Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > Interviews with the Characters
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Interviews with the Characters

Welcome back to Internetainment Tonight, I'm your host KiKi Keldrane and tonight we'll be talking with some of the characters from the stories "Divinity" and "Divinity: Journeyman". Joining us first, here at the studios, is Alex "Freidric" Johnson.

Kiki: Good evening, Alex, how are you?

A: Well, KiKi, I'm fine and as always, it's a REAL pleasure to see you. I get tired of looking at all these old dried up characters around the monastery, ya know. They're all covered up in these long, bulky robes, and the women there, jeesh! They don't look half as good as you, nice dress by the way, short. I like that.

Kiki: Uh, ahem, well, THANK you Alex. *Cough*. So what would you say you enjoyed best about working on "Divinity" so far?

A: Well, I get to be the guy in charge. That's pretty cool. I can be cranky and old and order folks around; yanno that works for me. I'm the wise "old" head.

offstage: You mean the old WISEGUY!

Kiki: Oh my! Look, we have a surprise visitor! Would you please welcome Sister Dorothy "Eglantine"! Hello Dorothy.

D: Hello Kiki. Hello Alex.

A: Humph!

Kiki: Dorothy, you also play a character at the monastery, right? What's your part in this whole story?

D: Well, unlike Alex, who's all "wise" and everything, I get to provide the comparison part, yanno, the opposite? The, oh what, do they call it? Counterpoint? No, that can't be right. Anyways the kinda ditzy person you wouldn't expect to find in a spiritual institute of higher learning. Hahaha. Did I say that right?

A: ***rolleyes***

D: Anyway, Kiki, I can't TELL you how excited I am to be on your show. Nothing exciting EVER happens at the monastery!

Kiki: Well, wait, how can you say that Dorothy. I mean, didn't you just have a goblin invasion there and the whole start of some mystic quest?

D: Well, yes, we did have a few of those green things through one night, what a mess! The cook dented a few pans that night, let me tell you. And yes, we DID have the start of the quest, but, NOTHING is happening. I mean, have you kept up with the story? Here they are in the middle of an exciting journey and all that Ileni person keeps prattling on about is her dreams. I mean, WHO cares, right? And what's with the teen-age angst relationship going on with that new girl and the thief, whats-his-name, oh yes, Foxhead. I mean, it's hardly the typical boy-meets-girl kinda thing. Boy-bashes-hut-girl-bashes-boy. How does that work for a story line? And furthermore..

Kiki: I HATE to cut you off, Dorothy, (whew!), but we've run out of time. Stay tuned next week, when we check in with some of the other characters, including, that lovable big bad guy: Gus, The Orc Boss. That's all for tonight. This is Kiki Keldrane saying, Keep Reading!

D: ...and is that Silver-colored guy ever going to get his head back straight? Not that's it crooked, heh, because nobody in Divinity is crooked, we're all very honest, well, maybe not everybody, because there are a few bad ones in the mine, yanno, I never did understand what's happening with Saere, SUCH a lovely girl, she sings like a lark...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

And we're back for our second edition of Internetainment Tonight.
Once again, I'm your host Kiki Keldrane, and with us tonight, via satellite, is our guest, Gus, The Orc Boss.

Kiki: Gus, can you hear me?

Gus:....Speak!

Kiki: Gus, tell me, in your own words, what motivates you? You're such an interesting enigma. Can you help our readers get a feel for the "guy" underneath the character?

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 09-26-2001 at 12:27 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 05:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Gus: Well, kiki, in all honesty I think this part is a challenge. Ya' see I'm a nice lovable guy, really. I live with my mom and stuff... I watch TV with the kids. I mean really do you have ANY idea how [censored] that picture would be down in that mine if we didn't have cable? Anyways, so I call down to the studio and all I get is

" SHHHCCLLUUURRPEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!
!!!!!!!"

So I hang up, yanno? I call back the next day and what do you know, someone really answers me, apologizing for the goblins. We accidentally let them out of their cage... yanno? I mean they had these big googily eyes... I COULDN'T HELP IT! IM SORRY!

So I asked for the part of someone "big." Whoo boy... Kiki? Kiki? You there? Oh, sorry, I guess I need to brush my teeth more often.

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Kiki: uhhhh.... *cough* uhh...we still on? OH! *ahem* Yes.
uh...THANK you Gus, for that insightful interview! *cough* now what? commerical break? yes! We'll be right back after a word from our sponser, Arthur's Armory and Sword Emporium. Heh. cut! oh jeez, somebody get me a coffee, extra cream. Did you SEE the teeth on that guy? I know I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks! How do they stand working with...3,2,1! And we're back! In our continuing coverage of "Divinity's Bad Guys", we're going to go to a live interview with the notorious Nagfoot, somewhere on location outside of Keldrin Mine. Our field correspondent, Chet Nevim is on site. Chet? Are you there?

C: ....POP!.....**snap***...Kiki...*crackle*.... seems to be.....*pop*...
Kiki: CHET! Chet, we can barely hear you. Can you tell us what's happening?
C: ....missing... Is that any better Kiki? Yes, I can hear you. I'm here talking with...excuse me what did you say your name was?
off camera: SLKIEHKEKEK!
C: ...ah, Sally Nagfoot, the character's sister. She is here...
Kiki: Chet! I'm sorry to interrupt. I thought the interview was with the Notorious Nagfoot himself?
C: Ah, well, Sally here, yes, you can wave, has just told us that he's on location at a shoot, yes, darling, the camera is right there, and has offered to...no wait, don't whack the power cord. No! That's NOT a snake. NO! NO! STOP! Sally!
Kiki: CHET! Chet! We're losing picture!
C: *pop*...snap...Kiki...back to you....
Kiki: well, there you have it. Some of the difficulties of working with, um, non-union characters. Next week, interviews with characters actually ON the quest. Should be an exciting broadcast. 'Til then, Keep Reading!
We off? Ohmygod, did you SEE the look on Chet's face when that thing tried to bite the cable? Hahahaha, we're gonna give him a hard time at lunch next week!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 09-25-2001 06:10 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Welcome back to our weekly edition of Internetainment Tonight. I'm your host, KiKi Keldrane, coming LIVE to you from outside the fabulous Sanctuary Hotel on that fantastic island getaway, Sanctuary Island! We're here, breathlessly awaiting the arrival of those marvelous characters from "Divinity" and "Divinity: Journeymen". The crowds here are growing, as you can see behind me....

handwaving: HI MOM!

...We've got the red carpet out and we're just counting down hours now. While we wait, we're going to try to interview some of the OTHER characters and maybe a few happy fans here....

cheers from the crowd: alright!

My field co-host, Chet Nevim is also here with us tonight, on the other side of the island...CHET! What happened to your hand?

Chet: *heh* Well Kiki, let's just say I had a little trouble with a
very "friendly" female goblin. But..on to our story. I'm standing here with a very battered hut behind me. As you can see, there are bits and pieces of wood scattered everywhere and a hole here...in the side of the wall....that looks like an outline of a male adolescent.
This is purported to be THE hut from that famous boy-meets-girl- by-tumbling-head-over-heels-into-her-soup scene. I don't know if you can see into the destruction inside, but there's...

OFFSCREEN: mah hut! MAH HUT! What in bloody Phen's name have yoo doone to mah hut! Arrrggg....I cawn't wait to get me hands on the bloody...YOU! YOU there with the camera...!

Chet: Uh, Sir! Sir, are you the OWNER of this hut? Sir? ohmigaw...he's got a longsword! KIKI, we'll have to get back to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......ruuunn!

Kiki: Well, there's Chet again, in another action interview! Back here, we're still waiting breathlessly for those inimitable arrivals, so stay tuned! Chet! Are you there? Did he make it? What's our insurance coverage?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 12:52 AM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

R-O-F-L-M-A-O!!!
Nice interview thingie.

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

ROFL!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

i'D LOVE to see Saere and company interviewed too! (these are half-serious...to help with character understanding..) heheh

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 09:00 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

That was delightful.

Strider. 3 words for you sir.

GO POST NOW.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

lol!

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-26-2001 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote