Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > Story Forum > The Sleepless Nights
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SBD
GoblinThief

OCC: Ok im sorry Your not a meany... compared to me ok ima play along.

Krasus heard screams from outside. He rushed to see what was wronge.

Krasus "Zombies! No!" he yelled.

Krasus grew with rage jumping in the fight he conjured up a spell rose his hands in the air and screamed. He had summoned a golemn, one of the most fierce arriors in all uber prime. It had a black sword and a black shield with a magic barrier protecting him as well. Krasus turned his attention to a zombie attacking him.

Krasus "Die you Son of a |3itch!" he yelled.

The zombie nocked Krasus to the ground drawing a sword. Krasus drew his as well. Krasus was not good with swords but to save his life it became a neccesary item. As the two swords clashed together Krasus rolled to the side and jumped up. He said some words of power and pointed his right hand with the index finger expanded at him. His hand was glowing brown. Then a brown ore shot at the monster knocking him into it. He started to get the characteristics of the wall he chanked grey wouldn't move. He kept on going in the wall deeper and deeper untill you could not tell he was even there. He took off toward the palace as fast as possible evoiding engaging in battle. He busted through the doors then made his way to the throne.

Krasus: "What the hell is wronge!?"he yelled.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SBD is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SBD Click here to Send SBD a Private Message Click Here to Email SBD Find more posts by SBD Add SBD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord-Blade
GoblinThief

OOC:Whered your post go SBD? Before Underloards last one.

[IMG]C:\blademaster-dither.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\footman2.gif[/IMG]

-WarCraft-...gotta love it

Lord-Blade is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lord-Blade Click here to Send Lord-Blade a Private Message Click Here to Email Lord-Blade Find more posts by Lord-Blade Add Lord-Blade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Thelko's view

Thelko heard a huge bang. it was the doors to the throne room. A mage-like figure ran in "What the hell is wrong?" The mage yelled.

"Sir Krasus. The keldrin army is really a zombie army. Thanks to Thelko, my like is saved." Explained Shapen. "So you are Krasus?" asked Thelko. The mage nodded. "I need you to cast a spell that only a mage like you could cast. I need you to cast a mixture of a super-flame spell and a time spell on this potion. If it is done right, a holy flame will spread across the area wiping out any undead creatures full of evil."

Thelko followed Krasus to his room, to get his scrolls. Zombies were everywear. Thelko carrying the potion on him made the zombies around him weak. The reached the room and went inside sealing the door.

"Now, study the best you can we only have 1 chance to pull this through. Our army is almost defeated now."

Go Non-Communists!

[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/wavingus.gif[[/img]
[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/canadasm.GIF[/img]
[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/englandsm.GIF[/img]

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Underloard Click here to Send Underloard a Private Message Click Here to Email Underloard Find more posts by Underloard Add Underloard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

NPC VIEW Shella

Shella is a young girl who is about 9 years old. She has beautiful blonde hair and a cute face expression.

The town was starting to be set on fire by zombies. People are running everywear pleading for there lives.

Shella was running around looking for her mother. "MOMMY WERE ARE YOU?" The little girl screamed. She heard a moan and decided to walk to it.

It happened to be a zombie that was hungry for brains. Shella, scared to death ran away as fast as she could, but the ombie was too fast for her.

The zombie grapped her by her head and picked her up. "HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP MMMEEEEE HEELLLLLPP MMMM..."

The zombie had tore here skull open and ate her alive.

OOC: had to make it a little interesting

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 04:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Underloard Click here to Send Underloard a Private Message Click Here to Email Underloard Find more posts by Underloard Add Underloard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord-Blade
GoblinThief

A warriors is awakened

After a few days Harach X'u had heard about the whole zombie army and their cruel intentions to the people of Ethren, Harach knew he had to help Krasus and Molok.

Harach X'u:"I must find Krasus and Molok",he said to himself.

Harach X'u:"If i die i will die for an honorable cause!",he said again.

Harach borded his horse and rode off to The Castle Ethren.When he found Krasus Krasus was speaking to another man.

Harach X'u:"I cannot stand this any longer!"he screamed out to them.

Harach X'u:"We must hurry with an army and defeat these bloodsucking dead buzzards!", he screamed out to them again.

Harach X'u:I am ready for battle Lord Krasus.", he said to Krasus.

Last edited by Lord-Blade on 07-11-2001 at 05:57 PM

Lord-Blade is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 04:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lord-Blade Click here to Send Lord-Blade a Private Message Click Here to Email Lord-Blade Find more posts by Lord-Blade Add Lord-Blade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

OOC: IT IS ETHREN NOT KELDRIN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 04:48 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

OCC: Ok I'm going to take this as good as I can.

Krasus grabbed his scrolls and studied as fast and concentrated as possible. As soon as he was done a zombie busted in the door. Krasus had no time to deal with it he looked at Thelko as Thelko engaged battle with the zombie. Thelko started with a thrust, but he missed the zombie swung his sword, but Thelko deflected it. As Thelko straffed he found himself open and swung seperating the head from body. Krasus knew it was safe again so he started studing. When krasus thought he had studied enough he turned to Thelko.

Krasus: "I'm done,"he said.

Thelko: "Thank god,"he said in relief.

Krasus murmered a whole bunch of words of power then directed his spell to the vile full of the potion. Krasus yelled as a green lightning bolt stuck the glass, not damaging it in any way. The potion started bubbling then a thin blue fire arose on the top of the potion.

Krasus: "It is done,"he said.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SBD Click here to Send SBD a Private Message Click Here to Email SBD Find more posts by SBD Add SBD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SBD
GoblinThief

NPC: John

John was working on his farm just outside ethren when he heared a scream from his house. He ran in.

John: "Elizabeth... Elizabeth were are you!?"he yelled

Elizabeth: 'In here heeeeeeelp!"she screamed.

John ran in there to see 3zombies. He grabbed his pitch fork. He threw it at them like a spere. The zombie grabbed it then snapped it in two with its knee. They jumped on the farmer and started eating him.

John: "R-r-ruuuuuuuun aaaahhh!"he screamed

Elizabeth ran through the woods to ethren. She finaly made it ggasping for gair gand crieng.As she looked up she noticed thgat ethren wags invagded. She fell on the ground.

Elibzabeth: "N-n-noooooo!"she

As she was screaming ga swarm of zombies ate her.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 05:24 PM
Lord-Blade
GoblinThief

OOC: YOU GOT THROUGH SAYING KELDRIN IS ZOMBIES!

Lord-Blade is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 05:55 PM
Lord-Blade
GoblinThief

Harach X'u:"My god! They are everywhere!",he yelled.

Harach pulled out his sword and yelled out words no one knew.Then his sword had lightning flaming around it.He swung at a zombie which was fixing to atatck him.It knocked the zombie towards a wall splatering it's body.Another zombie walked up to him.Harach grabbed his mouth and ripped open his skull.Then he felt one on his back. Harach X'u:"You son of a dead man!",he yelled. He grabbed his dagger and jammed it through the zombies skull.Then a zombie stabbed him in the shoulder.He fell to his knees in pain as 5zombies jumped on him.Then a llight shined around the zombies.Harach came flying out of the huddle with cuts and knicks everywhere on his body.His shirt ripepd completely the shredds.He swung at two zombies slicing their heads off then eh ran to his horse and rode to the castle.

Lord-Blade is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 06:06 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

OCC: No he said that the so called Keldrins reinforcements weren't the real keldrin people, but zombies.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 10:03 PM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

OOC: hmm should we wrap this up or make it go on further?

Thelko's View

Krasus started to study as a zombie bursted through the door. Krasus gave Thelko a "in a hurry look", and Thelko inguaged in combat. THelko THrusted his sword but missed. A fisty fello aye. THelko strafed around the zombie, and when the zombie let his guard up. something jumped out in THelko's mind that screamed "ATTACK". Thelko sliced the zombies head off like it was a runt pig.

"I'm Done" Said Krasus.

"Thank god" Thelko said in relief.

Thelko extended the potion in his right arm as Krasus Said some words of power. The potion started to bubble. It turned into a blue flame inside the potion.

THe potion shattered knocking Thelko through the door and into the hjall wall. Thelko could see Krasus faint from useing so much power right before Thelko passed out himself.

"Thelko Wake up." Said a distant voice

"Am I dead" Replied Thelko.

"You are far from dead." Said the voice. The image of lolita appeared.

"Lolite, I have failed once again." Cried Thelko

"No, you have one more task to do, but time is essential." Said Lolita

"The king's crown is the artifact that the undead crave for. Destroy it, and peace will be restored." Said Lolita as her voice and image fadded away.

Thelko woke up. Owww. My head hurts. I Must get that crown and destroy it.

THelko stood up pulled his sword ut and prepaired for battle, as the zombies kept comming.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 02:31 AM
SBD
GoblinThief

When Krasus woke up he looked around he could not find Thelko anywere. For the fear of being found by zombies he dared not to call his name. And for the fact if he were to engage into battle his mana was drained. He krept quietly top the door then poking his head out to see down the halls. He didn't see anyone... or anything in this case. He dashed down the halls as quickly and quietly as possible. He walked by a room and heard clashes of swords he looked in and it was Thelko battling a swarm of zombies.

Krasus: "Damn I need my magic!"he said under his breath.

He drew his short sword, even if not skilled with it he must help Thelko, not even he one of the most mightyist warriors can win against that many zombies. Krasus revaeled hiself slashing at a zombie the zombie didn't flench becouse he knew the sword was now were near him. Krasus's aim was horrible. He engaged battle with onw of them he straffed around waiting for the zombie to go first. The zombie swung powerfuloly. Krasus blocked it with his sword then Krasus Thrusted stabbing it through the zombies chest. It did not phase the zombie Krasus was useless. He reached for a Crystal ball next to him on the table for decoration and threw it at the zombie knocking the sword out of the zombies hand. The zombie kept on coming closer. Krasus then tossed the table over slowing the zombie down. He looked up at the battle axe on the wall then grabbed it. Straining to pick it up in the slashing position he attacked the zombie dodged it punching Krasus in the face. Krasus fell back. Krasus was crawling as fast as he could backwards trying to escape damage from the zombie. It was too late Krasus needed top make a move. He Kicked the zombie in the ankle sweeping him off his feet. Krasus quickle got up and reached for a little mobile poll with a candle stuck in it and stabbed the zombie in the eye engulphing his head. The zombie finaly was dead. He looked over toward Thelko and saw him still fighting off the other zombies there were three left and Thelko was growing weary.

Krasus: "We got to retreat!" he yelled.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 08:15 AM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Thelko's View

Thelko enguaged in combat with several zombies. Lolita if I don't make it please forgive me. The zombies had surrounded him while he had a flashback of when his father tought hin techniques. Thelko, If you ever get sorrounded by an enemy, swing around as fast as you can to dodge there attacks, but to also make them of your own. Thelko remembered what his father had tought him and put it to the test. Thelko Ducked down. Then quickly jumped up cutting a zombies head off. Thelko Then spun around to find a zombie with his sword inches away from THelko's head. Thelko's life flashed before his eyes as he seen a dagger come through that zombie's chest. The zombie dropped and backed off twords Krasus. Well, I won't admit it, but he saved my life. Thelko Enguaged into the other three zombies. 'DIE YOU BRAIN EATING SOULES FROM HELL!!!!" Screamed Thelko as he tore them apart like a paper shredder on paper.

"We must retreat!" yelled Krasus
"You can retreat if you want mage, But I have to destroy the crown."

Thelko ran foward slashing zombies in two useing immense strength. He was useing built up rage. Thelko had never carried on this bad before though.

Thelko ran into the next room where the leader and the most skilled of the zombies was, holding the king hostage. THelko finished off the zombies, and prepaired for the battle of his life.

OOC: I think I went a little too far on that one , but I dont know. I like it.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 03:16 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus stared at Thelko running into the throne room. We have to retreat... Damn his ways I can't let him die. Krasus rushed to the medicine room throwing the unwanted potions away untill he found 3mana potions he drank two. Ok Thelko, time to show of my skill of ass kicking. Krasus ran in the throne room with no hope of returning home.

Krasus: "Hahahaha! Sons of |3itches!"he yelled.

Krasus murmered some words of power then raised his hands in the air and yelled. As a firy circle grew around two zombies an inferno gushed up to the sky scorching the zombies. Krasus had to wait awhile to cast anothre spell so he searched for a weapon. He found a decorative golden dagger. It wasnt a sharp or pointy one, but it would work. He waited for a zombie to stop, then he threw it at the zombie. The zombie detected it to soon and ducked. The zombie came forth and knowing even if he did escape more zombies would kill him so he fought fearlessly.
He jumped at the zombie jabbing him in the jaw knocking it to the ground, then kicked him across the floor. He jumped on the zombie and started punching. The zombie gained control by throwing him across the room then running toward him.

Krasus: "Hahaha come get me you basterd!"he yelled.
Krasus: "I'm ready!"he added.

Krasus murmered a few words of power there wasn't many to this spell becouse it was a weak one, but strong enough to kill the zombie. He pointed his hand at him with all fingers apart then brought them together cruching the zombie. He finished that wave now to find Thelko.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 05:26 AM
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus dashed into the throne room not to find Thelko, but someone... someone, who filled his mind full of fear. It was a Nekromancer, not just any necromancer, but it was Nekros.

Krasus: "Y-y-you |3astard!" he yelled.

Krasus: "You started all of this!" he said a little lower.

Nekros: "Yes, I did, and it is not over yet no no no my dear boy!" he said.
Nekros: "After this war we will take over all of Uber Prime!" he yelled with a evil laugh.

Krasus: "Wrong, this is the end..." he said in a calm voice.

Krasus put one foot behind the other and prepared for magic on magic battling. He saw Nekros run after him then Krasus began his spell. He murmered some words of power pointed and shouted! A huge ball of fire crashed into him. He shook it off.
Krasus: "You will die here!" he yelled.
Nekros murmered some words of power pointed his right hand with all his fingers expanded and shouted. A beam shot out at Krasus. Krasus dropped and rol;led to the side almost getting hit.
Krasus murmered some words of power, but this time thy were long.
Krasus: "This is the end!" he yelled.
A lot of energy started gathering up around Krasus.
Krasus: "I summon you, the great dragon Bahamut!" he yelled.
As he said that the ball of energy shot up ion the air in a beam and didn't return. He waited then heard the dragon scream. Bahumet came toward Krasus. Then immediatly toward Nekros. He opened his mouth charging up a blast and nekros pointed his finger at him and murmered some words of power. A little beam went through bahumet after a few secons Bahumet blew up.
Krasus: "Thats impposible!" he yelled.
Nekros: "Hahahaha, silly human," he said.
Krasus prepared for the worst. Nekros held his hands at him. He murmered some words of power, then raised his hands in the air.
Fire started to devour Nekros.
Nekros: "Hahahaha now you will witness my power at maximum," he said.
When the fire settled down he saw a demon with flames on him not even phasing him.
Krasus: "You will die, and I'm going to make sure of that!" he yelled.
Krasus raised his talisman in the air and said something to it. He started to glow... a firy glow. Then, his hands turned into talons, then he grew wings, then scales grew all over his body untill he was in form of a dragon.
Krasus: "You will die!" he yelled.
The crimson leviathen opened up his mouth and fire grew furious in it. Then in a straight beam to Nekros it shot. Blowing up the room. When the smoke cleared he saw Nekros with a p[owerful inpenetrable shield. Krasus gained altitude, then Nekros let up the shield and had a sneak attack on Krasus. He shot black fire at Krasus engulphing him. Krasus fell to the ground. Krasus transformed back into his human guise.
Krasus: "I-i-i will find a way to kill you..."he said

Nekros: "Sorry my dragon friend, but this is not the end." he said.
Nekros: "We got what we came for, but know I found another treasure... you." he said.

Krasus: "Me...? I'll never let you lay a hand on me," he said.

Nekros: "Resistence is futile you will come one way or another!

Krasus: "Damn, you..." he said then fell asleep.

He awoke in a chamber full of dead bodies of POW. He was chained to the bed not being able to move he tryed getting as comfertable as possible. He looked over to the gaurd and lost coneinceness again.

OCC: Ok, I made it were the story will be alot longer. So, If any suggestions shoot.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 10:35 PM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Thelko's view

Thelko started to charge at the undead leader. "Die you worthless undead beast!" Thelko jabbed his sword into the general. The general dissappeared as another image appeared.

"Hahaha, you weakling." said Nekros

"How did you..." said Thelko as Nekros started to mumble words of power. A beam came out of Nekros' hands, and hit THelko knocking him unconceous. When Thelko woke up, he found himself in a dungeon, inside a jail cell. he heard some mimbling near him.

"Krasus?"

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 09:23 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus awoke barely able to move. He barely managed to pick up his head to look around the room. He saw firy orbs around him he reached to touch one, but couldn't becouse his hands were chained down. The orbs starteds to gather and formed into a golem. The golem had a eerie blue fire around it. Krasus murmered some words of power, but before he could the golem reached out and touched him. The fire did not burn Krasus's physical body, but it burned his soul. He screamed in pain then again passed out. When Krasus awoke once more the golem was there. Krasus did not move for the fear of the golem touching him. He breathed very slow trying not to make not one sound. He heard a noise it sounded like someone calling his name he listened harder... nothing. When he loayed down he heard ir again, but this time it was clearer.

Krasus: "Th-Th-Thelko?" he said in pain.

When Krasus responded to Thelko the golem went through the wall. Surely to shut-up Thelko. Surely this is my chance for escape. Krasus murmered a couple of words of power then yelled out, "Thelko be ready!" he shouted.

Krasus had little power, so he teleported him and Thelko a very short distance. Krasus started breathing hard. He looked in his pocket. He saw the mana potion he had from before he thought to himself, I must save this for later, for now we will have to rest. He did not have to tell Thelko becouse he was already asleep.

Krasus: "We must end this war..."

SBD is offline Old Post 07-18-2001 02:21 PM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus awoke from his slumber to find Thelko still asleep.How long have I been asleep? Krasus stood up and observed the area. He stretched and walked a little way. He made sure that no one was around. He walked over to a room and looked in. It looked like someone left during a meal. He krept over trying not to make a sound listining at his best. He ran over to the biscuts and wine snatched it and ran as quickly and queitly as possible. He made it back to Thelko and had a sigh of relief. He reached over to Thelko and shook him.

Krasus: "Thelko... Thelko... wake up," he whispered.
Thelko: "Unnnn... Wha... Who is it?" he asked moaning.
Krasus: "Wake up I have some food," he siad.
Thelko: " Kr..Krasus?" he asked.
Krasus: "Yes, come on," he said

As they ate what Krasus had stolen they sat back and rested a little more. Thelko drew his sword.

Thelko: "Come Krasus, we must kill Nekros," he said.
Krasus: "I agree lets go," he answered.

This time... this time he won't win...
They walked out searching for Nekros.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 04:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SephirothRPG Click here to Send SephirothRPG a Private Message Click Here to Email SephirothRPG Find more posts by SephirothRPG Add SephirothRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Sephiroth, are you SBD?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 05:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

yes

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SephirothRPG Click here to Send SephirothRPG a Private Message Click Here to Email SephirothRPG Find more posts by SephirothRPG Add SephirothRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

As Krasus and Thelko walked through the halls not knowing which place ended up were, they walked into another prison chamber. They walked around to find anything of use. When they passed about three cells with dead bodies they came across one with a man barely clinging to life. Krasus looked at him harder.

Krasus: "Molok?"
Molok: "A..aye Thad be me."
Krasus: "Good lord, are you ok?"
Molok: "I wouldn't go as far as to say that hehehe."
Krasus: "Lets get you out of here."

As Thelko smashed the lock off with his sword they aided Molok. When he was back into good shape, they caried on with there journey to kill Nekros. They came across the throne room were Nekros thought he was alone. The observed.

Nekros's View

As Nekros walked to his chair he demanded the goblin to get him some dwarvin ale. When the goblin left the chamber he locked the doors.

Nekros: "Hahaha, those damned zombies and humans will get what they deserve in a matter of time."

As he ached from being transformed into a zombie he revieled his true identedy. His eyes turned blood red. He grew bigger, more masculione. When he laughed it was a lot deeper than before.

Back to Krasus

They saw Nekros transforming. When he was done Krasus feel back in shock. He put his hand over his left chest plate.

Krasus: "A...a...a Uber.....gohort.... No wonder why it was nearly impossible to beat him.... But why? Why would he want to controll a more powerful army than zombies."

Molok: "A Uber? Are ya sure you havn't gone plum crazy?"
Krasus: "Take a look for yourself"
Thelko: "Uber or no uber, he is not immortal, I will kill him myself if yall wish to not join me.
Krasus: "Ok... I still owe that |3astard, With the three of us we might win.... just might.

As they readied there weapons and magic they prepared for the ultimate battle.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 07:04 AM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Thelko's VIew

OOC: Sorry I have been gone comp probs.

Thelko Charged as Nekros, and dodged his spells.
"Die you ugly soule snatcher!" Thelko went to swing at Nekros when he was pushed down by a unbelievable strong force. A blue auara surrounded Nekros as he raised his hands. "This will finish you off for good weakling!" yelled Nekros. A ball of energy started to appear above Nekros' head. Souls started to gather around Nekros and add there powers to his energy ball. He must have the power of all the souls. Thelko stood up as Nekros launched the ball at Thelko.

Flashback
"I smithed the powers of that rare rock to your sword. The rock is called Keldrinite. It is said to have mystic powers, and make a weapon very enchanted." said Baigum

"Thanks a lot, But how do I use thease powers?" asked Thelko.

"Elders say, that you would know when the time came. You just have to trust your heart." said Baigum

Back to reality

Thelko seen the ball comming near. Trust my Heart. Hmmmmm. Thelko sliced at the energy ball with his sword knocking the ball back at Nekros.

The ball hit Nekros making a large explosion, and a blinding light. The next thing Thelko saw was a large hole in the wall behind were Nekros was standing.

By Phen's Wisdom, I think I can get the hang of this.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-23-2001 11:15 PM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

As Krasus stared at Thelko with his sword risien waiting... ...How could a fighter possess such power? As the smoke cleared up they saw Nekros standing up with a sneer.

Krasus: "*gasp* N,n,no! That should've been it!"
Nekros: "That is the first and last time you do damage to me!"

Krasus gritted his teeth and started to cast a holy spell one of the best spells decipered. He put his hands together and started to concentrate.

Krasus: "Thelko, keep him occupied as long as possible!"

As Krasus started back concentrating. Something knocked Nekros down.

Thelko: "Molok!"

Molok's view

Molok: "Aye, this |3astard deserves the beating he does!"

Molok rose his hammer in the air and started to fight. He swung at him missing miserable, then Nekros slapped him across the room. Molok got up wiped the blood from his forehead and charged forward. This time he hit him right on the back knocking him down again.

Nekros: "You |3astard!"

Nekros ran at Molok and grabbed him by the throught.

Nekros: "This is your last interference!"

He slammed him on the ground and Molok cried out in pain. Molok tried to pry the huge hands from his neck. It was no use, Molok felt the life draining from him. He had flashbacks of his ex-wife and kids. He said a little prayer.

Molok: "God, please forgive me. I wasn't the best role-modules for my children. Please, please watch over my children."

As Molok's grip loosend on Nekro's hand and Molok finaly died. As he fell on the ground his lifeless eyes seemed to stare at Krasus.
Krasus didn't notice becouse he had his eyes closed and was summoning up power.

The battle rages on with one less warrior...

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 07-24-2001 01:55 AM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Thelko's View

Thelko charges tword Nekros, when he is stopped by molok. "Let me show him a real warrior" Announced Molok. Molk charged at Nekros and nekros grabbed him and threw him to the ground. Nekros started to choke Molok to death, and he succeded. Nekros rose his hand over Molok's body, and a blue light shot out. What appeared to be Molok's soul rose and entered Nekros' body.

Nekros formed a sword of energy, and started to charge at Thelko. Thelko swong his sword and when it hit the energy sword, the energy sword dispelled.

"Your done for now." said Nekros.

Nekros started to shout words of power. Everything started to shake. "you have 10 min before this dimention corrupts, and you all die. However, I will still live and have the upper world all to myself MAWHAHAHA!" said Nekros.

"Lets make a bet. If I beat you, you teleport us to the surface." said Thelko

:And if you lose?" asked Nekros.

"You get to have my soul, I will be your slave for all eternity." Saod Thelko.

"Deal!" said Nekros.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-24-2001 05:15 AM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus felt the ground rumble... He didn't pay much attention to it, becouse he was focusing on the spell. He summoned up enough strengthe... Krasus was done he pointed at the sky then pointed at Nekros.

Krasus: "This is the end Nekros!"

A huge beam from the sun came down and hit Nekros blowing almoust everything in the room up....

Krasus: Hahaha we did it!"

They didn't have any more time to rejoice becouse they saw Nekros alive, but weakend. Krasus say Thelko charge at the weakend Nekros and pointed his sword at his neck.

Thelko: "It is time you die."

Thelko took bavk his sword and swund as hard as he could. Nekros head fell on the floor lying in a pool of blood.

Thelko: "T,the place is gonna blow!"

Krasus almoust forgot the mana potion he had in his pocket... He drank it and said some words of power. Right before the place blew they were transported.

Krasus: "W,w,we did it hahaha *cough*"

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 07-24-2001 05:31 PM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Thelko's View

Krasus shot a beam of light at Nekros. Nekros was not dead, but weakened greately. Thelko pulled his sword back "Lolita, don't fail me." mumbled Thelko as he swong his sword as hard as he could leaving The head of the dead Uber in a puddle of blood.

"Teleport us out of here QUICK" shouted Thelko.

Krasus drank a mana potion, and teleported Thelko and himself back into Ethren.

The night sky started to turn to day. The souls of the zombies returned, and the zombies turned to dust. All the damage that was done to the town and people returned to the way it was before.

"There is still something that isn't the same." said Krasus.

A gostly image of Molok appeared.

"Don't worry about me. Where I am going I can have all the women and ale I wan't." Said Molok.

"We will miss you!" shouted Thelko and Krasus as he faded away.

The mystic glow in Thelko's sword faded also.

Thelko returned twords Keldrin waiting for his next adventure.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-24-2001 06:12 PM
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Krasus was finaly satisfyed with his work, bid Thelko farewell and went to the bar. As he sat down he thought of Molok... I'm sorry Molok... Then he turned his attention toward the stage, they were performing a dance for the men since the war was over. Krasus got out looked at the sky and wondered... What will happen now?

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 07-24-2001 08:37 PM