this faltering battle stop.'

As the sides withdrew to form disciplined shield walls, BlackLeaf raised his arms. The sky, already dark with imposing storm clouds, flashed and rang with explosive lightning. A mighty crack rended the air and a rift appeared between the two armies. Gasala lifted her arms and deposited water in the moat.

Gasala gasped and fainted. BlackLeaf staggered at the amount of power he gave out and stumbled over her fallen body.

The White Army held at bay, while the invaders milled in confusion.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 03:51 AM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus's POV
Krasus stared at amazment. Shurly Jaten know's there going to be slaughtered. They are trying to take on the biggist army possible... What are they thinking. Krasus watched as they were about to attack when there was a bright light and explosion. Krasus was now starring at a moat. "That power... it's ubserd. Who... What could have that kind of power?" Krasus asked himself balling up his fist tightly. He watched the troops back up from there side of the moat. Krasus eyes darted around again to find the source of the power. He had a quick glimse of some people, but his eyes moved away from them to fast. He had to track them again. He stared at two people one wasa fallen... probaly from being fatiqued. Krasus turned his body toward them. He knew if he went over there he'd be attacked, but this would be nothing compared to the masacre that's about to take place. Krasus started walking to the to Wizards.

Rhonin's POV
Rhonin was ready to charge when he saw a bight light and heard a loud noise. When he opened his eyes theree was a moat before him. He stared at it. "Wha.. what do we do now general!?" Rhonin yelled. "Fall back!" Taro yelled. Rhonin turned his horse around trotting a little while then turning again seing the other warriors do the same thing. He waited... He waited for them to attack. It bewildered him why they didn't seing they had many expert archers.

Molok's POV
Molok sat down in the corner with the uncouncious Sean in the corner. Molok poped open a flask and started to dring. When he was done he wiped the ale from his beard. Molok got up and looked outside through the window. From a distance he saw a gleam of light. He couldn't quite make it out, but he knew it wasn't good.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-16-2001 12:07 AM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

OOC: god damn it stupid browser keeps crashing on me. lost the post i was doing for this so i'll just make a short post.

Blades POV:

Blade was awakend by a bright flash of light and a loud boom. What was that!? He sits up and looks out the cave opening to the sky as dark storm clouds race by. It was just lighting. I must get to Keldrin before it starts to rain. Blade gets his stuff togather and exits the cave. The wind starts to pick up. I realy must hurry before the wind becouse to powerful for me to fly. Blade launchs himself into the air with a mighty beat of his wings. As he clears the hills blocking the view of Keldrin he spots two armys with a odd body of water between them. Who is fighting who and where did that water come from? As he flies low over the armys he spots the flag of House Caspian. Ah the White army I will join them. He sweaps low over the unknown army and lets out a roar-scream. Lets see how they like that. Lets out another roar-scream. The men of the unknown army look up. Blade is light up by a flash of lighting. Someone screams
DRAGON!
The men start to scater in all dirctions. Blade flies over the water and lands behind the White army.

OOC: ugh need......s....l....e....e....p...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 09:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(ooc - NPC time...)

Hers looked in amazement as an enormous shadow swooped over the battlefield. A dragon alighted behind the confused White Army and an automatic shieldwall was formed there, while the healing tent was dissasembled and moved out of the way.

Taro Caspian reigned in the men with a wave of his flag and galloped after each who fled. 'We fear no dragon! Let him attack and die!'

The archers drew, knocked and fired at the rebels, while a contingent of halberdiers attempted to combat the dragon, which looked increasingly confused.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 03:50 AM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

OOC: strider sorry i should of said blade landed infront of the white army. blade scared the unknown army not the white army. o well i was half-asleep and pissed off about my browser crashing but the white army would have still reacted the way they did about blade.

(ooo i have an idea why not have the other army is using Jaten flags and armor to hide that it is realy a army of raiders)

Blades View:

Blade notices the white army turning to him and forming a shield wall. that worked a little to well. He draws his sword and plants the tip in the ground and leans on it. I'll wait here and see what they do. He waits for a bit when the sound of hooves cut through the air. Blade looks over and sees a horseman charging at him with a lance that had a flag Blade had never seen before on the end of it. The horseman yells. I WILL KILL THE DRAGON AND TAKE HIS HEAD FOR THE OUTLAND RAIDERS! Blade spins around and swings his sword up cuting the lance in half.STUPID HUMAN! The horseman speeds past and right into the shield wall.

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus's POV
Krasus noticed a unknown object fly over his head. He looked around for it. His search ended when he saw a dragon standing over the White army. They did not hesitate to attack the dragon. As battle raged on with the dragon Krasus stopped the persuit of the two mages and ran into combat. He got halfe way there and stopped to breathe. When he topped a group of mages of 10 or so was chanting some words, unaudible from the distance. They all lifted there hands up and a huge lightning bolt 30x's the average size cracked over the dragons back. The dragon roared, turning his back to Krasus he saw at least 3square feet of his back scales were blown of leaving the tender skin within vulnerable. The archers kept on launching arrows barly any even peirce his scales most of them deflecting. Krasus looked on as the battle raged on with the dragon.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 01:21 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Blades View:

The other army having finally goten it self back togather and came charging around both ends of the moat with a roar. They where no longer flying the banners of Jaten but of the Outland Raiders. This is not good! Blade charged back and around behind the right wing of Raider army. Ahh there are two of their commanders! Blade charges right in behind the two Raider commanders. Blade swings all nine feet of sword in a gleaming arch that cuts through both horses and riders in a spray of blood. Blade still charging runs across a group of Raider bowmen. He swings the sword back and forth through the bowmen. The bowmen left alive run for it in screams of terror. Blade runs right into the flank of the right wing of the Raider army. His sword sickled through the raiders from behind.

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 04:39 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

BlackLeaf uprighted himself, straining a limb in the process. He grasped Gasala Lim and hauled her to, bracing her agains thim as she stumbled.

She looked up and gasped. An enormous dragon was swooping around the battlefield, scything through the rebels as if they weren't there.

BlackLeaf set her down and she sank to her knees, staring at the carnage. Blackleaf stepped forward and raised his hands. Energy crackled around him and the air around him echoed with the thoughtspeak of incantations...

'Feel the wrath,
Feel the heat,
Hear the burning fires speak,
Thunder, rain, clouds and more,
Let it pour! Let it pour!

Every single cloud upon sky,
Come 'ere the enemy is nigh,
Release the light!
LIGHTNING!'

A booming thundercrack rent the air. This relatively simple spell was one of the most impressive in the black mage's arsenal. Lightning flashed in gathering stormclouds and a single bolt came down upon the dragon which was ruining the whole standoff.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 05:21 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

OOC: blade was not flying

Blades View:

As the right wing of the raiders army starts to run. Blades sword glows brightly just before he is hit with a lighting bolt. Must.....get......to......safety........ He manages to get airborn and flys toward Keldrin. As he starts to fly over the wall he passes out and bounces off the wall. his sword flys out of his hand and lands point first in the main square of Keldrin. Its goes 2 feet into the ground. Blade lands and skids across the main square.

K'neths view:

K'neth had been watching the whole fight when blade had shown up. Why is Blade here? Throught K'neth has he got his stuff togather and ran out of the room in the inn where he had been staying. As K'neth exits the front door of the inn he is allmost hit by Blade's sword as it lands point first into the ground. ACK! That was close! He sees Blade land hard in the main square. That is not good. K'neth pulls out a crystal blue Potion and runs over to the unconscious Blade and pours the potion in to his mouth. That should do it. K'neth notices that Blade's sword is glowing faintly yellow. Never seen it do that before. He walks over to the sword and touchs it and the sword starts to glow blue. Thats Weird. The sword stops glowing. One of the town folk has walked out of his house with a sword. K'neth looks up You go back into your house.

NPC Towns man:
Why dont we kill him now before he wakes up!

K'neth:
His name is Blade and he is on our side!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 06:29 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(ooc - ok, for those who think mages can just summon spells out of the air, like in game, here's a roleplaying aspect. THIS is how you write a proper action sequence. And everyone, stop writing posts like a script! There are two kinds of spell castings... incantations and mana summoning. When you incant, the spells are usually quick and devestating, although they can go awry if you get something wrong. With summoning, you can summon creatures, make ENORMOUS spells. Most Illuv use both, but small mages usually only know one [Gasala only uses summoning])

Gasala had regained her strength, thanks to a small purplish vial she had made from herbs along the edge of Galar. It had healing and restoring properties, and the veil of mist which clouded her vision after the mana burst was gone and the piercing clarity of the flow of mana filled her senses. BlackLeaf reached for the vial and swigged a small amount from it, for it was becoming empty quickly. He had no time to regenerate normally though.

BlackLeaf focused, and suddenly the mana became clearer to him. The lines and flow of it was visible to the naked eye, and he shaped, formed it in his hands.

Gasala glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. She projected shields around herself and her companion. They were weak, to be sure, not enough to turn more then a few arrows, but they would do until the mage unleashed whatever deadly force he was attempting to build.

BlackLeaf trembled as the mana filled the ball of fire and tried to expand beyond the boundaries he was struggling to contain. It pushed at his hands and a tongue of fire slipped out and licked along the shield. The negative energies ignited and the two mages were rocked by the explosion of the mana and the sudden volume displacement. The fireball leaped out of his hands and flew at the dragon crashed in the square. His slightly impaired focus still saw the mana dissipate from the ill-formed fireball.

The weak fireball slammed into the dragon as it lay prostate in the square.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 03:32 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

K'neth looked up to see two mages up the street. Hey you I need some hel.... A fireball shoots from one of them toward Blade. K'neth swings his bow up and noches a arrow. He aims at the fireball and fires. The arrow zips across the street and hits the fireball just as it reachs the side of Blade. The fireball explodes. But it still jolts Blade. Blade wakes up. He sits up shakes his head and looks at the mages. In Phen's name I geting tired of this! He reachs over and gets his sword. The only one that evens cares about my well being is K'neth Lind. He puts his sword up.Put up your bow K'neth. They are not evil it is just a misunderstanding on their part, said Blade. If you think about it they dont look in a very good shape, said K'neth. This crystal potion may be more useful to them then me, thought K'neth. He pulls it out. Here this may help you. K'neth throws the crystal potion to them.

OOC:sorry its 2:30 am here and i'm half sleep.

Last edited by Shadow Wolf on 08-22-2001 at 08:41 PM

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 08:07 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

(ooc - prostate means 'not moving' =])

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 03:53 PM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus's POV
I can't take any more of this... WHY? WHY? Why are this people fighting...? Krasus fell to the ground gritting his teeth. "DAMNIT! What the hell is going on!? grrr... I'm about to find out!" Krasus said getting up. Krasus put his hands together and started chanting some words. Mana was focused into a ball. The ball was deep blue and was flashing. Krasus slowly moved his hands with the ball in the center of his hands toward the dragon. Krasus started to sweet, then his eyesight was getting blurry. He shook his head to get a better vision. Mana started crcling around the ball like a barrel. "Dieee!" Krasus yelled. A beam shot out at the dragon. When Krasus shot the beam he was nocked to his knees. He was gasping for air. He looked at the beam travel towards the dragon. It shot past the soldiers and hit the dragon dead on. The dragon roared in pain and fell to the ground. The dragon unsheathed his sword and started defending himself. Krasus looked at his stomache as blood gushed out of the wound Krasus made. After a while a soldier jumped on the dragons back, but the dragon did not fight him. The draggon struggled to get airborn and then flew away.

Rhonin's POV
Rhonin stood as he saw the dragon get attacked. He was mesmerized at the stupidity of the people thinking they could defeat it. He turned around as a fireball blazed past him. It hit the dragon hurting it, but not enough to encumber it. Rhonin put his sword up and pulled out his bow he reached in his sheath for an arrow and nocked it in his bow. He pulled back aimed then released. The arrow flew over at the dragon and bounced of its scales. Rhonin kept on launching arrows hoping one of his shots would be lucky. He stopped shooting when a bright light blinded him. He couldnt see for the time being, but he heard the dragon scream. When he was able to see the soldiers had already regained sight and was attacking the dragon. A unknown man jumped on the dragons back as the two flew away.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-23-2001 10:19 PM
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Out of Character...
Sorry again. The forum has been down for a few days for me. I’m not sure if it was for you, but whatever computer I went to, it was down, so I could reply. Now that it’s up again, I’m ready to dive back into this story again.

Strider, where might this elusive "storyline" be located?

Also, Shadow Wolf, single-handedly warping the entire storyline to transform the Jaten army into a bunch of rebels with anyone’s consent is called “powerplay”. Read about it in the rules. Furthermore, the problem that I think you were trying to fix (Jaten wouldn’t be attacking because it’s too small) still isn’t fixed. I think a full-fledged town would have a much larger army than a few measly rebels. And, seeing as I am the only character involved with this army, the entire army is basically my character. And, I choose to have my character remain the army from Jaten.

Finally, SephirothRPG, you are doing the same thing as above, only to Shadow Wolf, by saying that K’neth (I assume that was who you were implying) hopped onto Blade and flew away. These are both his characters, and he might have had something in mind to do at the battle.

In Character…
"REGROUP!!" Anfini screamed, trying to get his voice heard above the clashes of steel on steel. "REGROUP!! REGROUP!!" As small pockets of his troops heard his command, they pulled away from the battle, and the people they had been fighting heard their commander hollering the same thing.

Anfini scanned the battle lines, trying to figure in his head the losses of this battle. About one tenth of his army had been struck down. Too much... That's just too damn many...

Then, movement from above caught Anfini's eye. What's wrong with those storm clouds...? They seem to be moving too fast for these gentle winds... And... some clouds seem to moving in opposite directions...

Anfini began to frantically motion with his arms and yell as he saw the storm clouds quickly amassing over the two armies. He began to feel sporadic drops of rain, but those few drops were fast becoming a torrent.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light blinded Anfini. Instinctively, he covered his eyes with a forearm. A loud explosion followed the flash of light. It began to rain fiercely, more so than before. The drops were so large and so many, Anfini was forced to cover his head with his arms and duck down.

Then, as quickly as it had begun, it stopped. The hurricane wind and rain halted, and the storm clouds were no more. Anfini peered out and was shocked at what he saw. Between the Keldrin and Jaten army, was not land, but a large, newly created river. He didn’t know what had caused it, and by the looks of the enemy army, it was not a planned defensive maneuver. They looked as confounded as he. “What… was that?” he asked aloud to himself.

Anfini decided that this was, in fact, an enemy maneuver. He surmised that they were waiting for Jaten to make the first move. So, Anfini called the order to stand by, and simply watched the Keldrin army.

Out of Character...
More later...

Last edited by Anfini on 08-25-2001 at 03:12 AM

Anfini is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 01:21 AM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

OCC: Honestly... there is a moat between them there is no way to attack unless they were extremly good archers, and if a dragon stepped in town don't you think the soldiers would attack that 1st?

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 04:31 PM