Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > Story Forum > The Sleepless Nights
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

The Sleepless Nights

In the town of Ethren, There were large castle walls protecting the town from attacks. On top of thease walls were archers with bows made by elfs. There were 4 canopies on the walls in the corners were archers could snipe through windows at attacking enemys.

Inside the town, there is a market Houses everywear. There is also two town merchants that sell the best equipment around. A very wealthy banker, and a town blacksmith. There are children playing in the market, with people selling there goods to pay there way through life.

However all wasn't so well in the political/military side of the town.
Rumors have been spreading through the town about ambushes of the zombies on Ethren troops.

The "Tomb Raiders" of Ethren have been searching for artifacts,
and they are disturbing the Undead doing it.

Go Non-Communists!

[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/wavingus.gif[[/img]
[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/canadasm.GIF[/img]
[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/englandsm.GIF[/img]

God bless America!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Underloard Click here to Send Underloard a Private Message Click Here to Email Underloard Find more posts by Underloard Add Underloard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

NPC VIEW'S

King's Advisor: "We can't go on with this any longer!"

General: "Thease attacks from the undead are going too far"

King: "What do you expect me to do, we are no match for them."

General: "Yes, but we had 8 weeks to prepare for a war. Yet we were carefree, and desided to wait it out."

King's Advisor: "Who would think that the Undead would travell all the way here to start a war."

King: "It wasn't the Undead who started the war. If They hadn't of killed the Tomb Raiders allready, they would of had the death sentence here."

General: "Stop thinking about the past, and lets figure out what we can do now."

King's Advisor: "There is a blacksmith by the name of Baigum here, that can make weapons that are more durable then what we have now."

General: "What a visitor. You expect to make a blacksmith that is just here on a vacation join the war, and smith all the weapons he can in 4 days?"

King: "We have no choice. If we don't get all the help we can get soon, there might not be an Ethren in 4 days. Bring Baigum here at once. We will let him in on it."

General: "Yes, your highness."

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 03:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Underloard Click here to Send Underloard a Private Message Click Here to Email Underloard Find more posts by Underloard Add Underloard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

More NPC View's

Baigum is a short husky man, who welds a powerfull club that he says he only uses to smith, but he could easely smash a head open with it. He wears a brown Studded Leather armor with a dark brown sash that has smithing tools in it. Like a portable smithing case. He is no George Clooney, but he has decent looks. He also has charming, but Irish-like accent.

Guards: "There he is. GRAB HIM!"

Baigum:"What is going on here, I didn't do anything."

The guards grabbed Baigum, and took him to the throne room.

Guards: "Here he is your highness."

The Guards let him stand on the floor and left.

Baigum: "What is the meaning of this"

General: "You ARE Baigum the blacksmith from Keldrin, Right."

Baigum: "That I am, and what business is it to you?"

General: "I am the general of Ethren, and the commander Ethren's armys."

Baigum: "And your point is???"

General: "I Should......."

King: "Ok guys, stop fighting, we have business to take care of."

King: "I am The King Of Ethren, and I require your smithing skills in our army."

King's Advisor: "The Undead are going to come here and battle us in 4 days. We need to to smith the best weapons and armor that you can for our army."

Baigum: "Why would they want to start a war with Ethren?"

King: "We took an important artifact from them and they want it back."

Baigum: "Then give it back to them."

General: "We can't the people that took it were killed, and they ambush us if we go there to figure out what it is.

King: "You must smith the weapons. I hate to have to say must, but we have no other choice. You start tomorrow morning, We will give you any items that you need.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Last edited by Underloard on 07-05-2001 at 08:30 PM

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 04:16 PM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

What we have been waiting for, Thelko's View

A day had passed, and Thelko walked into Ethren, with the tows people having a good time, and Thelko saw his best friend Baigum sitting on a bench, day dreaming. Thelko walked up to him.

"Well if it isn't the spawn of hell himself, how ya doing Baigum?"

"Not so good."

"Why, whats wrong?"

"The king wants me to smith all the weapons and armor for the Ethren Army, to prepare for a war."

"A war? With who?"

"The zombies. Some people stole an artifact, and they want it back, however noone knows were it is. Not only do they want me to smith the weapons, but they want me to fight in the war too."

"Come with me to the palace, we will get this streightened out."

Thelko and Baigum made there way to the palace.

OOC: ok need some help here. the story-line is set. Anyone can join in if they are going to make it interesting, and they can make-up and play NPC's too.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 04:27 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

OOC: A war maul is far to big to use to smith...its exclusively for bashing heads.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus makes his way to the tavern in ethren. He sits by a dwarf drinking some ale. Krasus slaps down some gold demanding the best he has. As the bartender readys his drink. He saw a drunk barely consense yelling out, "The zombies are gonna kill us!" At that moment Krasus paid no attention seing how much he had drunk. The barteender gave him his drink then, what that guy said had bothered him...What was he talking about? Is he serious? He snapped out of it when the bartender asked "Will that be all?" Krasus though... "Wait, what was that guy talking about?" The bartender turned, rubing his beard. "He was just drafted". "Drafted for what?" Krasus said inpatiently. "War, of course"replied the bartender. Krasus turned and took a gulp of his drink. A war... Why would ethren be so ignorant to start another war? He drank the rest of his drink and walked out.
He was walking sorta funny seing that he just had a drink. A guy tapped him on the shoulder. It wasn't an ordinary tap. It was an extrodinary strong tap. Krasus turned surprised to see a dwarf. Krasus barked "What do you want?" The dwarf raised his eye brow and said "You are Krasus from the Mage Fist?" Krasus said coldly "What is it to you?" "Well Krasus is to report to the palace in two hours." "For what?" As the dwarf walked away Krasus chased him then asked again. The dwarf said "I was given no further instructions." "Wait... weren't you the one in the tavern?" "Aye" "I must be headen out!" As Krasus walked to the castel he saw plenty of other men. Why are there so many people here? He walked into the palace to be stoped by a tall sturdy figuer in silver shiny armor. "What's your busness here!?" Krasus sneered and said " I am Krasus, and was informed to go to the palace!" "Alright then right this way Sir Krasus." Sir Krasus? Is he kidding? As he enters a room full of men he peers over he shoulder noticing the dwarf from before. "Why are you here?" I be drafted to war!" "What!? If I'm here to be drafted you can forget this ****!" "Sorry, the penelty for refusing thy king is getting beheaded." "Damn!" "Don't worry they may not want you to be drafted to war!" "Let's hope so." As a guy yells out Krasus. Krasus jumped and looked at him uneasy. "Ay you are a lucky guy!" yelled the man. Your a captain of five! As Krasus dropped to the ground nearly in tears. Not again!

Carry on from there!

SBD is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SBD Click here to Send SBD a Private Message Click Here to Email SBD Find more posts by SBD Add SBD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

OOC: SBD... Spell check is included in the options at the bottom of the screen for a reason.

(From Silver: PARAGRAPHS!! when someone speaks, take it to a new line!!! Sorry for posting in your post Strider but I didn't want to add another OOC to this thread)

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Last edited by SilverHorse on 07-05-2001 at 10:52 PM

Strider is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Once again, Thelko's View

THelko and Baigum went to the throne room. Thelko was amazed, as he had not seen this room before. Thelko was looking around as he seen weapons mounted on the walls.
Thelko walked up to the General who was making battle plans, and started to get to the situation.

Thelko: "What is the meaning of this!"

General: "I beg your pardon?"

Thelko: "How could you take someone that is just in town for a vacation, and put him to work for the army and send him to war."

General: "They were the king's orders, and who are you anyway?"

Thelko: "I am Thelko, the master of charm, traveller of worlds."

General: "I am General Gorion, Leader of the Ethren Army."

Gorion: "It wasn't my choice, but the undead are comming near."

Thelko: "Then let me speak to the king on this matter."

Gorion: "What do you have to do with this anyway?"

Thelko: "I am Baigum's best friend that is well trained in battle.

Gorion: "Ok, lets go see the king."

The three of them went to the king's quarters, while the king was sitting in a chair holding his head.

Gorion: "Sire, Sire. This gentalmen would like to have a word to you about the war.

King: "I am King Shapen, ruler of Ethren. Please state your business.

Shapen: "Baigum how are the weapons comming?"

Baigum: "They are comming goo......"

Thelko: "Your highness, Why must you sen a low rank fighter into a war, that he will shurly die in.

Shapen: "I have no choice, The Undead is comming near, and I dont have an army to stop it."

Thelko: "How big is your army right now?"

Shapen: "We have about 100 give or take a few."

Thelko: "Well to your knowledge, how big is the zombie army."

Shapen: "About 300."

Thelko: "THAT IS 3 TO 1. In 3 days there will be no more Ethren.

Shapen: "Please dont remind me."

Thelko "In the place of Baigum, I will lead your army."

Baigum: "WHAT???????"

Thelko: "Yes. If Baigum must stay here, let him help on the inside, while i will lead the army on the outside."

Baigum: "But Thelko, You musent."

Shapen: "I think that will be a great idea. Gorion, show Thelko to his quarters. Baigum, keep the artillery comming.

Gorion: "Yes sire. Come on Thelko, or should I say Commander Thelko.

OOC: ok after this I am going to do the NPC's seprate, If one of you guys wants to play Baigum or Gorion, Please do.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 10:18 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus picked up his head and groaned "Why me?"

The Dwarf replied, "You are one of the best wizards in Ethren."

"To hell with that!" yelled Krasus.

"I will have a word with King Shapen!" yelled Krasus in a shaky voice.

"No you will be beheaded for sure."replied the dwarf even though he knew that Krasus would not listen.

Krasus bursted into the door wich the guard emediatly seize him.

"Let me go damnit! I'm here to speak to the king!"

"I don't care, not without any autherization," said the guard.

Amediatle Krasus mumbled a few words of power blowing the guard threw the door and up against the wall knocking him unconsiance. Krasus walked up to the throne demanding why he must perticipate in the war.

"You must have heard that we are short of men eh?" asked the king.

"I'm well aware of that." said Krasus in a low voice.

"Are you not one of the most powerful wizards in Ethren?" asked Krasus in a defeating way.

"Yes, but that does not give me any extra privlages!" yelled Krasus

"You will fight, or you will be beheaded!" yelled Shapen with a frown.

Krasus looked down knowing he had no way out of this. Damn I thought after the battle with the gnolls this would never happen again. Shapen woke Krasus up from his day dream saying, "You will meet your squad in the weapon storage, pick up anything you need there" Then he dismissed Krasus.

While Krasus was walking down the stairs he was not amused by all the weapons. He didn't care for weapons seing hes a wizard.
When he made it to the bottom he saw his compainions. An elven ranger a dwarven fighter, a human chemist, an elven wizard, and a half human half elf fighter. He leaned his head forward with his hand on his forehead and eyes closed.

Krasus sighed and said, "Have any of yall had experience on the battle field?"

The dwarf spoke up, "I have!"

Krasus was surprised to see the dwarf from the tavern in his crew.

Krasus spoke a little loader "Anyone else?"

The elven wizard replied "No sir."

"Well grab the weapons you are familiar with."said Krasus in a hopless voice.

He peered over his shoulder at the dwarf who pulled his own weapon out of his back. It was a StormHammer. It looked around 200pounds, but he carried it with ease. He remmembered that Dwarves surpas most humenoid races in strengthe. He eyed him looking at his massive shoulders and legs. I hope we have more fighters like him, thought Krasus. On the day of war he was in the front line. as he saw hellish creatures rose from the ground he readyd a spell.

I couldn't find spell check

SBD is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SBD Click here to Send SBD a Private Message Click Here to Email SBD Find more posts by SBD Add SBD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SBD
GoblinThief

May I continue?

Krasus held down his head and said a little prayer.

"Hellish they are!" shouted the dwarf.

Krasus looked at him then said,"What is your name?"

"Molok!" shouted the dwarf.

"Ready your swords!" the general shouted.

Molok rose his hammer yelling out a war cry. He sounds like a orc dying. He turned his attention to the zombies. Breathing hard. Finaly he made up his mind and shouted some words of power. Die you Sons of *****es! A lightning bolt crashed down on 3 zombies. Killing 2 the other zombie was seriously wounded.

Krasus peered over to his squad when he felt he was safe.
The elven wizard was using mana like mad. Molok rose his stormhammer shouting it came down cruching the skull of a zombie. He found the ranger dueling a zombie. She thrust her sword at the zombies chest. The strong bones directed the sword away. She finaly slashedit through the torso seperating the legs from the waste. The zombie started crawling toward her she screamed. Krasus ran to her. The zombie opened his mouth. His mouth looked like he could swallow a bowling ball whole. Then the flames the shape of a triangle spinning toward her.

"NO!"Krasus yelled.

He mumered some words of power as quickly as posible. He casted a shield on the elven lady. The fireball deflected hitting the zombie engulphing him. Krasus dashed over.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-Y-Yeah,"she said as if she was unasure.

"Come on!" Krasus shouted while grabbing her arm.

Krasus gathered up his squad and reatreted to the cave for the human fighter was wounded. The Chemist was mixing up several potions to make an affective healing potion. As the fighter coughed a blood bubble popped in his mouth, then a steam of blood ran out of his mouth.

Gasping for air he managed to say,"A-A-Am I... gonna die?"

Krasus said, "No youll be ok."

Krasus turned and closed his eyes disapointed in himself becouse he knew he just lied.

Just then the Chemist shouted "I got it! Hahahaha!"

Krasus was puzzled "Got what?"

"A potion that will cure him of course!"said the Chemist anxiously.

"Good..." Krasus wasn't sure if the potion the chemist made would stop internal injuries.I'll just have to find out.

As the day was over there was still fighting. Krasus casted a mighty shield on the caves entrance hoping it was inpenatrable.

Cary on... Oh and UnderGod you may know me as Holy-Knight

SBD is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 08:42 PM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

OOC: Ok hi holy, but you are doing a few things a little wrong. first off this is suppost to be a challenging war, not 1 where you swing a sword and it takes out 10 zombies. Just make it look like the zombies are winning, and you are powerplaying with your magic a little.

Thelko's View

"CHARGE!!!!" Thelko said will full glory as the army's ran twords the zombies. This is going to be a full out war. We either win, or we lose everything including our lives. Thelko raged foward untill he met up with a zombie. Thelko sliced the zombies right arm off holding his weapon right to the elbow. The zombie punched Thelko doun on the ground with his left, and jumped on top of him. Before the zombie landed, THelko kicked the zombie with bolth legs on to the ground. Thelko stood up, trying to gain controll and slipped out a dagger. THe zombie stood back up, and Thelko threw the dagger in the air and kicked it into the zombie's fourhead. The zombie scattered backwords as Thelko picked up his sword and chopped the zombie's head off. The zombie fell to the ground alive, but paralized.

Thelko ran up to 2 zombies who were attacking 1 person. Thelko took a shield with spikes all around it and sliced 1 of them in half. The zombie fell to the ground, and tried to grap at Thelko. Thelko jabbed his sword through the head of the half zombie with all of his strength. Suddenly Thelko feld something pierce his armor and go right into the skin of his left armor. Thelko fell to the ground in pain, and discovered it was an arrow. THe other warrior that was fighting the zombie that was next to him shot a bolt out of his hands that tore the zombies head off.

Thelko is lying on the ground, trying to sturdy himself and starts to black out. The warrior casted a powerful cure spell on Thelko that destroyed the arrow, sealed his wound, and wake him up.

When THelko awoke, he realized what had ahppened and thanked the warrior. Just after thelko stood up he seen a flash from a distance, and the warrior next to him blew up. It was a necromancer that shot a bolt at the warrior.

The undead forces were starting to take over, and pushed the ethren army's back to ethren. Thelko shouted "CEASE FIRE". When the army stopped he proceded. "Unleash Ethren BackProof!"

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 09:34 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

ok...

Krasus was awokin in the middle of the night by hellish groans. He looked to the right and saw a zombie feeding on the injured teammate.

"Wake up!" Krasus shouted.

Krasus had noticed that no one was asleep. Most of them were dead accept the dwarf and the chemist holding there ground in a corner.

"Oh no!"Krasus said trembling.

As Krasus rushed over to defend them he couldn't think of a spell that might save there live without kill him and his teammates.

"Damnit!"Krasus yelled in fury.

Krasus drew his short sword and swung several times. All missed then the zombie took advantage of his inaccuratcy. The zombie opened his mouth wide with the fireballs in a shape of a triangel ame spinning at him. It hit him, Krasus getting blown against the wall engulphed as he cursed. He was losing strengthe. If he were to cast a spell it would be now. As he mumerd some words of power in a weak voice. He stared at his teamates. Krasus blacked out as he felt overwelming magic cover his body. Krasus gained consiasness looking around he saw his friends staring at him.

"You ok Sir Krasus?" Molok said in a cheerful way.

What do you think? "Yeah I'm ok,"Krasus said in a lieful way.

"What happend?"Krasus said rubbing his head.

"You teleported us to safety."Molok said confused.

I didn't think I finished the spell

"They have mighty power don't they?"Molok said still cheerful

"Who?"

"The zombies."Molok said nearly laughing.

Why is he so happy? Doesn't he know were probaly gonna die? God... my chest.... it hurts...

Krasus looses consiasness

continue

SBD is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 10:30 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Four words: Correct English is good

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

AHEM! Thelko's view

All of a sudden, a flame wall appeared in front of the solders to seperate them from the zombies all around Ethren. The flame wall was made by the strongest mages around, and Thelko knew that it wouldn't last for long. "READY YOURSELVES!" THelko demanded. The plan is to hold this wall here as long as possible to give us enough time to back-up and ready ourselvefs.THis time when we attack we go all out with artillery that will be launched from inside Ethren. "ARCHERS READY" Said a commander. "CANOPAULTS READY" Said another. Offencive Defence is a go Thelko" Said Gorion. "When the wall bursts out and dissappears attrack whatever is left with all we have" THelko demanded.

The flame wall started to get bigger and more powerful. Then it suddenly bursted all around setting The zombies on fire, killing some of them, and making the necromancers powerless to cast any magic.

"ATTACK!" Shouted Thelko as the remaining soldiers started to attack the zombies.

The war began again, only this time Ethren was on the winning side. Zombies were blowing up everywear as the flaming canopault balls hit them.

The zombies were killing soldiers themselves, feeding off there flesh and brains. We only have to hold this up untill dawn.
Dawn started to near, and the Ultroviolet rays started to hit the zombies. all you could hear is screems as the zombies disinigrated as the sun rose higher.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-06-2001 11:33 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus gained consiasness. He looked around he couldn't find his friends. He stumbled to get up. He looked at his chest it had some burn marks on his chest. It wasn't permanite, but it hurt like hell.

"M-m-m-molok?"Krasus said.

"Hello?"Krasus barely got out.

As he gave up and laid down to die he heard cheering. C-c-c-cheering? Cheer at a time like this... How rich I'm about to die and people are cheering. Krasus got up with just enough strengthe to walk so far. He saw Molok swinging his stormhammer, but this time not at enemys, but for joy he danced around and swung hes hammer.

"Molok..."Kraises said feeling like hes gonna faint.

"Yes Sir Krasus?"Molok said joyful.

"H-h-h-help me,"Krasus said coughing up blood.

"Aye, take a look down there!"Molok shouted hurting Krasus's ears.

The chemist was climbing up the mountain with some more potions. Molok was cheering him on.

"What was that cheering earlier?"Krasus managed to speak.

"We won!" Molok shouted.

Hehehe... we won. At first I thought we had no chance whatsoever. Thank god! Krasus started coughing furiously.
As another blood bubble popped from his mouth Krasus wasn't sure if the chemist would bring the potions in time. He closed his eyes thinking he would die as he heard the dwarf

"Just in time me'lad!"Molok shouted.

Breathing hard the chemist said,"Yes, as usual."

Molok woke Krasus from his little mind warp and made him drink the potion. What is this? My first guess is horse ****.
He started to feel his wound heal, but when he did he got relaxed and took a nap. Krasus awoke in perfect condition.
Krasus examined his body for any scars or any injurys the potion did not cure. Not one. As he got up he had a little grin on is fase.

"Lets go home!"Krasus shouted enthusiasticly.

"Aye!"Molok shouted in the same manner.

"Yes."said the chemist he wasn't enthusiastic, but he was glad to go home.

As Krasus mumered a few words of power he transported them all home.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 02:11 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Writing like that is a pretty bad way to roleplay, y'know..

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 05:01 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

Talking Yeah I know!

Yes I know! As long as you know what I meen.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-07-2001 05:06 PM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Guess what? Thelko's View.

All was well. Thanks to Thelko, Ethren won the war. Everyone in the palace was partying all day long, and King Shapen gave Thelko a feast to remember. "So, tell us again Thelko. How did you stop the zombies?" Asked Shapen. "After our strong mages casted the firewall, I gave the command to unleash all of out artillery."

"Well done Thelko." Replied Shapen. "It took everything we had to stop that small attack?" Announced a town elder, "What if they were to attack again in a larger number?"

"Nonsense. That was the strongest attack the Undead have ever had. Right Thelko?" Gorion replied in hesitation.

"Well I am not shure about that. The undead DID attack The Keldrin army before in swarms large enough to almost defeat it. However, The undead only attacked every night for 5 days." Reembursed Thelko.

"So they are not finished attacking?" asked Gorion

"It is a possibility that that was there first attack to only test our defences, but not likely." Added Thelko.

"Just incase, I will send a messenger to alert the Keldrin army for back-up, because if what you say is true. We will not stand a chance for there second attack." Said Shapen

"By the time the messenger gets there and the army comes to help, Ethren will just be a pile of rubble." Replaied Gorion.

"Not nessessarly." Said the elder, "The zombies need time to regenerate. It is said that when it is night all the time, they wil shed there meain attack."

"Send the messenger at once. We don't have a second to lose. Meanwhile I will be making another attack plan." said Thelko.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-08-2001 02:24 AM
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus was in his room on his bed day dreaming. I can't believe we won. What would have happend if we lost? I don't believe I should think this way. Krasus yawned and stretched out on his bed and went to sleep. He had a dream, a wonderful dream, but in this dream he saw a beautiful lady in a silver dress.
He stared at her trying to make out her face. He couldn't see it in time becouse his clan leader woke him up.

"You had a glorious battle!" Yelled the leader.

"Yeah," Krasus said while scratching his head.

"Those zombies are crying for there damned mothers!" the leader said with a grin.

"We shall feast, feast like we never feasted before!" he said with a grin.

Krasus wasn't too enthusiastic. He stepped outside to take a breath then decided to walk around. Man it feels good to not fight now. As soon as he sat down a Hobit pointed a dagger on his back almoust peircing his skin.

"Give me your money!" sneered the Hobit

"You ingrateful |3astard!" Krasus yelled.

"|3astard am I? We'll see whos a |3astard!

The hobit pushed harder on the dagger. This time it was piercing only a few centimeters in.

"O-o-ok!" Krasus said it very low.

"Hehehe I knew you would!" the hobit said while grinnin.

Krasus reached for his coin back then hesitated.

"Hurry up!" the hobit yelled.

Krasus said some words of power as low as he could, but the hobits ears were too good. The hobit tried to stab it deeper, but before he could Krasus pulled it out and threw it away. He finished his spell pointed his right hand with index finger expanded.

"You die now!" Krasus shouted

Krasus's finger was engulphed in flames. Then, he shot a beam of fire engulphed in flames. As he hit the ground Krasus walked up to him stared a while, then grabbed the body and disposed of it.

"What a pity that these thief must die disgraseful deaths,"Krasus said under his breath.

Krasus was walking to the entrance of his room when he froze. He sensed pure evil. I've never felt any thing that evil. Maybe maybe this is it the end.

Fight fair? Don't make me laugh!

SBD is offline Old Post 07-08-2001 05:48 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

NPC: General.

The general stood looking out the window with his hands behind his back.

"Do you think we've won?"the general asked his right hand man.

He replied in confidence "Yes, and even if we didn't win we would kick there asses again!"

By the love of god I hope hes right.

He yelled at the butler when he entered to get him there finest wine available. He sat and waited. He peered over to the swords on the wall. Damn those zombies. He leaned back in his chair. Where the hell is that butler with my wine? The butler walked in then the general slammed his hand on the table.

"About time!"he shouted.

"Y-y-y-yes sir."He trembled.

You are dismissed!" he said anryly.

He drank it down fast. Then got back up and looked out the window again.

"Damned *hic*pe-people, I'm sithin here kicken thom sombie azz and all *hic yallz can do it watch!"he spoke drunkly.

He stared at the bottle and then sniffed it.

"Thiz izn't winze!"He said stumbling.

When the general found out it was liquer he was about to beat the butler then he passed out. He woke up with a goblin in his face.

"Lord Nekros wants you dead!" the goblin said in a high pitched voice.

"Yo-you baztard," he said still drunk.

"Whoze da hell iz Nekrozve?" he asked.

"He... He is the person responsible for the attack, the attack on Ethren." he said in a straight voice.

"Whyze zend a gooblin?"he asked.

"Hmmmm... he caught me stealing some stuff so I have to work for him or I die." he said angryly.

The goblin turned his head to a slant and had a grin that almouest touched each ear.

"Bye." he said laughing.

The goblin pulled out a foot long dagger and jabbed it through his stomache.

"N-n-n-o p-p-please help me G-g-g-goddddd."he died of at the end of the sentence.

"Easier than I thought!" he talked as if qwere talking to the general.

The goblin laughed a wicked laugh. He finaly took of through the window.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 01:18 AM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

OOC: I like, I wouldn't makke a good post right now, so tomorro, i will get it going, btw i see where you are comming from, and I think it will make the story good. Oh I am surprized Strider hasn't said anything about your post yet

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 02:56 AM
SBD
GoblinThief

OCC: Why are you surprised? Me... I hope he doesn't post... Well, anything that's bad aboust my story, but if he does ohwell its ok. The only thing I hate about my general thingy was the goblin the reason why he was helping Nekros was corny, but simple.Probaly needed a diffrent story or more detail. Strider if your there what do you think? More detail or diffrent story? Well, waiting for you to post!

Fight fair? Don't make me laugh!

SBD is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 01:57 PM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

OOC: Lord, please delete that post. Fist off we are at ethren not keldrin. second you dont just go kill people in town and get away with it. Third noone know about the General being dead yet. Wait untill a little more happens then you can post if it is well sustained.

Thelko's View

Thelko could not sleep at all that night. Just thinking about the undead having to attavk again, but in a major swarm. He tossed and turned all night. He made it clear to himself that the artifact had to be found and returned. Thelko was thinking of a plan when he heard a scilent scream.

Thelko walked out of his room and down the hallway untill he came to Gorion's room. "It sounded liek it came from here."
THelko walked in, and saw what had happened and quickly ran to the open window. He was a goblin running away from Ethren extreamly fast. Thelko pulled a throwing knife out of his boot and threw it at the goblin.

THe knife hit the goblin in the sholderblade. It didn't pierce enough to kill, but to hurt it bad leaving a blood trail. I must tell shapen what happened at once. But why wold a mear goblin have done it?

Thelko walked to Shapen's quarters, woke him up, and explained what had happened. Thelko also told him that he threw a knife to make a blood trail. Shapen said that he would send a crew in the morning.

After a sleepless night, Thelko went to the tavern, while he saw thesearch soldiers look for the goblin. Thelko drank some Elven Ale, and then asked the bartender about a chemnist that was around. The bartender told him to go up 4 houses and he would find one.

Thelko walked up 4 houses, just like the bartender said, and knocked on the door. A old man with a long white beard opened the door. "I'm looking for someone that can make potions that are the strongest and rarest of all." said Thelko. The man nodded and let Thelko in.

"So what yee be looking for my good friend'" asked the old man.
"I want a holy-vile potion. THe strongest you could make," replied Thelko
"How would you know about such a rare potion?" asked the old man furiously.
"I have my ways." exclaimed Thelko.

"Sigh.. I can make 1, but I dont think you can afford it." said the old man.
"Oh, I CAN. Infact I could afford 100 if i wanted to." replied Thelko waving a marble-sized pice of keldrinite.
"Ok, but it will take 24 hours to make," noted the old man.

Thelko walked out thinking All I need now is the strongest mage around to engulf the potion into a holy blue flame. The zombies would be helpless then only if it was strong enough.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 02:01 AM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

OOC: the same with you holy, that part with blade just doesn't fit in right, and maked the story go off topic.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 02:03 AM
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus woke up to a knocking at the door. At first he ignored it and tried to go to sleep. After the knock continued for 20seconds he answered.

"What is it!?"Krasus said angryly.

"Sir Krasus there is a person here to see you,"he said.

"Damnit... Ok! I'll be there in a second!"he yelled.

Krasus got dressed up put on his boots,ring, and talisman then walked out brushing his hair with his hands. When he maid his way into the den he saw a guy, a guy whos eyes flared, but not with red but blue.

"Yes?"Krasus asked.

"Sir Krasus?"He asked.

"Yes."Krasus said.

"I'm Sir Guy you must have heard of the killing of the General?"he asked.

"The General? he asked.

"Yes, ahve you heard anything?" Guy asked.

"No, sorry, Why what happend?"Krasus asked.

"He was brutaly murdered."He said coldly.

"Wow, any clues?"Krasus asked.

"No, and if there were I wouldn't be allowed to tell you, Sorry for your trouble Good bye!" Guy said.

Krasus leaned backin his chair and thought. Why would they kill general? What meaning is behind this, and a goblin... of all the races... Krasus got up and went outside to walk around town.
The birds were chirping the sun was up and bright not a cloud in the sky. If only every day was as joyful as this. Krasus went into the tavern and sat down. As he looked to his right he saw Molok.

"Hey Molok!"Krasus yelled.

"Hey Sir Krasus," Molok said.

"You sad?"Molok asked.

"Sad? Why would I be sad?"Krasus asked.

"We may have to go into war again."Molok replied.

"Realy!? Damn... why?"Krasus said with a balled up fist gripping on nothing harder and harder.

"Aye its ye zombies they shant stop fighting, but niether will I!"Molok yelled.

Why won't this war end? We won't survive a second wave.

Krasus demanded there finest ale. He slapped some elven ale on the table.

"Will that be all?"the bartender asked.

"Yes,"Krasus replied.

Krasus got up and headed out. He stopped at a wizards house to check and see if they got new scrolls he can study. He peered around. He saw one new one. He walked up to it and studied it hmmm...

"How much is this for?"Krasus asked.

"25gold peices!"he shouted.

"Wow thats alot for a scroll, esoecialy from here."Krasus said.

"Yes, but its a very powerful spell,"the man said reasuringly.

"I sure hope so,"Krasus said in an unsure way.

Krasus walked home to study the scroll. He opened it on the table

Scroll of Time
Spell: Time
Mana: 45
desription: Can speed up aging for ones time. Example: You can cast this on a goblin and it will make him fatiqued for months and months without sleep.
Concept: Will speed up time on your foe.
Words of power: Abraroscastravaros asteriano!
Wizard lvl recommended: 3

Krasus studied it to make sure hed remmember it by heart. That night he was sleepless. Unable to sleep he went into the kitchen for a snack. He found some beef jerky and ate that and drank it with some wine. Krasus managed to get a few hours of sleep that night, but was fatiqued when awoke. He decided to sleep that morning, he put his head down thn drifted away.

SBD is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 03:10 AM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Thelko's view

That night, Thelko amazingly managed to sleep. However, good dreams were not comming ahead.

Thelko woke up to a bright light. He opened his eyes, and shielded them with his hand. He saw what appeared to be an holy spirite. This was so ordinary spirite. It looked like a female, that Thelko had seen before. It was hard to make out, but she did look farmilliar.

Spirite: "Hello Thelko." "It is time to wake up."

The voice was very high pitched, but it was almost like it was singing.

"Who are you?" Asked Thelko.

Spirite: "You don't remember me?" "How could you forget."

The image started to come more clear to see.

"No it cant be." "Lolita?" Wondered Thelko

Spirite: "Yes it is me." "I knew you would remember."

"I am sorry for what happened to you. It is all my fault." explained Thelko,

Spirite: "No, It is not your fault. You must never live in the past. You have to eorry about the future now"

"I have a pla...."

Spirite: "Yes Thelko, but you need to find the mage that counts. There is 1 in this town by the name of krasus. It will take a mixture of a time and super flame spell for it to work, but he is the only one who can do it."

"I will find him at dawn."

Spirite: "You must hurry, the zombies will attack with there biggest army tomorrow night.

The voice and image starts to fade

Spirite: "Dont worry about the past. I will be ok. Protect The people of this world."

Thelko awakens all sweaty breathing hard. He sits up on his bed.
It was a nightmare. But I must find Krasus. Lolita would not have done that to me for no reason. Thelko lays back down and falls asleep.

OOC: btw lolita is his love that he lost read the backstory on my char. Holy, lets make this good.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 05:04 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

OOC: Stop doing this thread like that! Spectre: Blah blah... that's a BAD way to write.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 05:27 PM
SBD
GoblinThief

Krasus woke up that afternoon. He knew this was the day... the day of the zombie attack. He stepped outside noticing a swarm of warriors enter. It was not Ethren warriors. It was Keldrin warriors.
So the reinforcements have arrived. When the reinforcments made there way to the castle Krasus walked to the tavern. He asked for liquer he gave no specifics, but the barteender knew exactly what to get. Krasus drank a few gulps.
He looked at the stage in front of the tavern. Girls were performing for the warriors fight. Krasus turned his attention toward his drink. He drank the rest of it and asked for some more. As the barteender put his drink down a group of Keldrin paladins came in bossing everyone around. As they pointed there attention toward Krasus. They went ovewr toward Krasus and demanded him to move Krasus gave him the fingewr turned around and started drinking.

Paladin: "Damn you!"he shouted.

The paladin grabbed him and punched him Krasus wiped the blood from his mouth and was about to cast a spell untill Molok interfered.

Molok: "It ain't worth it me'lad,"he said.
Krasus: "...I guess not, but I hope they go to hell!"Krasus yelled.

Krasus stepped out with Molok. They walked to a weapon shop. Krasus looked at the weapons with Molok. He acted impressed if Molok was. When they were done they parted there ways. Krasus went to a bakers shop for lunch and bought him a basket of bisquets. He drank it with his flasqe full of dwarven ale. He sat by the fountain in at the center of Keldrin and ate. When he was done a couple of guards had seized him.

Krasus: "What is the meaning of this!?"he yelled

Gaurd1: "Come with us," he said.

Gaurd2: "The king summons you,"the pther one said.

They took Krasus to the throne and threw him on his knees.

Guard1: "This is sir Krasus Lord Shapen,"he said.

Shapen: "Yall are dismised,"he said

Guard1&2: "Yes sir!"they said saluting.

Shapen: "Krasus we have a special mission for you Krasus,"he said.

Krasus: "Realy? I thought you were done with me!"he said.

Krasus: "I'm not your tool of war!"he said.

Shapen: "There is no choice!" he yelled.

Shapen: "You are the person we chose to try to put an end to this war!"he yelled.

Krasus: "Me? Just me? Are you crazy there are about 600 zombies out there! I'm not a one man army!"he argued.

Shapen: "We have a special mission for you," he said

Krasus: "Realy? and what would that be?" he said sarcasticly.

Shapen: "To sneak in the crept with three other people and kill nekros yourself."he said.

Shapen: "Pick those three people you want with you, you will leave 1day after the war when thwe crypt is less guarded!

Krasus was dismissed. Molok was waiting outside for him.

Molok: "What happend?" he asked.

Krasus explained what had happened and asked Molok to join him. Molok accepted and knew another swordsman in the woods by Ethren. As Krasus and Molok came across the house they knocked. A tall skiny man with brown hair and eyes answered the door.

Molok: "Hey Harach!" he yelled

Last edited by SBD on 07-10-2001 at 06:56 PM

SBD is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 06:28 PM
Lord-Blade
GoblinThief

Harach X'u:"Oh hello Molok,it's good to see you again!",he replied.

Harach X'u:"What has brought you to the neck of these woods,and who is your friend?",he asked.

Molok told him who Krasus was and why they have came here.

Harach X'u:"Your sure i'm the right man for this job?"he asked.

OOC:What the crap? Skinny??????

[IMG]C:\blademaster-dither.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\footman2.gif[/IMG]

-WarCraft-...gotta love it

Lord-Blade is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lord-Blade Click here to Send Lord-Blade a Private Message Click Here to Email Lord-Blade Find more posts by Lord-Blade Add Lord-Blade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

OOC: ok we have to stop that we are giving strider grey hairs. holy did you read my post. you are suppost to help me out. I am gonna make a OOC: thread before we go any further so we can get the points across, but I will let it play for now because I have an Idea to go with it. after my post only post in the OOC thread untill we get this to go right. sorry to be a meany.

Once again. Thelko's View.

Thelko woke up the next morning, and rushed to the potion shop to pick up his holy-vile potion. He seen the Keldrin Army enter, and he let out a sigh of relief. Thelko, remembering his dream, rushed to see king shapen at once.

When Thelko walked into the throne room. He seen Shapen and the general of the keldrin army discussing plans. When Thelko came near, he noticed the general acting like he had a sudden headache, and sit down holding his hand over his head.

"How are you doing today your highness" asked Thelko. "Oh, I am doing fine. Just sitting here discussing war plans with the keldrin general." Shapen added. "I thought no plans were to be discussed without me around." explained Thelko. "But thease plans are very good, you will have to take a look at them later." said Shapen.

"What I came here to ask is if I could have you search for a mage in this town." asked Thelko. "Shure, what is his name?" asked Shapen. "His name is Krasus." said Thelko. "Do you mean Sir Krasus Leader of the five?" asked Shapen. "I guess that is it, yes." said Thelko. "Well me and the general here sent him on a special mission. To go to the crypt and find out any information about that artifact."

"NOOOO, Your kidding right?" asked Thelko frightened. "Why? what did you need him for?" asked Shapen.

The General fainted, and 2 guards carried him to his room.

"He is the key to winning this war. Without him, even with the keldrin army, all hope is lost." explained Thelko. "Whell he is long gone now."

Thelko walked out almost crying. He heard strange noises comming from down the hall. Thelko walked down the hall untill he came to a door that was open just enough so Thelko could see whats inside.

Inside the room he saw the general on the bed with a green glow around him. The noises were comming from him too.
The general was about to walk out of the room, so Thelko ran to the king as fast as he could.

"KING SHAPEN KING shapen King Shapen." Rushed Thelko. "What is it Thelko?" asked Shapen "It is about the Keldrin Army. They are ....." Said Thelko right before the general inturupted. "Ready for war" said the General. "NO, This is a false army it is REALLY THE ZOMBIES!" Screamed Thelko.

The General drew his sword and started to swing at Thelko. Before He could move his sword an inch, Thelko pulled out the holy-vile potion and threw a drop of it on the general.

The General started to disinagrate right in front of there eyes.
"THE ZOMBIES ARE HERE AND THIS TIME IT IS FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND THE OUTSIDE IN!!!" Screamed Thelko.

Go Non-Communists!

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 09:29 PM