Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > Serious OOC thread for Divinity Journey...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SilverHorse
Banned

lol I immediately thought of either H'dero or rumble putting on a dress would make saere laugh. SO I decided to create a reason to

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Well schnit, you shoulda told me, would have been an opertunity to post.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

SILVER: I gotta warn ya. Matty is seriously ticked off. Don't mess with his girlfriend. OK?

Av doesn't wear dresses, doesn't own any. She's a mercenary soldier.

Shame on you! Do your homework before posting!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 09:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

Did....I....Just...Hear.....EIGHTY?!?!!?!?! Thats older than my mom! :P
(About Strider's post in the first page...)

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Hmmm...

Delta = Pro Roleplaya?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 04:20 PM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

Oh, ok.

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knight Delta Click here to Send Knight Delta a Private Message Click Here to Email Knight Delta Visit Knight Delta's homepage! Find more posts by Knight Delta Add Knight Delta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Hiyo Silver!!! Didn't you see the wink?

Now get outta that dress, the flowers clash with the armor! (Although I don't blame ya, warriors had to wear pretty scratchy clothes.)

---------------

Welcome aboard Crash!

Howdy Mr. Delta.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 06:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Delta is a friend of mine at TRP.

Not exactly a pro though...

Did you EVER get Fenix approved? =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 06:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

He IS approved. There. Here - im not sure. Since you didnt look at the thread yet. I edited my first post to have my character sheet.
He IS approved, i tell ya! They have only one prob with it: They dont "get his personality and the way he talks"....
And personally I don't get that either. :P

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 06:48 PM
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

And I may not be a pro but I aint a n00b either. I can roleplay pretty well. Just gimme a chance, will ya!

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 06:51 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Well, you're no Darksword, that's for sure.

Just fix those virtues!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knight Delta
GoblinThief

W00t's Darksword (Or WHO is darksword)?
And I can't fix those virtues since I aint got any points left, and for how I plan for my character to act these are essential!

And I DO have loyalty and hysterical there, actually. So I don't see why you cant approve it - even GoldenFlight likes it besides the (once again) loyalty\\hysterical part...

Knight Delta is offline Old Post 08-18-2001 08:23 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

=\

I just don't like the virtues and flaws. =\

Bah.

Darksword was a persistant bugger who kept posting his character sheet until I banned him.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-18-2001 06:21 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

ok

Diez will send some one to pick you guys up. But, when do you think the best time for that is? Now, 5 posts later, even later than that.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Ok.... We're in a hut on Sanct Island... Diez finds us, or something...

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 06:24 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

It wouln't be real realistic if Diez came out and found you. A squire or servant is more realistic. This part of the adventure will have several NPC's. We will need 2 servants, a King, guardsman, and maybe some townsfolk. I think a meeting is in order.

Where is Goldy and matty?
What happened to your ICQ Strider?

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

My ICQ, to quote the layman, is 'b0rked'.

I can't remember the password after my last reinstall. =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 08:03 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

make a new one

=[ prolly your only option if you cant recover your password. (have them send it to your email)

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 08:17 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

128106294 is my new icq.

Everyone add me, please...

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 08:29 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Matty and Goldy are still alive...and thankfully our DSL is for the moment. Our water heater however is dead.

What do you need and how can we help?

Townsfolk AND servants, huh? I can be obxnoxious or obsequiece! (Do you know, I can't find that word in the dictionary anymore? HOW rude!) oooh, fun!! I love Ileni, but she has her limits.

OK: Matty doesn't get home from school until 2:30 PST (do the math!) And it's better to try and get a hold of him/us 3:00 PST or later. =)

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 08:44 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Well, I'm leisurely enjoying my now working computer...

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 08:48 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

YEah Strider!!

I will update my icq when I'm back from school-taxi-run number one! =) Oh wait, I have to do TWO runs today. Blarg.

That means in about 2 hours.

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 08:50 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

wee. Playing taxi is fun..

Not

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-22-2001 09:13 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

NPC: simple hunter on Sanctuary Island

Cawker stood at the top of the hill, bow and arrow ready, eyes focused on his prey in the tree top when suddenly something appeared out of nowhere and fell through the roof of a nearby hut.

"Corker!" his mouth draped open and he looked skyward, wondering if anything else would fall from the heavens.

Shouts and curses and loud bangs and moans drew him towards the demolished hut in spite of himself.

"It's a demon!" he gasped, round-eyed, and hurriedly made The Sign. Not sure whether to flee or stay, he saw other "people" hurrying towards the hut. Then more sounds, laughter and suddenly two of them came out into the clearing and just stood there, immobile. Not speaking, not moving, not blinking, not breathing. Frozen.

"Like Holy Statues, they are!" He automatically stepped back, and his back hit tree trunk.

"Wot am I gunna do?" he moaned.

A thundrous voice rang out: "Report This Thread to a Moderator."
"It needs more action!"

The stunned man fell to his knees, blubbering.

"MOVE!" the deep voice commanded again.

And when the little man scurried down the hill as if all the Legendary Demons in Uber were after him, Phen sat back with his warmed mead and chuckled for a long time. Let's see what happens next!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-23-2001 09:41 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

uhhh.

Yea.... Right... Goldy...

Anyway.
I think you guys need to get your characters recovered. Things will start happening in the morning. I believe your characters need some rest. Especially Silver... He needs to be able to take another potion.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 04:39 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Everyone in this thread likes to have damaged characters except me... Anyone see a problem with that?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 04:45 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

No I dont. We are saving the best for last. Better rest up. Maybe Ill send the traveller now to stay the night.

GoldenFlight: Your character will hear a 'HO' in the distance and turn to see a man walking tword the hut holding a rope attached to a pony.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 04:57 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ok, got it.

ED: posted.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 08-24-2001 at 05:19 PM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:03 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Now strider, what ever you do don't kill him.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-24-2001 05:37 PM