Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > Serious OOC thread for Divinity Journey...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Strider
TRPG Story Master

You're accusing ME of bad roleplaying? The Enigma? The roleplaying God?

(GACK!)

Sorry. =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Oh look, it's a stranger. Let's kill him before we know who and what he is! DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!

"Oh yeah, like that's ever gonna happen."

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

I was joking... just strider made the mention in his story post that his char was ready to fight. anyway...

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

heh. I should've put a at the end of mine.

I am waiting to see Ewyn swing into action! unless of course, he means with Saere.

Anyhoo, it's time we heard from H'Dero, Foxhead, Av, and Silver too. So I am restraining myself from posting.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by TridentRX
holding a rope attached to a pony.

Is this aimed at me?

Ed: Trying to find time to sit down and post, busy busy busy, school starts for me next week, so I am getting my supplies and stuff

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

ROFTLMAO!

haha. No I don't mean that. I mean a REAL pony, not a SILVER one.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Anyone mind if those ropes become undone...? That could be some more good fun for Matty.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

WHOOOO HOOO!

CRASH in the house, baby!

DO IT!

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 03:32 AM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

Nice new 'logo', Golden Flight

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Thanks, I go through a lot of them...constantly changing...like me.

GoldenFlight

House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 05:58 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

First she was annoying, then collected, then she became all out crazy.

It's hard to keep track. =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

matty's post

quote:
Originally posted by TheMatt2000
OOC: No offense silver, (down a bit) it makes Av more in char. Btw, silver birch was a good joke
IC:

Get out of my house!

Just as Avalon attempted to whack the silver warrior on the head with "Tiny Tim", he picked her up, just like a little baby, set her in a chair, and tied her up.

"You really shouldn't go around hitting people with a big Silver pole. You could hurt someone!"

Silver pole? Tim's made out of Birch... guess those warriors aren't known for their brains..

After much squirming and growling, Avalon decided to calm down a little. "What are you... people... doing in my house?! I was just trying to have a nice quiet dinner when HE," pointing at the crumpled up black heap, "decided to drop in!"

"And what are you looking at?!" Avalon said defiantly as an old, tired looking, cleric began staring at her. A huge muscular man came up behind her and took a blue thing from her pack.

Great. I'm stuck in here with two fighters, a falling thief, and an old lady.

How can she point when her hands are tied up?

Crash can you edit your sig out. Kinda disrupts the flow of the story.

Yes the 'stranger' is talking to you Goldy.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:33 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Sorry. I have everyone's sig turned off in prefrences because they were annoying.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 06:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Trident, yes I knew he was.

Crash: thanks for no sig.

Strudle: I am just a multi-faceted person who's never boring. Exasperating, irritating, challenging, preposterous, nonsensical, irreverent, perverse...

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 08:13 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

In other words, she is your greatly more than normal mother.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 10:20 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

"oh, oh, oh! I am sorely wounded!"

"Damned with faint praise."

"Average? Sirrah, I have killed for less than that."

Goldy slinks off into a corner. sniff.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 10:24 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

quote:
Originally posted by TheRealCrash
In other words, she is your greatly more than normal mother.

What on earth are you ranting about Goldy. I never mentioned avergae in there...

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 10:38 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ROFL. nice editing...

Oh no, now I'm senile!!!!!!

GoldenFlight

House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 10:54 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

No, you've been senile.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

I plan oin the curse kicking in pretty soon

Trident, which direction would I go to slaughter some people?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 11:09 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

The one that was making everyone all wierd?

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 11:11 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

yes, more than normal.

You mean I've BEEN senile? I don't remember that.

Silver, PLEASE don't kill Av OR the potatoes!

Be nice to the poor little tied up Pony and don't mess with the stranger.

Maybe you should start hacking at the trees, thinking they are ORCs.

GoldenFlight

House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 11:13 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

THE PONY! YES! YES! YES!

As long as its all right with you Crash, uhh.....can I kill him? Then I cook up some stew, and you eat it, not knowing its your pony

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 11:16 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by TridentRX
matty's post

How can she point when her hands are tied up?

With her feet, I only tied her hands.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 11:17 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I think the pony was Trident's.

Poor pony. =(

you, you, you.....CANNIBAL!

GoldenFlight

House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-25-2001 11:19 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Goldy wants a corner? Make Phen transport her to the edge of the map. =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 12:19 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Phen NEVER listens to meeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
eeeeee............
------------------------------

wow! Check it out. Nowheresville.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 12:28 AM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

The pony is Trident, but I will help eat it!

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-26-2001 01:27 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Sun set and the stranger was still standing there in shock, convinced, Ileni was sure, that the rag-tag group of her fellow travelers had confounded the poor man beyond belief.

Ileni tilted her head to one side, a bad habit she'd picked up from young Foxhead and considered her options. Sleep sounded good; she still wasn't completely recovered from the wave of craziness at the shore. Food seemed to be a priority if the indiscreet rumbling in her stomach was any indication. She looked around for the others. They seemed to be as immobile as Sean. Perhaps I can sneak off? she wondered tentatively.

Consulting her mother's spell book, she turned the pages both quietly and quickly until she found the magic she was looking for. Summoning up her courage, she tiptoed stealthily behind the hut.

An incantation, a few flamboyant arm movements, a flash, and voilą! She slowly dissolved, reappearing moments later in front of a white-washed stone building. It was low-slung. The air was fraqrant with the heavy scent of exotic flowers. A warm, salty breeze drifted across her face. "Ahhhhh." She inhaled deeply, feeling the moist air rejuvenate her. Thank you mother! She smiled, patting the leather-bound book back in it's secure location in her pouch. She laughed in memory of the well-worn page, obviously a favorite. A dark-haired lad walked by with a silver platter in his hand and pointed towards a canvas-striped chair. With a flourish, he handed her a brightly-colored concoction in a crystal vial, complete with, of all things! she gurgled, a miniature umbrella!

She propped her feet up, laid her head back, and began comtemplating the book she would soon write... I wonder, she grinned, if they've even noticed I've gone? I hope my stand-in is having a good time there!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-27-2001 12:44 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Goldy???

One toothed billy is here for you!

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-28-2001 01:39 AM