Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > Story Forum > RPG: Delkin Port
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Thumbs up

Farihtar loaded onto the boat going to Delkin Port. He pulled his Elven cloak away from his pointed ears. His bag of swords and bows lay at his feet. He was ushered under decks. Little did he know he was being followed....

OOC (Out of Character): This is an OFFICIAL story, ICQ me at 103817728 or PM to find out if you can post (You must have a properly written character)

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 03-21-2001 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere quickly followed him below decks. She was dressed in her cloak. The Elf went into a room. She committed his room number to memory and went into her own. It was a dull wooden crew quarter that she would be sharing with two men. She shuddered at the implications that flitted through her mind.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-21-2001 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

H'Dero rushed on board the ship. He moved into his designated room. Nodding to greet the two other occupants, he sat down. From his backpack he pulled out a shiny long sword and began to polish it. "Good afternoon" he said softly to the young woman and older man in the room with him.

OOC: I'm rusty... need some time to get me really going :p

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-21-2001 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere nodded at the young man who came into the room. She padded over to the bunks and pulled herself to the top. The older man had his eyes on her back, but the new one seemed to be more interested in his blade. Yuck, Saere thought to herself. I'm not going to like this trip

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-21-2001 11:50 PM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

H'Dero quietly put away the gleaming sword, and made himself more comfortable on the crooked wooden seats lining the room. He glanced at the woman, who was minding her own business. He strained to start conversation, but ended up in stalemate. He looked out the tiny window, and saw dock birds chirping away. He finally forced something out of his mouth. "Hey, umm... do you know how long until the ship leaves?" H'Dero sank back, feeling quite dultish by his remark.

Last edited by Rumble on 03-22-2001 at 03:25 AM

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-21-2001 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Galadriel
Elven Queen

in a blink of a instant a giant portal opens in the middle of the cabin and out steps Galadriel clad in a White Robe and Elven Cloak which conceals her rapier, she quickly shakes off the effects of the teleportation and then prepares a bed, somewhat closer to Saere than the others due to her nervousness of these unknown strangers

OOC: sorry for my lack of Capitols or periods, i dont really care much for punctuation (other than commas)

Last edited by Galadriel on 03-22-2001 at 12:02 AM

Galadriel is offline Old Post 03-21-2001 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere nods welcome to the Princess. "An unexpected pleasure, your highness." She is slightly bewildered by the effects of the teleportation. The men are sitting with mouths agape. An Elf HAD to be in my cabin, she thought through clenched teeth. She notices the fact that the princess sidles closer to her then the men. Must be as nervous as I am.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:05 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

H'Dero's expression turned from bewilderment to confusion. He thought up a flimsy excuse to start a conversation. "Uh, isn't this room for... three people?" He received semi-glares from the other occupants. He took it lightly and with some amusement. "Nevermind... so... does anybody know when the ship leaves?" He smiled as he felt more confident of the situation.

Last edited by Rumble on 03-22-2001 at 03:26 AM

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:12 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere watched the old man get up slowly. "I'll go, he mumbled, casting a mournful look at her and Galadriel. He shuffled out the door.
Saere looked at the arrogant look on the blacksmith's face. "What're you grinning about?" She asked, feeling annoyed she was stuck with two things she hated the most. An Elf, AND a man!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:15 AM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

After finishing tending to her bed she flopped onto one of the few chairs "I'm not looking forward to returning to the palace..." She then got back up and started pacing the room again, and then attempted some casual conversation

Galadriel is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

H'Dero watched Galadriel pace. His smirk was erased and his expression had moulded into solemnity. "Palace? Interesting... so where you from?" He stopped...and reluctantly continued. "Both of you."

Last edited by Rumble on 03-22-2001 at 03:27 AM

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:25 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere narrows her eyes. "She's an Elf." she burst out, between quivering lips. "I'm... I'm.. nobody." She said with a folorness that surprised even herself. She reached for her dagger, lying in it's sheath at the foot of her bed. She opted instead just close the curtains, get changed and go to bed.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:28 AM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

After this little outburst from Saere Galadriel stopped pacing around the room and started to yawn "Im going to bed..." she then went over to her bed... was about to change and then looked over to H'Dero "Quit watching me" and then got changed and into bed

Galadriel is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:35 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

As Galadriel's Robe fell, H'Dero's eyes shifted to the wall. He was tired himself, he spent most of the morning smithing in the basement of his home. He lifted his legs onto the seat next to him and, leaning on his arm, pulled a small dagger from it's sheath on his belt. He examined the ruby encrusted in the handle. This was his father's lucky ruby. He clutched it close to him and closed his eyes.

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:40 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere opened her eyes. She panicked for a moment, wondering where she was. Then the whole idea came flooding back to her. Galadriel was breathing softly in the bunk below her, and the man (What's his name? H'Dero?) was sitting in the corner, clutching a dagger. He didn't even go to his bed, she thought. She slipped out of the bunk and tiptoed to the door, remembering just in time to grab her robe before going out. She blushed at the thought. Then she opened the cabin door and slipped out into the creaking hallway. She walked along the corridor and went to cabin 3. The door was slightly ajar. She psuhed it open and....

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 12:49 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

H'Dero opened his eyes. He looked across the room to see an open door. He stood up and stretched, his muscles sore from the smithing work he did in the morning. He stepped out of the cabin into the corridor. Upon looking down the corridor, he saw the young woman at another door, pushing it open and then disappearing inside. What could this little lady be up to? he thought to himself. None of my business, I guess... He continued in his mind. But... H'Dero walked over to the other cabin door, still open. He glanced inside, and saw...

Last edited by Rumble on 03-22-2001 at 03:28 AM

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:00 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere heard footsteps behind her. She whirled and saw H'Dero's inquisitive face peering into the room. "What are you doing here?" she hissed. "Get out! Now!"

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:03 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

"Hey!" responded H'Dero "What's going on in here?" He managed to look and see another man tied up to the bunk. Frowning, he bursted into the room. Items were scattered across the floor. "Thief!" he cried as he pulled out his dagger. "They truly do come in all shapes and sizes..." he muttered.

Last edited by Rumble on 03-22-2001 at 01:10 AM

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:07 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere heard heavy steps on the stairwell. "What's going on? Who's there?" yelled voices of crewmen and passengers.
"Now look what you've done, you old fool!" she hissed. She scampered to the tiny window. She tried to wriggle out just as sailors burst into the room. A heavy hand came down on her foot. "Uhngh!" she gasped, trying to break free. She was too weak, and broke down, letting them drag her back in. She glared at H'Dero. and submitted to the sailors, flinching at the roughness they handled her with. She was hauled up on deck, and the sailors tied her to the mast, not knowing what to do.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:15 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Minutes later H'Dero stepped up onto the deck, looking up at the flailing woman on the mast. "She seemed so serene in the cabin." he stated. "Appearances can be deceiving." The man who was being mugged stepped up onto the deck. He said ...

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:18 AM
AnctFighter
OrcRavager

AnctFighter(NickName dont like to use real one) stopped at Delkin from a long travel of the Crypt. He suddenly noticed Gala and Saere in one of the rooms. As i saw Gala walking down the hallway to room 3 i suddenly noticed there was a good chance for m a mugging, courageous as the boy is, he tried to mug her.

Strider: Uhhh, you didn't ICQ me Anct.... You didn't even look at the story

"King Of Ancient Fighters"
"Leader Of Ancient Server"
Need to visit server site?[url=http://www.AnctFightersoldfarts.homestead.com/main.html]Click Here[/url]

Last edited by Strider on 03-22-2001 at 01:24 AM

AnctFighter is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AnctFighter Click here to Send AnctFighter a Private Message Click Here to Email AnctFighter Visit AnctFighter's homepage! Find more posts by AnctFighter Add AnctFighter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Strider
TRPG Story Master

OOC=Skip Ancts post

Saere listened to the men talk, as she hung limply against her bonds. The Elf was saying something about cutting her throat. Put me in a fair match with you and we'll see whose throat gets cut! she screamed silently in her head. If only I could cut these ropes! She hung up there, shivering as the cold wind whistled against her bare skin. Her robe was lying in a heap on the ground, and the sailors had tied a blanket to her chest so she could keep some dignity. But her arms and legs were exposed to the cruel salty air.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:25 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

H'Dero listened intently to the conversation between the sailors and the other man. He chipped in after a remark about cutting of the throat. "Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Hold on, what did this woman say to you?" The man glared at H'Dero. "She threatened to cut my throat if I didn't give her every item I had on me, including this." The man shoved a pendant in H'Dero's face. Inside the amber pendant rested a small 1-inch claw or tooth of some sort. "What is that?" asked H'Dero. "This tooth was extracted 300 years ago from the mouth of a young Uber" explained the man, quickly returning it to it's rightful place on his neck. "Uber..." repeated H'Dero...

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:32 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere writhed against the ropes. The knots were on the other side of the mast, which she couldn't reach. She overheard the Elf telling the blacksmith about the pendant. Her dagger was lying in a heap amonst her robes, which was carefully positioned out of her reach. She bucked and kicked, hindered by the blanket that was covering her parts. "I'll get you!" she screamed at the Elf, who was taunting her just out of kicking range. "I'll cut your heart out!"

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:37 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

H'Dero stared at the woman. This seems a little harsh... he thought to himself. The woman's wrists began to bleed. "Perhaps we should confine the woman instead of letting the dock birds peck at her." He said, walking to the pendant man and several sailors. "This ship leaves within the hour, we'll have her down by then" confirmed a sailor. "She'll just have to be watched, constantly. And since you caught her in the act before, I'm giving you the responsibility." The sailor stated. H'Dero stepped back. What have I gotten myself into? he thought. "Fine." H'Dero said. He walked towards his cabin, but first took a final glance at the woman on the mast.

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:45 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Saere glared daggers at the blacksmith, H'Dero, as he glanced at her. He went below decks and she continued to struggle. Eventually, her strength began to ebb in the hot summer sun. She sagged against the ropes. The Elf continued to taunt her for a while, then went below decks as well. Saere felt humiliated, as the sailors gave her looks of appraisal/pity. She spit at them and they gagged her. Finally, a bell rang. Will I be able to go under now? Saere thought to herself.
The sailors clustered around the hold, and they brought our a long pole. They set it up against the front deck. A trumpeter came out and yelled for the whole ship to hear: "5 lashes for the thief!" The sailors herded her up against the pole, and the captain drew back the six tonged whip.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 01:52 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Back in Cabin #7, H'Dero was sitting down, lost in thought about this woman. He nearly forgot about his bag full of swords he had smithed to be sold at Delkin Port. He took a glance in the bag. 2 swords were missing! Could it have been... he thought. He stood up quickly and stormed over to the bunk, the top bunk still occupied by the Elf lady. Rummaging through the pillows and the thin linen, he found nothing. He became frustrated. He lifted up the mattress. There two swords lay. "Aha!" he cried and picked up the swords. The elf lady glared at him from her bunk. H'Dero glared back. That's the last time I leave you guys alone... He thought.

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 02:00 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

ICQ just crashed rum... need to retart computer

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 02:02 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Alright get back here......

Rumble is offline Old Post 03-22-2001 02:14 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

NPC: Cook’s view/Ileni GoldenFlight’s view

Down in the galley, the ship’s cook heard the bell clang. Trouble brewing he thought. “Boy!” he yelled to the back room. “Leave off them peelings and go see what’s agoin-on.” He jerked his blackened thumb at the upper deck as the cabin boy scampered past.

Ileni GoldenFlight looked up from the vegetables she was sorting along side the cook. She had booked passage on this ship without enough to pay in full. Cutting a deal with the ship’s captain, she was working off half her passage by helping the cook. The captain, it seemed, was hoping for better fare than normal.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-23-2001 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote