Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > OOC The Campaign of Kergulla
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
croaton
GoblinThief

OOC The Campaign of Kergulla

For non-plot advancing posts about the thread.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

croaton is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for croaton Click here to Send croaton a Private Message Find more posts by croaton Add croaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croaton
GoblinThief

Phew, thank goodness I got that off my chest.

That twist with the Sean/Kergulla and Kergulla/Sean plot has been a long time coming, but it's nice to finally get it out in the open.

Where do we go from here?
Well now that Sean has his memory back, he realises that he is the evil that everyone assumed Kergulla to be. So in my eyes we have a new enemy. Also a new character, this "Rhonin" character in the blue robes who is tacking Sean.

Does anyone want to take over Rhonin?

croaton is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for croaton Click here to Send croaton a Private Message Find more posts by croaton Add croaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anfini
GoblinRunt

That's a hell of a lot of plot twists! Those aren't really twists, though. They're spirals! =)

Anyway, it seems like if no new characters join, or if no one comes up with a new quest, or a goal, or something to aim for, then this story will quickly draw to an end. I'll see what I can do to draw out this story longer, unless we just want to end it soon. It's up to you guys. I've alreeady got something brewing in my mind, but I don't want to continue the story if you guys just want to end it.

Anfini is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anfini Click here to Send Anfini a Private Message Click Here to Email Anfini Find more posts by Anfini Add Anfini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SephirothRPG
OrcRavager

Lol, No fair Rhonin is the character I made up its 100% story master approved lol. These twists and turns are develeping to be quite confusing, but I like that in a story. If we keep it up this story will go on forever.

SephirothRPG is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SephirothRPG Click here to Send SephirothRPG a Private Message Click Here to Email SephirothRPG Find more posts by SephirothRPG Add SephirothRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croaton
GoblinThief

Oh. Sorry Seph I didn't know Rhonin was your character.

I created the 'blue man' to be what Sean thought of himself as ... kind of like a dual personality. I know it sounds wierd but, you'll see soon enough.

Anyways, you took 'blue man and made him into Rhonin, which i have no problem with, just so long as it fits in with the history. Of course, then again Sean's memory could be completely screwed and all of this could be fake ... but nobody knows.

croaton is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 05:54 AM
croaton
GoblinThief

I will be away for a few weeks, so I am going to temporarily write Kergulla/Sean out of the story. He will go on a "soul-search" to try and control his violent mutations, which will allow me to distance myself from the story, without actually leaving it forever.

DO NOT let this story die on me. Continue to update.

If anyone other then Anfini or SepherothRPG is reading this, please, please, please try to join into The Campaign of Kergulla as a new character and keep it moving along.

I do not care, and I don't think Carasser (the story starter) would mind either. As long as it is logical, just come in at any point with a new character.

I am interested in seeing where this Anfini plot-line is going ...

croaton is offline Old Post 08-10-2001 08:13 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

so I can join in? becouse Robed figure and Uprising are not being posted on

-If I were you I would run. If you were me you would be good looking.
-You've just hit rock bottom and you're only starting to dig.

God Bless America

If you post something great we'll use it and abuse it!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Unless they specifically say you can't join in, join in. =]

Sometimes it's wise to contact them first.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croaton
GoblinThief

I am at a brief hiatus in my vacation, and just quickly checking in to see where the story is going. Interesting to see Strider's new character at work ... any ways, everyone feel free to join in. I know that Carasser (the post starter) has no problem with that. He has stated that he just likes to read it, not write it.

Sean/Kergulla will be back by September.

croaton is offline Old Post 08-16-2001 05:20 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Gasala and Leaf are going to be incapacitated for a while... Considering they both used the EXTENT of their power (Leaf went far beyond, actually.. He normally can only do small attacks), they are drained of mana for now.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-16-2001 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

i'll find a place to jump in and jump in

God Bless America

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anfini
GoblinRunt

SephirothRPG, if you are talking to me about "there is a moat between the armies"... I know. (Duh.) I'm simply retelling how the moat was created through Anfini's point of view. (I don't deem it necessary to add "So and So's POV" as some people do.)

Anfini is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 04:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anfini Click here to Send Anfini a Private Message Click Here to Email Anfini Find more posts by Anfini Add Anfini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

Hmph, my creativity just aint working since school started.
I cant get any ideas of how to mix my elf with the IC thread. If that young elf hadnt reached Keldrin yet, sure id have a start point, BUT she did.
Can anyone just start a lead for me?
Oh, and keldrin is a big fortified city right?

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

yes it is and you can have your char coming over one of the mountains near K town or out of the forest near K town

God Bless America

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 06:46 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

or boat

God Bless America

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 09-23-2001 08:39 PM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

I dont have a problem of how to get to keldrin. I have a problem with what to do once I enter the town. Writers Block....
What I meant when I said a "lead" was like someoen to do something that I could jump into.
Or, maybe if I could have a better look at Who is What at this war maybe I could use it but it seems like Keldrin vs. Some Other Guys, so I cant quite do anything with it yet.

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-24-2001 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Well, they had some mistakes that I fixed... It's the Keldrenian White Army against raiders.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 09-27-2001 01:06 PM
Anfini
GoblinRunt

... Raiders? Don't tell me I have to go through this again.

Anfini is offline Old Post 09-28-2001 12:20 AM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

LOL

And ya wont have to, if you continue the story.

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 09-28-2001 01:57 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

You're not the Jaten Vanguard. They are PART of the kingdom. Only a rebel house would attack Keldrin.

You DID read the storyline draft right?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 09-28-2001 09:00 PM
Anfini
GoblinRunt

Actually, I did. Care to point me to where it says that?

Anfini is offline Old Post 09-29-2001 12:10 AM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

Shadow Wolf, your gonna have to continue the story or at least tell us what attacked ya (Hey, since you sang a song it can be a demon, a Creature from the Shadows (named Jack.. Just kidding ), or stalkers from the Jaten army.). I dont wanna ruin your plot if you had something planned.

By the way, just for you people to know Haralbor treats ALL singing, unless stated in the character sheet the character can sing well, HORRIBLE and WILL make him nightmares. Just kidding.

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 06:42 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

the song is from his past(he cant remmeber his past becouse he got hit on his head by a rock in a rock slide. but stuff does come through from it every so often). he can sing well not the best but well. he passed out becouse he was drunk.

I a plot for K'neht but your posting wouldnt ruin it.

God Bless America

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 10-02-2001 08:48 PM