Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > Story Forum > RPG: Delkin Port
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SilverHorse
Banned

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Butler PA
Posts: 3308

I hate runts, thought Silver as he headed back towards Keldrin City from the treacherous mines. As He crested the hill, he noticed a boat that was in port. Suddenly, he heard screaming coming from the boat. He broke into a run, thinking someone was in trouble. He arrived at the dock. A whipping was taking place in the boat along side the large galley ship. He went aboard and bumped into a familiar face. Ileni GoldenFlight. "What's going on?" he demanded of her.


__________________
Banned by Alaric

Last edited by Strider on 03-23-2001 at 12:59 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Matthew Foxhead's View

From his vantage point up in the crow's nest, Matthew Foxhead watched the commotion on deck, uncaring. A woman, apparently a theif, was being tied to a pole, about to be flogged. Matthew shrugged. Theivery is a double-edged sword, and five lashes is hardly punishment. He turned his attention back to the thing that mattered, the location of H'Dero. His swords were the reason Matthew was on board.

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 03-23-2001 at 01:08 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: St. John's Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 1813

Saere lay limp against the pole. Her back felt like it was on fire. She was seeing red spots in her vision. Dimly, she noticed a man running along the dock. "Help..." she whispered feebly, then she faded into unconciousness, slipping off her post to hang by her wrists an inch above the water.


__________________

Strider
TRPG Story Master


Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Registered: Mar 2001
Location:
Posts: 2480

Ileni GoldenFlight.

"I'm not sure" replied Ileni, "The cabin boy came racing down to tell us that some woman was being whipped. As a healer, I came up to check. Please let me past."

Ileni was irritated at being spotted by someone she had met briefly during her last journey through Keldrin. It's bad enough I have to heal someone, must I be plagued with an 'old friend' as well?

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 03-23-2001 at 04:27 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Butler PA
Posts: 3308

Silver of Keldrin

Silver nodded and let her pass. He followed her up and watched as she worked her wonders on the poor soul who was whipped. Suddenly, his mind flashed back to him being abondoned on that fountain....
He jumped forward while whipping out his knife at the same time. He cut the ropes off of the girl and picked her up. he took off at a run towards the city, carrying the girl with him. Silver brought her to his bedroom, and began with the obvious question. "Who are you?"


__________________
Banned by Alaric

Last edited by SilverHorse on 03-23-2001 at 01:14 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Matthew's View

This could be bad... More and more people are coming on deck... Matthew considered moving to another location, but then repressed the idea. There's no way that they could spot me up here, I'm too stealthy for that. Hold on a second... Matthew noted that the thief was being rescued by some fool with a knife.

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 03-23-2001 at 02:28 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4229

Scion rolled over in bed and tried to block out the noise with the battered feather pillow. "'Stupid noisy second-rate ship", he muttered to himself. He refused to admit that he was simply seasick, never having been on a watercraft before. After his escape from Keldrin, he had succeded only in getting lost, attacked by a small band of goblins, wounded, and then lost again. Finally, he had crested a hill and spotted the distictive shape of Delkin Port. He had then booked the first berth out of the area, hoping never to spot a hill again. But now this accursed noise was disturbing him yet again. He sat up and threw away the pillow as a bell clanged into his sleepy mind. He swiftly buckled on his sword and walked up to find out who was disturbing his sleep.


__________________
TRPG:
Binkers and Newbies, remort 19, level 74 Guardian.
Only 8027000 exp till remort 100!
Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.


Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Matthew's view

Well, that sure was risky of him... By now the one who rescued the thief was long gone, headed off to Keldrin. None of my buisness, though. Matthew scanned the surroundings down on the deck. The captain was headed back into his cabin, and the crewmen were all going back to their normal duties, but someone was coming up onto the deck. Again, another problem. Why do I even bother? At any rate, he looks sick. I could defeat him, but only if I have to. Matthew creeped back against the pole, preparing to wait untill the night came. He then realized that he would need food if he were to continue, and began planning a "trip" down to the galley.

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 03-23-2001 at 02:43 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4229

Scion, once on deck, seized the nearest crewman by the wrist and loudly demanded to know why there was so much noise.


__________________
TRPG:
Binkers and Newbies, remort 19, level 74 Guardian.
Only 8027000 exp till remort 100!
Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.


Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Registered: Mar 2001
Location:
Posts: 2480

Ileni's view

Why do I even bother? Ileni asked the sky.Humans, the more I meet, the less I like. She shuffled tiredly across the deck and back towards the steps leading to the galley, not even noticing the commotion from the newest arrival on deck. 'Heal me!' they always demand, but never stay long enough to thank you for the energy spent. I can't live this way much longer. The dark shadows below deck suited her mood. The narrow corridor closed around her, smells of wood and tar, salt water and rotting vegetables all savaging her nose. Head bent, like a heavy anchor on a rope, her footsteps plodded heavily against the peeling-strewn floor of the cooks' domain.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 03-23-2001 at 03:11 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Matthew's View

Seizing the opportunity, Matthew hopped off the crow's nest, then slid down a rope ladder, not even bothering with the rungs. He landed off balance, wincing as he slammed his knee into the hardwood deck. Shaking his head at his stupidity, he then limped towards the steps that, he hoped, lead down to the galley, relieved that the man with the sword and the crewmen were arguing. Slowly walking down the narrow hallway, staying to the shadows, he inched his way towards the galley.

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 03-23-2001 at 03:25 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Registered: Mar 2001
Location:
Posts: 2480

Ileni's view

Mundane chores, like slicing potatoes, restored a small modicum of Ileni's composure. Sitting on the rickety three-legged stool, amidst dented pans reminded her of the times she had spent doing the same chores in the convent. It was quiet in here now, the cook had wandered above deck muttering, "captain's brandy". She was starting to feel rested when her nerves suddenly snapped to attention by a series of strange shadows slanting through the doorway. She turned just in time to...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

... have a dagger appear barely millimeters from her throat. Matthew's arm quivered at the end of the dagger's handle, but his eyes were unmoving as ice. Matthew stood still as a statue, amazed that the woman simply stared back. There was something unnerving about her stare, it made Matthew feel uneasy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 454

H'Dero woke from his sleep. The elf lady had gone, and he was left alone in the cabin with a bag full of swords to his chest. He quickly rose and straightened himself out. He opened the cabin door, slung his bag of swords onto his back, and walked into the galley. He smiled at the sound of frying in the background. He saw...


__________________
_____________

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Registered: Mar 2001
Location:
Posts: 2480

Ileni's view

...A woman in a coursely-woven grey cloak being confronted by a dagger-wielding youngster.

Ileni's nerves were alert, although she appeared to be outwardly calm. Her fragmented mind observed the fact that the person in front of her was a young male, with brown, almost black eyes and black hair. These thoughts registered almost fleetingly as a sense of unreality took over. In the deathly quiet that surrounded the frozen moment, she could hear the muted shouting of sailors on deck and the suprised intake of breath from the man standing in the doorway.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 03-23-2001 at 03:38 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4229

Out of the corner of his eye, Scion notices a stealthy character slinking into the galley. As a thief, Scion instantly recognises a kindred spirt, and his curiosity is aroused. "Fine, have it your way!", he shouted at the hapless sailor, hurling him off the boat one-handed, before turning to go below and find out what was going on.


__________________
TRPG:
Binkers and Newbies, remort 19, level 74 Guardian.
Only 8027000 exp till remort 100!
Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.


Last edited by DeathMerchant on 03-23-2001 at 03:40 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Matthew's View

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Matthew quickly stabbed a large peice of meat on a nearby table. "Ma'am, is there a platter that goes with this hunk of meat? The captain will not be pleased if his dinner isn't served on a plate." Matthew put on his best grin, waiting for a reply.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Registered: Mar 2001
Location:
Posts: 2480

Ileni's view

Ileni blinked. Did I misread the entire situation? Shrugging, she looked around at the now crowded galley and asked at large, "Gentlemen, is the captain expecting ALL of you for dinner?"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 454

H'Dero sat down at one of the tables. Not only does it take hours for this boat to part, the meals are slow! he grumbled in his mind. "Hey!" he shouted. "Are we gonna be fed around here?". Several other passengers and crewmen agreed with him.


__________________
_____________

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Back to Matthew

Matthew noticed the cook appear in the doorway, who directed Ileni which foods to serve who, and said, "You there! The boy with the meat! Slice it up with that knife of yours and serve!" Shrugging his shoulders, Matthew sliced up and passed out pieces of the meat, while shoving a few small pieces into his robe's pockets. Then Matthew approched the man who he had followed on board, the one with the swords. The bagfull of swords was on his back. Well, that rules out stealing them through battle. I've got to steal 'em while he's asleep. Maybe I should give him a little more ale...

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 03-23-2001 at 04:05 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 454

H'Dero received his meal, and began to chow down. The man who had served him his meal had his eyes on his bag of swords. Does everybody want to steal from me? I could show them a thing or two... he thought. When thinking this, he pulled his dagger silently from it's sheath and kept it concealed under the table in his other hand as he ate.


OOC: Gtg... goodnite, continue this tomorrow


__________________
_____________

Last edited by Rumble on 03-23-2001 at 04:12 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Matthew Again

Matthew kept serving up meals, until everyone was in the process of eating. He walked over back to the wooden bar, checked to make sure his katana was still concealed behind his robe, (And that the handle was easy to reach) and got a few glasses of ale. He passed two out to people who he didnt care even existed, and the last out to the man with the swords. He set the glass down on the table, then turned around and headed back towards the end of the kitchen when...


OOC: I really wanna have Rumble reply to this

Last edited by TheMatt2000 on 03-23-2001 at 04:19 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4229

Scion sat with his back to the wall, distrustfully scanning everyone as he quietly ate his meal. Suddenly he realized that the man serving the meat was the same man he had followed down from the deck. He began to carefully watch this stealthy character. Whoever he was, he certainly had an interest in another man's satchel of swords. Come to think of it, they were rather expensive looking swords. Scion didn't really need the money, but this opportunity looked too good to pass up.


__________________
TRPG:
Binkers and Newbies, remort 19, level 74 Guardian.
Only 8027000 exp till remort 100!
Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.


Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Registered: Mar 2001
Location:
Posts: 2480

Ileni's Viewpoint

Finishing up the serving of meals, Ileni retreated to a quiet corner, trying to ignore the fascinating sounds eminating from the male diners. The good priests were never this crude she reflected somewhat wryly.
Perhaps its because they never lived life so fully as these men do... Hidden in her corner, she had opportunity to observe the unspoken interplay between them all. The muscular man with the heavy bag had one hand on his meal, the other on a dagger under the table. The rougish youth with the black-brown eyes seemed to be feeling something along his back, a smile that she could only describe as 'satisfied' flitting across his lips. The last arrival seemed to be watching the other two AND the bag with equal interest. Ileni's stare, as she viewed each man in turn, seemed to sharpen in intensity.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 03-23-2001 at 05:26 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 454

H'Dero was now very cautious of his every move. He finished dining and checked his bag. Nothing gone... yet. he thought. He sheathed his dagger, stood up, and looked around. He saw nothing too unusual, but he knew that thieves were extremely cunning. He quickly moved out of the galley into the hall. He made it safely to his cabin within 30 seconds. He counted his swords. Nothing was stolen. Now, to get through the night... he miserably thought.

OOC: lol, must you all steal my swords? jeez... and lets have the boat leave soon, its been two days of RPing.


__________________
_____________

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Registered: Mar 2001
Location:
Posts: 2480

Ileni noticed the muscular man leaving the room quickly, his bag slung snuggly across his back. Some of the tension in the room went with him, although the eyes of the youth followed him out the door.


"WEIGH ANCHOR!" came a hearty call from up deck.
Sounds of activity, ropes straining, running footsteps, sailors shouting filtered down through the passageway.

With a tug and a jerk, the boat moved.

Here we go. For whatever may happen...may Phen's luck be with us on this journey, she prayed quietly.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 03-23-2001 at 09:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Matthew's View

Deciding it would be a good idea to leave the scene, matthew headed towards the door after delivering a few more glasses of ale. Phen be damned, he didn't drink any ale. This is gonna be harder than I thought... Matthew scooped the leftover pieces of meat into his pockets, and headed back up to the crow's nest. A sudden jerk of the ship changed his mind. On second thought, maybe I should find an empty cabin. Matthew walked quickly towards the farthest cabin down the hall, although his knee still made him wince every time he bent it.

Matthew listened to the door of the cabin for any signs of life within it, but heard none. He quietly opened the door and quickly stepped in, katana drawn...


OOC: Somebody insert a char here :p

Last edited by Rumble on 03-23-2001 at 11:37 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: St. John's Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 1813

Saere-ly Earenda's View

OOC: This is the revised Saere, don't get confused...


Saere looked up from her soft strumming and saw a katana edge past the door. The door opened wider and the man holding the sword came into view. "Excuse me, what are you doing?" she asked the surprised man. "Is it time for my performance already? And why do you have a weapon brandished on board?"


__________________

Strider
TRPG Story Master


Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: Wherever :)
Posts: 543

Matthew's View (See post before)

Matthew stepped forward and held the katana out under the singer's throat. In a hoarse whisper, he muttered, "Don't move a muscle, if you want that pretty voice of yours to stay in its throat." Matthew noted the ivory lire around her neck, and thought; She must have money... Forget the swords... I've found an easier picking. "Hand over your coins now." Matthew said as he nudged his katana closer to her neck.

Rumble: Strider instructed me to do so... so I blame him lol

Matt2000: Rumble, it wasn't aimed at you.

Rumble: There Matt, spic and span


__________________



Matty


Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

Last edited by Rumble on 03-24-2001 at 01:08 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 03-24-2001 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Registered: Mar 2001
Location: St. John's Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 1813

Saere-ly Earenda's View

OOC: Matty, get on ICQ


Saere's eyes widened as the katana inched towards her throat. Her purse was full of gold, earned from hard work and singing. It was in her bag across the room, along with her bow. "I.. it's... over there." Saere stuttered weakly.


__________________

Strider
TRPG Story Master


Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 03-24-2001 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 PM.    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Last Thread   Next Thread
[ Show a Printable Version | Email This Page to Someone! | Receive updates to this thread ]

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
 

< Contact Us - Tribes RPG >

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.0.3
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Anything posted on these forums or privately messaged to any dev
team member (including email) becomes property of the Tribes RPG team.