Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > Serious OOC thread for Divinity Journey...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

You guys are the best. Sniff. Sorry I had a snit.

Seems to be my lot in life to be what my friend calls me: A cheerful cherub. There are times I wish I could be like Ileni and hide in the corner.

Just please please please tell me I don't come off like Saere!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

we need someone to post.....I can't figure out how to throw Silvran in yet...I need a Jumpstart...

Ed: and if Rumble really isn't coming back, have H'Dero die. make it be something with the scroll being wet...maybe the prophecy that one quest member would die didn't show up until the scroll was dampened?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I don't think it's time to kill of H'Dero yet. (is he TRULY not coming back...what a loss!) I don't miss the character, I miss Rumble.

Silver, perhaps the right time to get active again is when you "land" on the island. Depending on where and how you land and what you hear, you might wanna get active again.

Sounds like I need to move everybody over. And NOT lose H'Dero in the transfer. That would be a wasted, pointless death. IF he's gonna go, let's do it with style.

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

lol, don't mess anyone up while we teleport....

Silver looked at his arms. Yet they were not his arms. For in his utter horror, he know had the hands of Saere.....

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Ouch... Big bulky body with thin singer arms.

When Naggy catches up with us, I'll get him to knife H'Dero or soemthing... =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
Idiocy? you don't know how much reading your posts makes my day better. You know how most of my days go Goldy, I usually tell you all about them

Your posts actually do brighten my otherways sad days. And I thank you for that.

Humor very good. :-) I personally think losing a sence of humor(like the rest of my family) as I grow old would be the worst part of ageing.... Please keep the humor!

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

I posted. I tried to describe the feeling of being transported as your whole body falling asleep (you know, when your leg falls asleep)

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:38 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Thanks DM....my dad's 86 and he STILL has a whacky sense of humor. It got him through 3 wars with his sanity mostly intact. I think I learned to laugh at life from him.

I don't think YOUR humor will ever wear out...it's too twisted to!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 08:42 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Goldy, you on ICQ? I wanna tell you about my day!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 08:55 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ah nuts, doodie, I'm about to take hubby and kids out to lunch. Dentist?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 09:01 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Strider-

Shut off our sig when you post in it, mny friend was reading through it and he said it "broke the feel"

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 10:30 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Heh, fine... There should be an admin command for turning off all sigs in a post.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

I thought about that =P

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 11:29 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

What happened to Ileni? Any clue?

I was gonna have her land in water...and Foxhead well...heh.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 11:57 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Yeah erm... Strider I would also like to get my second character in here... (Avalon) To add to the characters (H'dero is sorta not doing much) and to the plot as well...

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Need more info of what I see when I go to rescue fozhead.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 12:42 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

AAAAAAAAAYYY FOZZY!

Matty is posting...so you should see soon (that's why I'm responding). I think he hit a hut halfway to the village. Matty says, be careful when you get near, you might get decked!

***WARNING*** Fiesty female fighter on board ***WARNING**

Strider had us land in the forest, so don't forget, we're all plowing through that. And WHATEVER might live in it.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 12:51 AM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Ok, I fell into a hut where Avalon lives, its on top of a small hill, about halfway to the village. Its a wood/clay hut, very crude, with a straw roof (That has a matty size hole in it)

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Hey silver do matty a favor and come bursting in to save him from av

(but dont like kill her or anything)

Matty

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:05 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

whatchu talkin bout, I had us land in forest

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:17 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ok, SOMEBODY had us land in forest. Sorry.

Glad we missed the trees!

And poor Foxhead, like his creator, is now officially a numnut!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:18 AM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

I landed somewhere else than the rest of the group

Why do u think ileni screamed?

Matty

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:20 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Illenis turn to post. Err Goldys turn to post Illeni....errrr...whaterver

Goldy Post. =P

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:29 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Are you on Storyline Team?

No?

Didn't think so.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 05:58 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

SL team only, LX.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 04:22 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Stirder...help out an old lady today who hasn't had any sleep...

what's up with Saere? I think Ileni missed something (or she needs to shave the long white beard she aquired when she transported.)

btw: I hope your headache goes away soon. Construction noise is NEVER fun. I sympathize! I had some outside my office for 6 months last year, when the workers found the ONLY electric plug for their boombox outside my window. I didn't mind the loud tuba music...it drowned out the jackhammers. EXCEPT when everybody went to lunch and they left the dang thing blaring!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 07:52 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

*Sniff* No one remembers that Crash has been waiting for 3 months to get his turn to finally get in on role playing. Rumbag is leaving, which means if I was informed some about what is to happen, I could post as H'Dero. But bleah, whatever.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Hmm.. Interesting idea...

Really, you don't need to know all the details. Just post accordingly and STAY IN CHARACTER for H'Dero. Don't change him to suddenly be what you want him to be.

Right now, he's mad and frustrated for being teleported away from the mines. Read his sheet and then come and play. =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 01:56 AM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Have ya'll any idea where the post is heading in the immediate future? I would enjoy some insight as to what we are really going for. And, since mIRC and other like it (IRC in general) won't work because of my firewall/network configuration, I can't go to any story team meetings.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Heh Silver, a dress? I don't know if I feel comforable fight the evil stone with a rager...

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 02:34 AM