Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > Story Forum > Divinity: Journeymen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Avalon Hawksworth (NOT MATTY THIS TIME)

OOC: Test post for my 2nd char
IC:

"That storm sure came up awfully fast," Avalon said as she sat down at the table in her small hut, with some not-so-warm dinner sitting in front of her. After a few bites, Avalon heard a faint noise from somewhere above her. "I hope the roof holds..."

" aaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

THUD!

"What in... OOUF!"

A large black object flew through the roof and landed on the table, sending Avalon flying back a few feet.

Quickly grabbing "Tiny Tim," Avalon's four foot birch pole, she carefully approached the fallen thing, whatever it was.

"That... Was... My... Dinner... Something... Is... Going... To... Die..."

After prodding it with Tim a few times, Avalon decided that it must be dead, untill it stirred. "If it isn't dead already, it sure will be soon!"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Now its Matty "Splatty" Foxhead

Ha Ha, very funny, Phen. Now, I'd like to stop getting hurt now. It's getting too painful.

Matthew had fallen through the roof of something, smashed a table, and landed face first into some kind of ice cold liquid.

Uch... this stuff I landed in tastes worse than a potion!

Something began to poke Matthew in the ribs, which were extremely sore.

Matthew, after lifting his face out of the gunk, coughed and hacked, before muttering, "Pig...Swell... OW!" THWAP "Hey geez! No need to be kicking me there!" WHAM "Ow!" Out of the corner of his eye, Matthew saw a girl, not much older than himself, Thwapping him with some sort of stick. As Matthew tried to stand up the girl halted her brutal assault. The girl spat out, "That was my dinner you landed in!"

"Well, you're not missing very much, belive me," Matthew muttered. In reply, The girl's face pulsed an angry red, and she slammed her staff up into a rather sensitive part of Matthew's body. "Meet Tiny Tim," she spat out, as Matthew spotted a bright silver figure running towards the hut's open window.

"Hi... Tiny..." Matthew mumbled in a very high voice.

"SILVRAN! HELP!" Matthew squeaked as he hit the ground.

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 08-15-2001 at 01:16 AM

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Silver burst open the door, and clumbsily tripped over th remains of the table landing on the beautiful woman who was calmy beating Foxhead to death. She dropped her pole, and looked up at him.

"Mind getting off of me you clumsy baffon?"

Silver smiled and stood up. He looked at Foxhead who was now bleeding from the mouth.

"ILLENI! WE NEED YOU!" Silver thundered.

The woman picked up her pole and tried to hit Silver of the head with it, but he spun around and grabbed it from her before she could. He grabbed her by the shoulders and sat her down in a chair.

"You really shouldn't go around hitting people with a big Silver pole. You could hurt someone!"

Silver tied the young woman's arms behind her back, and looked over at the door as Illeni came bustling in, followed by Saere and Ewyn..

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

It was tough trying to keep up with Silver and H’Dero as they dashed through the trees, but Ewyn had insisted the group stay together. Truth be told, Ileni was concerned ever since she heard Foxhead’s distant scream, but her body protested every aching, jarring step.

Panting, stopping to catch her breath, she heard Silver’s voice bellow, “ILENI! WE NEED YOU!”

“Oh Dear PHEN!” she gasped, launching back into a sprint. How bad was it? It’s ALL my fault! She whipped away the tears that sprang unbidden to her eyes. These emotional ups and downs were chipping away her normal calm demeanor.

Gulping in air, chest heaving, she leaned on the door to the hut that young Matthew had obviously fallen through. Bits of thatch and wood splinters scattered the ground and the gaping hole…she gasped.

There on the floor, mouth bleeding, was young Foxhead. He seemed to be clutching something underneath him, his face bright purple. Silver, face red with either excursion or anger, was glaring at a young woman tied to a chair. The young woman’s face was as red as Silver’s and Ileni swore there were sparks flying from her eyes. She looked like she wanted to kill everyone in the shambled hut.

Fingers limp, she never really felt H’Dero slip her pack away from her and open it.

“Blue one..” she said distractedly as the blacksmith pawed through the vials. Ileni's attention was riveted on the brown-haired girl with the unique turquoise eyes.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 08-15-2001 at 02:30 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Avalon

OOC: No offense silver, (down a bit) it makes Av more in char. Btw, silver birch was a good joke
IC:

Get out of my house!

Just as Avalon attempted to whack the silver warrior on the head with "Tiny Tim", he picked her up, just like a little baby, set her in a chair, and tied her up.

"You really shouldn't go around hitting people with a big Silver pole. You could hurt someone!"

Silver pole? Tim's made out of Birch... guess those warriors aren't known for their brains..

After much squirming and growling, Avalon decided to calm down a little. "What are you... people... doing in my house?! I was just trying to have a nice quiet dinner when HE," pointing at the crumpled up black heap, "decided to drop in!"

"And what are you looking at?!" Avalon said defiantly as an old, tired looking, cleric began staring at her. A huge muscular man came up behind her and took a blue thing from her pack.

Great. I'm stuck in here with two fighters, a falling thief, and an old lady.

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 05:41 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni raised one eyebrow, her lips pursed in a restrained smile. She choked down a few chuckles before finally letting loose with some gut-wrenching laughs. Holding her stomach and sinking to the floor, she thought, Oh dear, I sound as demented as Silver singing about potatoes. Relief at finding young Foxhead, mixed with the shock of seeing the girl, the stress of the day; the entire situation overcame her and she errupted into more laughter.

She noticed Saere started giggling with her, but then Saere laughed at everything these days. And that only made her laugh harder. The girl in the chair looked like she wanted to explode.

"Oh my," Ileni gasped out. "I'm terribly sorry, dear, but I've seen that exact look on your face before!"

Five heads turned in Ileni's direction. One of them was still sending her smoldering looks. Ileni wiped her eyes with her sleeve and continued, "Only you were four and your mother had just taken away your treat. You'd dropped it in the pig pen. You were trying to eat it again after grabbing it back from the pig!"

The girl's mouth popped open.

"Avalon Hawksworth, you haven't changed one bit."

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 08-15-2001 at 06:15 PM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Matty "Numbnuts" Foxhead (Literally!!!)

WWHHHHHAAAAWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOO
OOOO!! NORUMEN!!! I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP HERE!!!

H'Dero sat down next to Matthew, uncorking one of Ileni's blue potions, and stuck it in the youth's mouth. Matthew managed to sqeak out, "Thaaaannnksssss...." as he gulped the entire thing down in under ten seconds, all warnings about drinking potions fast tossed to the wind.

Better.... Not great... but better... I swear... I am seriously going to kill her after this! On the other hand, if she still has Timmy, that would be a bad idea. Curses...

Upon hearing that, Matthew looked over at the chair in which the young girl was tied up in. Somewhat painfully, Matthew got into a sitting position, where he was pointed at the young girl. This registered an odd look from H'Dero, but then he shrugged.

In a somewhat lower voice, Matthew managed to say, "Matthew Foxhead... Pleased to meet you," and Matthew chalked up one of his best arrogant grins, before saying with a look of pain on his face, "But not your friend," and he fell over once again.

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 06:05 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Avalon "Avalanche" Hawksworth

The old woman who was staring at her, exploded with laughter.

"Oh my," the old woman gasped out after a while, "I'm terribly sorry, dear, but I've seen that exact look on your face before!"

Avalon, heard the crazy old woman say, "Only you were four and your mother had just taken away your treat. You 'd dropped it in the pig pen. You were trying to eat it again after grabbing it back from the pig!"

Avalon's chin felt like it hit the floor.

Well, this just gets better and better...

Then, in a somewhat pained voice, the purple faced thief managed to say, "Matthew Foxhead... Pleased to meet you," and then he put on an arrogant grin, before saying with a look of pain on his face, "But not your friend," and he fell over once again.

Gee, I don't see how this could get any worse... Might as well!

"...I...have one... comment... Ileni... She's still eating... Pig Food."

That came from Foxhead. I am going to kill Foxhead. Yes. I am going to cream Foxhead's little fox head into the dirt.

"And who in Shakta's name are you anyway?" Avalon said, looking at the old woman the way someone would look upon a singing minotaur.

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 06:16 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni, noticing that Foxhead was on his own, twisted, road to recovery, sat back against the wall and looked up at the girl with the turquoise eyes. She sighed, shook her head, and replied, “Just an old lady. I knew your parents. I met them the day you were born. Your father had the most extraordinary eyes, like yours.” Ileni’s own eyes darkened in memory. “He’d been hurt and your mother was beside herself, trying to care for him, while you were trying to force your way into the world.” Ileni smiled. “I was just a young healer then, sent to market for the day’s food, when I heard the screaming. Somebody grabbed me and ran me to your parent’s place. I wasn’t sure what to do first, stop your father’s bleeding or attend to your mother. But you were SO insistent on being born that there was no choice.” Ileni blinked at Avalon. “You were the first baby I’d ever help deliver. Your father was so grateful, that he carried food to the monastery for a month after.” Ileni shook her head again.

Brief quiet descended over the hut for a long, drawn-out moment. The low growl from H’Dero’s throat ripped through the air. “Touching.” And he cleared his throat. The Esquire stepped into the middle of the room and scratched out a word on his tablet: “Quest”.

---
OOC: Ewyn either means let's go everybody, get back to the quest or invite Av along. Leaving it up to you guys.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 06:43 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere giggled. The look on the hermit's face was TOO funny to bear! They kept talking, all the while Saere stalked around with an increasing grin on her face.

She broke into peals of laughter, trying to muffle it with her hand, with no success. Most of the Quest looked at her and she started up again, harder and harder until she felt like she was going to explode with mirth.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni's throat was dry from talking so much. Urg, I never talk that much at once! How does Saere do it? Ileni wondered in amazement. Thinking of Saere, Ileni finally noticed that the songstress was giggling more than usual. Ileni's eyebrow went back up again. What is so funny?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-16-2001 10:53 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Silver actually began to blush. After he had been yelled at by Avalon, he saw her dresser. He walked over and opened it, and found a nice soft dress and pants that would fit nicely under his armor, and replace the sweaty, dirty, itchy shirt and pants he was wearing now. He took off his armor and slipped on the dress, when he noticed Saere looking at him and giggling. He began to blush, and mumbled something about her not having to wear itchy clothes all day. He went outside and finished changing...

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni realized that Saere was laughing at Silver, who was leaning on Avalon's birch pole with vacant moon-eyed look on his face. Was he taken with yet another young female? Or is this something more serious?

She walked over to check on his recovery, concerned that the last bump to his head had not fully healed. She waved her hand in front of his face and realized he wasn't quite consciously active.

Day dreaming? Or just dazed? She frowned. Oh dear, I can't give him anymore potion. Too much might make him sick.

She gently disengaged him from the pole and led him outside to sit in the sun.

"I think thee needs fresh air, Friend Silver."

She threw a shrug back over her shoulders at the rest of the group.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 04:43 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Stepping outside, Ileni realized how quickly time had slipped past. The sky had darkened on the edges, night starting to nibble at the daylight. The water looked colder, darker now as the sky deepened into sleep. Streaks of red flamed the clouds, lingering remnants of the sun. She realized just how tired she was. The day had been long she thought, tongue firmly in cheek.

Guiding friend Silver towards a safe place to rest, Ileni also realized she would have to spend one more healing potion on him. This worried her, as her she dug through her lightened pack. Less vials in here. She bit her lip. Must be done. Silver needed complete healing and she needed more rest in order to provide it without use of the potions.

Guiding the potion into Silver’s mouth, and pondering where she and the group would find that rest, she heard a “HO!” echo up from a distance. Her head snapped toward the direction of the call. Squinting her tired eyes, she saw a man approaching the damaged hut. In his hand, he held a rope attached to a pony. Friend or foe? she wondered and then shrugged; she was too tired to care.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:17 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Ewyn drew his sword and stood in front of Saere, who grasped the hand he pushed backwards. He narrowed his eyes as the blurry shape came into view.. Unarmed... followed by a pony?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

NPC view:

"Why is this hut damaged?" The stranger muttered. His feet were briskly walking in the soft sand, behind him was his pony which he was carrying much needed supplies. Strapped to his pony was his dagger, he hoped he would not need to use it.

"Mighty fine day!" He shouted, knowing this wasn't true at all.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni stood as quickly as her aching bones would let her, using her staff to help push herself up.

"Well met, stranger! Day is done!" She hailed back. Her hand tightened on her staff.

Behind her she heard her fellow travelers move in the doorway of the hut.

Now what? Please Norumen, Mother of Peace, no more fighting tonight.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:47 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

NPC view:

He was close enough now for him to make out their faces. They looked a little tired, and hungry. He could tell they were not from this island because they didn't give the proper greeting. It is not too often that visitors land on the beach. He was planning on staying in that hut and relaxing on the beach for a few days, but with a change of heart he decided to help these travelers.

"Strangers, welcome to our island." He yelled, much softer now because he was drawing near to the group.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Avalon's View

Thank you Phen. Is this some sort of joke?

Looking at the silver warrior who had tied her to the chair, Avalon noticed he was staring dreamily off at a wall. A quick glance at the wall assured Avalon that nothing was out of place.

It's just a wall... Hmm.

"Mighty fine day!"

Someone was yelling from outside the hut.

The old healer replied,

"Well met, stranger! Day is done!"

The man's face looked familiar, as if Avalon had seen him before.

It is a small island.

A little softer, the man said;

"Strangers, welcome to our island."

That was too much.

"Welcome? WELCOME?! WELCOME?! These people barged into my house and tied me up? "

Now the man noticed Avalon tied up to the chair, and his eyes widened.

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 08-25-2001 at 02:11 AM

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 01:39 AM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Matty the Uninvited Guest

"Pardon me," came a weak voice from the floor, where Matty held up one finger, "I never barged in." He tilted his head up with superiority. "I dropped in." He looked over at the she-Uber and smiled smugly.

His "hostess" bounced towards him in her chair, thumping it loudly against the floor, glaring like she wanted his throat between her fingers. Thundering theives! I hope Silver tied those ropes tight!

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 08-25-2001 at 02:36 AM

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 02:18 AM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Have fun Matt

H'Dero is puzzled as to who this strange man is.

"Strangers, welcome to our island."

"Welcome? WELCOME?! WELCOME?! These people barged into my house and tied me up? "

"Pardon me, I never barged in. I dropped in."

H'Dero smiled at this remark. Then, the young lady starts hopping the chair towards Foxhead. As he looked at the back of her chair, he noticed a small knife cutting through the rope that was holding her.

"Foxhead look out!"

It was too late. Young Avalon was already hitting him over the head with clenched fists. After watching for a few seconds, H'Dero came over and struggled to remove the woman from the young thief. After he had her off of him, she was still kicking and screaming towards Foxhead.

Last edited by TheRealCrash on 08-25-2001 at 06:41 PM

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

The stranger came up to the hut and tied his pony to the post. He turned to the lady that greeted him first. "My name is Sean. What may I call you?" He was attempting to ignore the trouble inside the hut, hoping things would calm down a little.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:26 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

"Sister GoldenFlight. Good Even, Sean" She was composed enough to nod her head quietly. The ruckus inside reminded her of tussling puppies, and she wisely decided to temporarily ignore it. Save me from hot-headed youths! Years of training stopped her from rolling her eyes in front of a stranger.

She watched quietly as the stranger secured his pony.

She felt she ought to say something more, but reaching out to new people was never something she enjoyed, and required more energy than she wanted to expend at this point. She sighed inwardly. It wasn't her hut, she couldn't invite him in. Nor would she want to, not with those two going at it inside. She suddenly grinned, unable to help herself. I suspect each of them has finally met their match in the other!

She noticed the man looking at her. Trying to find some way to break the awkward silence, she asked, "Prithee, tell me, Friend Sean, by what name do you call this fair place?" Ileni mentally smacked her forehead. So much for my silver tongue... and not for the first, or probably last time, longed for a quiet corner to hide in.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 08:03 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Breaking free from her chair, the young woman leapt towards Matthew, barely standing. She bounded towards him, grabbed onto his head, and began pounding. Seconds into it the blacksmith had interviened, dragging her back.

Slowly, glaring up at the girl with eyes that would have scared an orc, he began in a soft, but very clear growl;

"That... Hurt..."

Slowly standing up, Matthew continued,

"I didn't want to land in your little house..."

There was no grin on Matthew's face.

"I've been through more in the past week than I want to remember."

"And I did NOT need that."

With a roar, Matthew leapt into the air, heading towards the girl. Fists raised. Feet ready.

He landed with his face merely two inches from hers and growled,

"Thank you for your hospitality, miss."

Matthew turned on his heel, one foot airborne, slammed into a side of the hut, taking roughly half of a wall with him.

This appeared to attract the attention of everyone in the hut, and through the new "window" a visitor stood looking wide-eyed at Matthew.

The bruised Matthew walked straight through the opening in the hut, with a slight limp, passing by the traveller.

Walking past him, Matthew added simply,

"Don't even ask."

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 08-26-2001 at 06:46 AM

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 06:05 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni watched the smoldering youth with the barely contained rage limp past.

"Don't even ask."

Something in the set of his youthful face cast a future glimpse into his manhood. For a brief moment, Ileni saw the reflection of wounded pride in the set of his jaw, and bristling maturity in the cast of his shoulders.

It was deadly quiet.

Time collapsed momentarily into that emotion-laden moment and then started up again with the soft sounds of water whispering along the shore.

Ileni breathed in sharply, empathetically feeling the wounded youth's fiery pain. Eyes moist, she looked back towards the hole in the hut and straight into astonished turquoise eyes.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 06:16 AM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Let go of me... Big oaf! I wasn't done yet!

Slowly the young thief, "Matthew Foxhead" he called himself, stood up, and with eyes glaring icy daggers, he calmly growled,

"That... Hurt..."

Holyphen... I think he's mad!

Slowly standing up, eyes never wavering, Matthew was staring right at Avalon. Staring right through her like a razor edge rapier slicing through paper.

"I didn't want to land in your little house..."

There was no grin on his face.

"I've been through more in the past week than I want to remember."

"...And I did NOT need that."

With a roar, Matthew leapt into the air, heading towards the girl. His fists and feet looked ready.

He landed with his face merely two inches from hers and growled,

"Thank you for your hospitality, miss..."

Avalon's eyes widened. She was quite scared. That didn't happen often.

Matthew turned on his heel, one foot airborne, slammed into a side of her hut, taking roughly half of a wall with him, but Avalon didn't even notice.

I've been up against opponents at least three times his size, against much worse odds... Why am I scared now?

With a half pained half astonished look on her face, Avalon twisted her head to gaze at the old healer, then looked back off at Matthew.

Not a thought ran through Avalon's head at that moment, but at that moment, something compelled her to mutter;

"My name... is Avalon."

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 08-26-2001 at 06:48 AM

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 06:36 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

NPC view:

Sean turned to the hut and walked in. "Avalon what happened here?"
Avalon didn’t reply apparently lost in her own thoughts. "Wait, I really don't want to know. These your new friends?" Sean said to break the quiet, soon realizing that was a mistake.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 02:31 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

H'Dero saw Foxhead jump towards Avalon, and suddenly she was no longer struggling to hit the young thief.

"Hello there traveller. My name is H'Dero, and these are my friends, I guess you could say. We were going on our merry way when that one there," he makes a gesture towards Matt," had a miscalculated landing right in this young woman's hut."

Avalon is still dazed and H'Dero helps her to a chair to let her sit. He then walked outside to see how thier silver friend was doing. On his way out he noticed the pony tied up, and this reminded him that he had not eaten in quite a while. And went and sat next to Silver and joined him in the aimless gazing.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni stepped forward into the hut.

"The miscalculation was mine." She rubbed her forehead wearily as she walked over to Avalon. "I am not as adept at magic as I could be, and I am sorry your dinner was ruined." She looked around the shambled hut, seeing several broken chairs, the smashed table, the gap in the roof, the hole in the wall and the oozing remains of whatever meal the young girl had made, dripping into the floor. With a crooked grin, she gazed down at Avalon and gently intoned, "Would that I could heal things as well as beings," and then waited for a response.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 11:22 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

NPC view

"If you all do not disagree, I believe we should fix the hut." Sean then turned to the door. "Also I have brought a few days food. You all look hungry. Let us eat before we start work on this hut."

Sean after hearing no objections walked outside and unstrapped the food from the pony and began to set it up on the ground because the table was in disrepair.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-29-2001 11:39 PM